Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola Moto G4 Play for £89 [Price Drop]

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Guys- got a pop-up on my phone this morning- advising Android 7.0 is available to download.
    Its a 748Mb download- smaller than I thought it was going to be.
    Download and installation took 8 minutes in total.
    I haven't explored it properly yet- but the bits I've noticed (better notifications, up/down and data meter for wifi and 4G connections and better multitasking- seem spot on. Big difference is the preview for all e-mails and notifications- which is taking a little getting used to.

Anyhow- if you haven't received the popup- go to your software settings- its probably there for you to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭boobycharlton

Nothing for me yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

The auld play is a bit slow. wife giving out to me that the old iPhone 5c was faster. probably was. id say she'll go back. pity. thought it was good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭at9qu5vp0wcix7

The hotspot bug seems to have been fixed on the update to 7.0 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

So the KENSMOTO code has expired?

• Advertisement
Advertisement