Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McKenzie Boxers: 4 pairs for £5 + PM etc

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

Mines are on the way.
    Order places 12/12 10am, accepted same day.
    Got text message 18/12 to say DPD have them and they're in transit.
    Tracking shows out for delivery today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Mines are on the way.
    Order places 12/12 10am, accepted same day.
    Got text message 18/12 to say DPD have them and they're in transit.
    Tracking shows out for delivery today.

Got my tracking mail a few minutes ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭SachaJ

I just have an email from DPD and a text saying I have an order being delivered to PM today. Guessing it's the jocks....

Yesterday I was getting an error on the JD website when I tried to check the order.

Bizzarest thing. I am after getting email from Parcel Wizard saying they have a parcel for me and are delivering it to Parcel Motel.
    So somehow, a parcel for me is going from PW to PM, I haven't a clue what is going on

What was your shipping address that you gave to JD sports? PW or PM?

JD Sports use DPD for shipping. DPD and ParcelWizard are the same company. Maybe you received a notification from PW in error when it should just have been DPD delivering to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

Just rang Jeff in JD CS. My jocks are in Mallusk according to their internal tracking system (nothing showing up on their website tracker - not recognised).

He told me that my delivery landed in Mallusk 48hrs ago so that's the PW hub. Still hopeful for new Christmas Day jocks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

If DPD are handling it, it will automatically associate with your registered PW email/phone. Just to allow tracking all in one place. It's not going to PW for forwarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭andydurnin

I got no emails from JD sports and my order number doesn't work. I used PM. What should I do?

andydurnin wrote: »
    I got no emails from JD sports and my order number doesn't work. I used PM. What should I do?
    you have an order number ? Then ring CUSTOMER SERVICE on 00441613937055. Take option 3 I think (you're having trouble placing an order) and once you get through, just quote your order number. You'll know then if it's still alive or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

My order number wasn't working and had no confirmation from them that it had been shipped. Got onto them on twitter and they eventually came back with a Royal Mail tracking number. Was delivered to PM this morning up North. Got a £5 refund as they said they ran out of stock, so 1/2 pairs of the 4 I ordered aren't being delivered.

Likewise with the above. My order was received and accepted. No communication since. I checked the order on the JD website and it always just said that it was being reviewed. Monday I think the website just showed an error for my order.

Heard nothing until an email from DPD saying they were out for delivery to PM. Notification from PM yesterday and arrived in the locker at 2am. Collected now.

Not opened yet but look decent enough. Mine still have the price tag of £15 per packet (each packet contains two). So according to that a saving of £50!

There'll be plenty of this over the Christmas especially if I can get a bottle of wine into the missus......

• Advertisement

andydurnin wrote: »

Nothing. Forget the JD order number on their tracking page. It's crap, and always returns an error. Just hold tight. The next notification you'll get will be from PM telling you they have your order. Still Plenty of time for a pre Christmas delivery, either with PM or PW.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jvrk

Got my 8 pairs this morning thanks op.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just picked my order up from PM, thanks again OP I'll have clean jocks for christmas :D

jvrk wrote: »
    Got my 8 pairs this morning thanks op.
    Ditto. DPD dropped off the same to my place at 9.30am this morning. The wife has given up asking me "whats coming now?".

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tom_murphy112

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Just picked my order up from PM, thanks again OP I'll have clean jocks for christmas :D

Well as they say wash them before you use them :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got a text from dpd this morning saying they would be delivered to PM. Showing on my PM account now so hopefully they will be ready foe collection tonight. Cheers OP and the others that got onto customer service following up on the delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭The_N4sir

Received my 8 pairs earlier today. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Got 8 pairs of 12 ordered. Some for gifts. Luckily they split sizes on order so not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got my 8 pairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

This scene will play out all over xmas - replace Calvin with McKenzie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f9MNkbTzxg&t=1m8s

• Advertisement
Advertisement