Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrie Fisher in critical condition after Heart attack

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭Sunflower 27

May the force.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

She had just finished watching Rogue one and saw the hatchet job they did with the cgi on her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,242 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

May the force.....

...be with her always.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Moronic posts staring already :rolleyes:

Hope she pulls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

She was on the 8 Out of 10 Cats Christmas Special broadcast just a few days ago.
    Didn't look too well, but was witty.

Lets hope she recovers soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,999 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hopefully she pulls through

If she's passes it may effect the script for the next two star wars movies ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Exeggcute

No. The next one is done and she was all but written out anyway.

Hope she's OK but 'massive heart attack' doesn't look good.

FutureGuy wrote: »

Hope she pulls through.

In what way? Don't be so precious ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

This year is savage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hope she pulls through.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »
    In what way? Don't be so precious ffs.

Thanks for that incredible piece of advice. Someone has a heart attack and the first thing that comes to mind is make a joke of it. Posts like that and posts defending it can fcuk right off.

Thanks for that incredible piece of advice. Someone has a heart attack and the first thing that comes to mind is make a joke of it. Posts like that and posts defending it can fcuk right off.

Where are the jokes? All I see is affection.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Fu death, Fu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

Only a few posts in and the faux concern begins. Someone makes a fairly obvious and harmless joke and people react as if they've just incited the woman's heart to attack her. Posts like that and posts defending it can fcuk right off.

Only a few posts in and the faux concern begins. Someone makes a fairly obvious and harmless joke and people react as if they've just incited the woman's heart to attack her. Posts like that and posts defending it can fcuk right off.

Ah ok, so I can't post concern but others can posts jokes about a heart attack.

Gotcha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

For ****s sake. This really doesn't sound good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

Don't suppose you could agree to disagree and get back to Carrie Fisher rather than squabbling?

She was very unlucky that she was stuck on an eleven hour flight over ocean when it happened. Hope she pulls through okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Wow that's spooky; I was only this very morning listening to 'Love Changes Everything.' I hope he pulls through OK.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Exeggcute wrote: »

Hope she's OK but 'massive heart attack' doesn't look good.
    No, it really doesn't :( Real pity. I hope she pulls through. Great writer and fantastic wit on that lass. IMH of course.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,143 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Don't suppose you could agree to disagree and get back to Carrie Fisher rather than squabbling?

She was very unlucky that she was stuck on an eleven hour flight over ocean when it happened. Hope she pulls through okay.

Apparently it happened shortly before landing so maybe that will go in her favour. She went in to full cardiac arrest. Passengers performed cpr until paramedics took over on landing but it took them 15 mins to get a pulse. That seems like a long time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Heard this and really hope she gets better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

sabat wrote: »
    Wow that's spooky; I was only this very morning listening to 'Love Changes Everything.' I hope he pulls through OK.

Wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Carrie Fisher not Climie Fisher.

Good gag if it was intended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Wtf

Climie Fisher. Safe and sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

Bah, those first three star wars movies (ok teddy bears in six so fùcking what) were big movies for me growing up. Fùck sake. This year has been bad for it.

Hope she pulls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I honestly don't see the connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Oh 2016, what have you done now?

"Nothing actually, I'm just a number and I don't have the capacity to actually control any of the events that occur while the earth is revolving around the sun"

I've never watched Star Wars/Trek (whichever of them she was in), but Carrie Fisher was really good as Rob Delaney's mother in Catastrophe. It doesn't sound very good at all, but I hope she makes a full recovery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

jamesbere wrote: »
    I honestly don't see the connection

Climie fisher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Not looking too good. I always knew 2016 would end with a really high profile casualty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement