Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer Campaign 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

If Dublin is your first place are you given a place on other panels. It seems like you should be but I was never told where I was placed and I wonder now was I . I ask because I was assured Dublin would be placed and all before regionals came into it but now loads of people in regions have been placed but still no word for me in Dublin and they aren't anywhere near my number.

Regionals would actually suit but I stupidly placed Dublin first thinking I could pick and choose regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Full Marx

80sbaby wrote: »
    I'm still in clearance, hoping to hear more today/tomorrow, I just checked the garda vetting, it says that its scheduled for completion (???)References were checked last week and the health declaration should be on their desk this morning as I only received that on Friday

The next step after that is it says "In Progress (NVB)" that's what I'm on now. I sent in my health declaration ages ago and I don't know if they have checked references, I haven't heard anything yet but I already gave them two written ones

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bigjigwig77

Anyone else unable to log into the public jobs site?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭marmieB

Sorry Bubbles4U - I was just summarizing the posts i have read from the past few days

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bubblesforyou

marmieB wrote: »
    Sorry Bubbles4U - I was just summarizing the posts i have read from the past few days

ok thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭80sbaby

Anyone else unable to log into the public jobs site?

The site is down for a few hours today, they tweeted this morning, back online from 3pm

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭loupad

Anyone know how many have been called to interview the end of August

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

I just got called to interview on August 24th.
    Lucky as I have FAE exams 22nd, 23rd and 25th :D

Anyone tell me what's involved with the interview and etray?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭TrishaK

Just got the email.

interview on the 21st so one of the first ones in 😯

s15r330 wrote: »
    I just got called to interview on August 24th.
    Lucky as I have FAE exams 22nd, 23rd and 25th :D

Anyone tell me what's involved with the interview and etray?
    What number and region are you

• Advertisement

TrishaK wrote: »
    Just got the email.

interview on the 21st so one of the first ones in 😯

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

loupad wrote: »

Way down, 1155 Westmeath and Galway

loupad wrote:

1012 Leitrim/Longford

You???

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shiversred

Hi - Just got asked attend the Interview for EO - but does anyone have any advice on e-tray exercises

• Registered Users Posts: 36 feardhoire123

Got a phonecall today saying they reached my place (4) on donegal panel. Couldnt tell me the dept but it was in dungloe...due to distance i am turning it down and they have said that i can remain on the panel because of the distance (87km)...any body know what happens now...do i get the next offer that comes along

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Gerry0407

Shiversred wrote: »
    Hi - Just got asked attend the Interview for EO - but does anyone have any advice on e-tray exercises

Pay attention to the time - the two main tasks both have set deadlines, stick to those as a first priority. When the other calls and emails pop up, try to deal with them on the spot. They'll only take a minute or so, but if you leave them all until the end you'll end up panicking. Or at least I did!

Keep a cool head and you'll be fine. It's designed to rattle you and get you outside of your comfort zone, but there's nothing involved that isn't doable.

Good luck!

Gerry0407 wrote: »
    Pay attention to the time - the two main tasks both have set deadlines, stick to those as a first priority. When the other calls and emails pop up, try to deal with them on the spot. They'll only take a minute or so, but if you leave them all until the end you'll end up panicking. Or at least I did!

Keep a cool head and you'll be fine. It's designed to rattle you and get you outside of your comfort zone, but there's nothing involved that isn't doable.

Good luck!
    I'll just add to this to make sure to hit submit on the letter etc even if you don't finish. Don't hit submit and you get nothing!

1012 Leitrim/Longford

You???

Westmeath/roscommon 1500's ðŸ™

1012 Leitrim/Longford

You???

Did it say up to what number they are calling

No it just said that I'd been reached for the interview e-tray stage and that they were starting on the 21st August

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Jellytots82

1012 Leitrim/Longford

You???

I'm on 25th. 937 westmeath/Longford. Best of luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Sarahlaois

Hi. I have interview on 28th August. I'm 1012 for Laois. Anyone else on here who has been called for Laois?

Does anyone know what numbers they are calling for the second regional batch? Friend of mine is around 2000 (nationally) she hadn't heard anything yet

What numbers are they up to in the Dublin panels? Might give a rough guide as to how far down the original panel they'll go?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Jellytots82

80sbaby wrote: »
    Does anyone know what numbers they are calling for the second regional batch? Friend of mine is around 2000 (nationally) she hadn't heard anything yet

I'm 937 Westmeath Longford if that helps. Interview 25th Aug

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Stephr85

Full Marx wrote: »
    I'll just add to this to make sure to hit submit on the letter etc even if you don't finish. Don't hit submit and you get nothing!

Fullmarx where are you in the process? Have you had an offer yet? I'm still waiting on a start date :)

Stephr85 wrote: »
    Fullmarx where are you in the process? Have you had an offer yet? I'm still waiting on a start date :)

They have not called me yet, I got the Vetting email last week and I just got another email today saying my garda vetting has been completed and the disclosure viewed by PAS.

I wish they'd ring me and give me some info ha but I presume I'm almost there at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 90sDance

Full Marx wrote: »
    They have not called me yet, I got the Vetting email last week and I just got another email today saying my garda vetting has been completed and the disclosure viewed by PAS.

I wish they'd ring me and give me some info ha but I presume I'm almost there at this stage.

What number are you, if you don't mind me asking? Ive been following you's for a while but haven't posted yet.

90sDance wrote: »
    What number are you, if you don't mind me asking? Ive been following you's for a while but haven't posted yet.

I'm 240+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 LauraX

Hi, I'm sorry if this topic has been covered before, but does anybody know when Batch 2, Dublin clearances will begin?

Advertisement