Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McKenzie Boxers: 4 pairs for £5 + PM etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭mathie

Giggernaut wrote: »
    Hmmm 8 pairs, same style, different sizes. Coming up at £20. Am I doing something wrong?

Do you have 8x2packs?
    So 16 boxers?
    Or 4x2packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Giggernaut

mathie wrote: »
    Do you have 8x2packs?
    So 16 boxers?
    Or 4x2packs?

8x2 (16) two different sizes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,531 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Free delivery seems to be gone now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Free delivery gone now, dammit :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Free delivery seems to be gone now

Yea, can't get it to to an even £10 for 4 pairs, keeps showing £3.99 for delivery even to the stage where you put in your card details for payment.
    Website still shows free delivery on all orders where as normally it's £3.99 or free on orders over £60. Anyway try their live chat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Yea, can't get it to to an even £10 for 4 pairs, keeps showing £3.99 for delivery even to the stage where you put in your card details for payment.

same i still get charged for delivery when i get to checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭mathie

Giggernaut wrote: »
    8x2 (16) two different sizes

Then your basket is correct.

8x2packs = £20

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

rob316 wrote: »
    Feck only girls sizes left.
    Too big for ya?:P

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Kapips88

Dammit. Out of stock now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Orders getting cancelled on HUKD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Orders getting cancelled on HUKD

Baxtardos

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Got an email earlier tonight saying my order was accepted. I put it in about five minutes before I put up this post. Have to wait on another email though to say they've shipped. Fingers crossed for everyone that we get these uniforms for the Boardsie Xmas party :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Mine hasnt cancelled yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Nor mine. Says it's under review......

I cheekily emailed them to ask when my order was being despatched !

I fear the worse though as I logged into my account afterwards I see that "no order" is showing up, even though I got an order number and my paypal account was debited. We'll see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

vicwatson wrote: »
    I cheekily emailed them to ask when my order was being despatched !

I fear the worse though as I logged into my account afterwards I see that "no order" is showing up, even though I got an order number and my paypal account was debited. We'll see.

I try tracking my order and I just get "The order details you provided were not recognised. Please try again."

I havent had a cancellation mail at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Thanks OP great deal, now anyone know where I can get a deal on Lynx Africa?

if that was a serious question ;
    Some good reductions in Superdrug

http://www.superdrug.com/search?text=lynx+africa

There was a previous thread here for Razor blades that showed how to get free delivery , that still works , using it regularly still myself (the free delivery , not Lynx Africa)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭gomamochi1

Anyone else get an order cancelled email 2 days later? Just did..

gomamochi1 wrote: »
    Anyone else get an order cancelled email 2 days later? Just did..

Yeah just got cancellation email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

Checked the tracking yesterday and my order said in warehouse preparing to be despatched. Just checked it there and it says order placed and that it's being reviewed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Big expose on CH4 news about the treatment of their workers today,maybe they wont like more bad news getting into the papers boxer gate ha

They've gone to the dogs lately as a company. It's virtually impossible to get anything from their website. Three times this year I've ordered stuff and got the cancellation email a day or two later, which is very frustrating as it takes 7 days for the authorised funds to go back into your bank account. On the one occassion this year that I actually received an order (McKenzie Socks) they arrived out of their packaging, 6 pairs of socks selotaped together with no McKenzie packaging at all (I sh!t you not) and to make matters worse one of the pairs weren't even a match, they gave me a full sock and an ankle sock. If it wasn't so serious it would have been funny. They tried to fob me off with a £5 gift voucher to apologise. Laughable. Excuse of a company.

I foolishly tried to buy these boxers too, but decided against it in the end when the free delivery option disappeared. I'm glad I avoided it now. I do feel bad for anyone who got the cancellation emails though, because I've gone through it with them too many times this year. Wouldn't touch them anymore. Beware guys.

Emailed them twice and no reply. Sounds like a joke of a company

shocksy wrote: »
    They've gone to the dogs lately as a company. It's virtually impossible to get anything from their website. Three times this year I've ordered stuff and got the cancellation email a day or two later, which is very frustrating as it takes 7 days for the authorised funds to go back into your bank account. On the one occassion this year that I actually received an order (McKenzie Socks) they arrived out of their packaging, 6 pairs of socks selotaped together with no McKenzie packaging at all (I sh!t you not) and to make matters worse one of the pairs weren't even a match, they gave me a full sock and an ankle sock. If it wasn't so serious it would have been funny. They tried to fob me off with a £5 gift voucher to apologise. Laughable. Excuse of a company.

I foolishly tried to buy these boxers too, but decided against it in the end when the free delivery option disappeared. I'm glad I avoided it now. I do feel bad for anyone who got the cancellation emails though, because I've gone through it with them too many times this year. Wouldn't touch them anymore. Beware guys.

might be a blessing mine was cancelled then.... the C4 report on them makes them look a horrible company

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

No cancellation email. Order number not recognised on the site.
    Not losing sleep over it, just thought I was snagging some cheap jocks.
    I wouldn't normally wear stuff from there anyway so I can't really say they'll never get my business again in outrage.

theteal wrote: »
    No cancellation email. Order number not recognised on the site.
    Not losing sleep over it, just thought I was snagging some cheap jocks.
    I wouldn't normally wear stuff from there anyway so I can't really say they'll never get my business again in outrage.

Yup im in the same boat, money taken from my account, order not recognised and no cancellation email etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

ynwa_17 wrote: »
    Checked the tracking yesterday and my order said in warehouse preparing to be despatched. Just checked it there and it says order placed and that it's being reviewed

Same.

Live Chat OFFLINE...... hmmm i guess they are expecting alot of complaints so.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Same

****ting myself

• Advertisement

To the lads who got the cancellation emails, did they say you have been refunded? Seems like a lot of people have been charged, orders not recognized, effectively fraud if they don't carry out your order or refund you immediately. I'd bet my wage on it they don't even have them in stock. Usual boll*x from them... Non existent customer care only makes the matter worse. Just inform your bank of the situation. Screenshot all emails and order numbers as well as the the page saying order number not recognized. You'll easily be able to get a charge back from your bank then.

Advertisement