Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster v Northampton 17/12/16 19:45 - BT Sport2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

molloyjh wrote: »
    Are you predicting a 5-1 outcome or did you just get that wrong? And what's an initernational?

Venjur, this was your job this week. And for the second week running I'm finding myself disappointed.
    Nope. The head to head is played six and won five. So 5-1. Hopefully that will be 6-1 by tonight.

Well spotted on the typo. :o

Venjur really has no excuse tbh. I'd like to say that it was a deliberate error as a test, but honesty prevents such subterfuge. ;)

molloyjh wrote: »
    Are you predicting a 5-1 outcome or did you just get that wrong? And what's an initernational?

Venjur, this was your job this week. And for the second week running I'm finding myself disappointed.
    Nope. The head to head is played six and won five. So 5-1. Hopefully that will be 6-1 by tonight.

Well spotted on the typo. :o

Venjur really has no excuse tbh. I'd like to say that it was a deliberate error as a test, but honesty prevents such subterfuge. ;)

Personally I think we should have waited until today's game is out of the way but if Molloy wants to volunteer for the Munster match thread over a week in advance then fair enough. Thanks Molloy!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Cheers Molloy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

Yeah, good one. I second that emotion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Personally I think we should have waited until today's game is out of the way but if Molloy wants to volunteer for the Munster match thread over a week in advance then fair enough. Thanks Molloy!

At least you know the tables will be done right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭ionadnapokot

ZK back in his best position. Same as Isa. Yea days like today make me realise I'm still annoyed that Leinster gave ZK a new contract.
    Hope Ross Byrne has a good game. He deserves this chance considering he has been swept aside in the Joey whirlwind.
    Should be a bonus point win. NorthH are a mess

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

hogandrew wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend somewhere to watch the game in Prague?

Rocky O'Reilly's put some GAA on for us when we were there, they could probably manage rugby and have a few boxes I think.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Rocky O'Reilly's? It's tacky but they might show it. Check with them first.

Peregrine wrote: »
    Rocky O'Reilly's? It's tacky but they might show it. Check with them first.

Oh yeah it was a bit of a dive but like I said, they were willing to put on GAA for us so.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭LostArt

A fine table CMOT!

Think we'll win this easily enough tbh as long as McGrath makes good decisions, Leinster by 15+.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭armchaircoach

If someone (due to an alcohol related brain impairment) was top have misplaced their ticket, what's the best way of replacing it before tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭armchaircoach

JJ Murphys apparently is the place to go

If someone (due to an alcohol related brain impairment) was top have misplaced their ticket, what's the best way of replacing it before tonight?

I'd probably get in touch with the ticket office ASAP, there's a contact number on the Leinster website where they'll probably have a number or be able to put you through to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Just saw this is BT again. F*ck it.

Buer wrote: »
    Just saw this is BT again. F*ck it.

If we're playing an English team it'll almost always be on BT, due to how they split the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

I've a Sony tv with built in android so I'm hoping to get the game on the kodi app. Can someone recommend a link on that by pm please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Now there's a man that can properly intimidate a coin. No earphones or flip-flops in sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Leinster look strong favourites

Looks close on first look

• Advertisement

Needs to be making those finishes, if he hadn't gotten a try there it would be very disappointing. Good try Leinster, good start.

Wasn't in doubt on the slow mo. Nice finish & a lovely sympathetic pass out the back door to create it

Leinster very poor in the tight so far, need to focus

• Registered Users Posts: 24,200 ✭✭✭✭Buer

We're seeing the complacency we were fearing. Pack are bringing no intensity. Game is very flat and a Northampton team with nothing to lose are flinging themselves into it.

Don't get the heads out of their arse and they'll lose this. Eerily similar to the last Northampton match in the Aviva so far.

Girvan Dempsey needs to get onto Andy Goode's hairologist

Leinster need to be more disciplined. No panic. But they've let them back in here

Lein 5 - 6 north

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Leinster very poor in the tight so far, need to focus

Was just gonna say they look a bit sloppy

Leinster going laterally rather than forward

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Why does the pitch look so bad?

• Advertisement

Why does the pitch look so bad?

Blame Dundalk

Advertisement