Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McKenzie Boxers: 4 pairs for £5 + PM etc

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Live chat is up, i click in, add my details then it boots me because no agents are available!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ok I got hold of a "Susan" on live chat and she said order that are on the system are still in the warehouse to be picked and they are getting through them all as quick as they can so looks like they are honouring this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

I ordered relatively early. Just rang CC (00441613937055) and was talking to a 'Jason'. Confirmed my order was allocated and good to go. I explained that I was concerned due to online reports of cancellations. He maintained that there were many unfulfilled due to stock levels but mine was OK and that I should receive dispatch confirmation within another 48hrs.

Could be just BS.

Don't care.

It's a tenner.

And it's only jocks.

I'll get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

My order (that I got an email confirming acceptance for) number is not being recognised via their tracker. So I've sent them a msg via the form on their site. If I hear something before Xmas I will be surprised!.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    My order (that I got an email confirming acceptance for) number is not being recognised via their tracker. So I've sent them a msg via the form on their site. If I hear something before Xmas I will be surprised!.

Yeah the girl told me their tracker is not in use at the moment as there is issues with it. But if you didnt get an order cancelled email yours is been processed/picked for delivery :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

And there's the cancellation e mail as "no stock" and a refund email, I'm sure to have lost a few cent on the transaction. First and last time to use JD sports.

Customer services still haven't replied to me despite two emails to them. Poor company and bad way of doing business. Most companies don't take payment until despatched. They have broken the contract here I'm sure, but I'm sure it's in their t and c that the contract is not completed until goods have been despatched or some other crap like that.

Cheers nonetheless op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

vicwatson wrote: »
    And there's the cancellation e mail as "no stock" and a refund email, I'm sure to have lost a few cent on the transaction. First and last time to use JD sports.

Customer services still haven't replied to me despite two emails to them. Poor company and bad way of doing business. Most companies don't take payment until despatched. They have broken the contract here I'm sure, but I'm sure it's in their t and c that the contract is not completed until goods have been despatched or some other crap like that.

Cheers nonetheless op.

Shocking company. The one simple thing that any business with a brain has is to have an inventory of stock connected to their website. These clowns were probably selling dozens upon dozens of these boxers online with none in actual stock. Pathetic business model and I won't be surprised to see these go under in the future, and good riddance to them when they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rosknight

An awful lot of excitement here about a few pairs of jocks..........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

rosknight wrote: »

... But we're saving €47 a pair!!!

Masala wrote: »
    ... But we're saving €47 a pair!!!

LOL ! Yes they were made of Cashmere after all:D

I think its more about the way they, and others like them do business, not because its a pair of jocks, if the offer is there and the goods in stock and people buy them in good faith then the company piss you about take your money and then decide they didn't have stock after all, people then get their backs up

It's not a good business model

Can never understand these companies that tell you they have stock when they don't even know if they do.

Stock in - scanned, inventory updated, as this stock goes out, scanned - inventory updated, its not rocket science

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rosknight

Anyone order anything else in the same order. I ordered other stuff along with the boxers and the order has been accepted. I think its going to take a while to be sorted though and now I wish the order had been declined.

vicwatson wrote: »
    LOL ! Yes they were made of Cashmere after all:D

I think its more about the way they, and others like them do business, not because its a pair of jocks, if the offer is there and the goods in stock and people buy them in good faith then the company piss you about take your money and then decide they didn't have stock after all, people then get their backs up

It's not a good business model

Can never understand these companies that tell you they have stock when they don't even know if they do.

Stock in - scanned, inventory updated, as this stock goes out, scanned - inventory updated, its not rocket science

Ah Vic, tell the truth, you're just pissed cause you won't be able to do this..... :P

404060.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Still no cancellation email for me. The only emails I've received was one saying my order was received and a second saying it was accepted. When I try to track the order number I just an error page.

markc1184 wrote: »
    Still no cancellation email for me. The only emails I've received was one saying my order was received and a second saying it was accepted. When I try to track the order number I just an error page.

Same as me, see above ;) basically if you didnt get the cancel email you will receive the goods is what I was told.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Same as me, see above ;) basically if you didnt get the cancel email you will receive the goods is what I was told.

Happy days

jonnycivic wrote: »

Hope some get them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Order dispatched. To arrive tomorrow. I'm currently half way to Holyhead....back in January.....excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

theteal wrote: »
    Order dispatched. To arrive tomorrow. I'm currently half way to Holyhead....back in January.....excellent!

I shouldn't laugh but as the OP I've feck all on the way so far. Thankfully some Hollister jocks have allegedly made their way to PM for me. Probably January before I see them as well. Will have to put me old ones inside out to get another month out of them.

On a positive note I see on HUKD JD appear to be finally sending some of these out via DPD in the UK so hopefully a few lucky ones here will get their knickers in a twist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

theteal wrote: »

Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

PopTarts wrote: »
    Parcel Motel?

Nope. DPD to the house....in Essex :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Got confirmation text today, on the way! Happy days

Got confirmation text today, on the way! Happy days
    Clean jocks for Christmas Day. You won't know yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

5 pairs delivered via parcel motel last night, cheers OP.

Got an email a couple of hours ago to say mine have been delivered to Parcel Motel by Royal Mail. Just be aware there are possible strike problems with Royal Mail and others at the minute so might delay these and other items sent to you from UK....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/christmas-strike-chaos-1000-royal-mail-workers-threaten-wildcat/

Waiting days already on another parcel from PM so will be recycling jocks at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

WIZWEB wrote: »
    Got an email a couple of hours ago to say mine have been delivered to Parcel Motel by Royal Mail.

Did you get an e-mail from JD saying they were on the way?
    Mine seem to be when I log on with my tracking number but have heard nothing from JD or Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Bizzarest thing. I am after getting email from Parcel Wizard saying they have a parcel for me and are delivering it to Parcel Motel.
    So somehow, a parcel for me is going from PW to PM, I haven't a clue what is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommyboy87

Bizzarest thing. I am after getting email from Parcel Wizard saying they have a parcel for me and are delivering it to Parcel Motel.
    So somehow, a parcel for me is going from PW to PM, I haven't a clue what is going on
    Got the same email. Confused me too. Hopefully will have clean jocks in time for Christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

But how would parcel wizard have gotten hold of it?

PopTarts wrote: »
    Did you get an e-mail from JD saying they were on the way?
    Mine seem to be when I log on with my tracking number but have heard nothing from JD or Parcel Motel.

Yh it was after I emailed them days ago. Few hours after JD response yesterday Royal Mail showed tracking details and delivery four minutes after they received them to PM. All after midnight. They are in the same industrial estate.

I was sorry I used PM with current seasonal delays only I now see PW are using them. PM are snowed under at mo though have alleged they will have anything they received by 1pm today (my birthday :) ) arrive to a box by Xmas. In fairness they are hardly emergency packages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

I've heard nothing since I ordered - but an order received and an order accepted. Keep getting an error message when I try to check my order number now, and received a £5 refund from them last night to my revolut account (even though I spent 10 buying 4 sets)

Advertisement