Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

I can see singles for Scotland but no doubles coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭testtech05

I got offered 2 for Scotland eventually but then when i tried to proceed with the purchase I got a "Its not you its us" error message from TM, its such an awful site :(

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

I managed to get 2 Wales tickets, east stand lower block 104 100 euro each plus fees. must be one of the lucky few by the sounds of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

testtech05 wrote: »
    I got offered 2 for Scotland eventually but then when i tried to proceed with the purchase I got a "Its not you its us" error message from TM, its such an awful site :(

It's a woeful site

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

sydthebeat wrote: »
    cheapest tickets available for the italy game are €80 each.... :D

They seem to have increased the top priced (non premium) tickets from 70 to 80 euro for Italy .

Wales and Scotland have increased by ten too since 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭PMC83

Was offered 2 wales tickets at 120 but too much for me at the moment. Ended up with 2 for Italy at 65 each, which is a little more then I'd like to pay for that game but am happy to be going all the same.

Site definitely not the best. Offered 2 for Scotland at 65 but gone when I pressed proceed, the same for a set at 80. Not worth trying to shop around price wise really as you seem to end up empty handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Got 2 for Scotland in West stand lower. Had to wait til 10.17 to nab them.
    I did turn down 2 previous offers of premium level (section 301 & 302...pain in your neck sitting there looking left all the time and €120 a pop? No ta.)

Had laptop and phone on the go.

Didn't try for Wales or Italy as those are 2.15pm kick offs and the atmosphere is never quite as good for those.

Any leftovers will be on ticketmaster (randomly) from Monday onwards. Anyone who really wants tickets will find them there with enough diligence between now and Feb.

Edit... The 2 tickets I got were €90 + €6.60 each.
    €193.20 for 2 of us to go to a game of rugby, against Scotland.
    That's very close to my cut off point. Any further jumps in the next few years and I'll be on a high stool for every game.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Good to see people actually get tickets this year, but this is usually the easy year. Can't believe prices gone up again reading here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dunnersos

Thewife wrote: »
    I know the chance is slim , but if anyone is not using their allowance for any of the games I would really appreciate if I could have it to get tickets for my son . Thanks in advance ��

Pm Sent sorry it's late but italy should be available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭PMC83

kuang1 wrote: »
    Got 2 for Scotland in West stand lower. Had to wait til 10.17 to nab them.
    I did turn down 2 previous offers of premium level (section 301 & 302...pain in your neck sitting there looking left all the time and €120 a pop? No ta.)

Had laptop and phone on the go.

Didn't try for Wales or Italy as those are 2.15pm kick offs and the atmosphere is never quite as good for those.

Any leftovers will be on ticketmaster (randomly) from Monday onwards. Anyone who really wants tickets will find them there with enough diligence between now and Feb.

Edit... The 2 tickets I got were €90 + €6.60 each.
    €193.20 for 2 of us to go to a game of rugby, against Scotland.
    That's very close to my cut off point. Any further jumps in the next few years and I'll be on a high stool for every game.

Its getting a little ott alright. Pre kids PMC83 was happy to splash out but really these days its just too expensive for a day out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Be well and win

shambles continues, had tickets in my box and couldn't pay for them. Wouldn't move when I hit pay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Had two devices on the go from 10:00am and had two tickets for the Scotland game at €90 after a few minutes. Thankfully you have around 10 minutes to pay for them so in the mean time I was looking for Wales tickets and secured two for €100 each.

I was curious since I still had the Scotland tickets in my basket if I would have been able to buy them too but there was no way I could have afforded 4 tickets across the two game’s at that price.

Best of luck to everyone that is still looking. I’d imagine more patches will be released up until Monday so keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭crisco10

decided to get on with my life and got 2 italy tickets. €174 for the pair all in. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Got two premium for Scotland so am happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

Gave up on Scotland and Wales and went for Italy. Winced a bit at the price of 80 though given its Italy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

st1903 wrote: »
    Gave up on Scotland and Wales and went for Italy. Winced a bit at the price of 80 though given its Italy.

God it really is, I paid €75 (no fees) for tickets for the French game in the equivalent seat in what would be West Lower at the 22 here. Really milking it, I suppose its supply and demand (and ours is the smallest amount of seats of all the stadia).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

They are eye-watering prices!

When you see what we pay for a trip to Paris and tickets to the game to boot it's a no-brainer to head away!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

They are eye-watering prices!

Ireland tickets are cheaper than Wales,Scotland and Englands home games .

Englands tickets are very expensive ,up to £150 for a standard ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭smokybacon

pc7 wrote: »
    God it really is, I paid €75 (no fees) for tickets for the French game in the equivalent seat in what would be West Lower at the 22 here. Really milking it, I suppose its supply and demand (and ours is the smallest amount of seats of all the stadia).

With kids babysitter cost and the increase in prices doubt will get to any match this year. Shouldn’t be set at supply and demand - should be a reasonable amount.
    Got tickets in France no issue, getting there is expensive.

IRFU earns 80% of revenue from 6N games apparently so don't see proving changing anytime soon bar going up. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/irfu-hit-record-ticket-prices-for-ireland-s-home-six-nations-matches-1.3772314%3fmode=amp

• Advertisement

smokybacon wrote: »
    With kids babysitter cost and the increase in prices doubt will get to any match this year. Shouldn’t be set at supply and demand - should be a reasonable amount.
    Got tickets in France no issue, getting there is expensive.

Aer Lingus and Ryanair both added extra flights this week so prices have come down if you are looking. Set up a sky scanner alert, that’s how I seen the price drop and booked.

Ireland tickets are cheaper than Wales,Scotland and Englands home games .

Englands tickets are very expensive ,up to £150 for a standard ticket.

And?

Doesn't stop them being that expensive!

And that's coming from a guy who is still reeling from Japan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Any chance some will make general sale? TM has Monday down for general sale.

And?

Doesn't stop them being that expensive!

And that's coming from a guy who is still reeling from Japan!

Yeah Japan tickets were very expensive but think a RWC every 4 years is a bit different from a competition which takes place every year (albeit specific home fixtures every 2 years)

Eod100 wrote: »
    Yeah Japan tickets were very expensive but think a RWC every 2 years is a bit different from a competition which takes place every year (albeit specific home fixtures every 2 years)

Very much so. But there's no way I'm forking out nearly 200blips for 2 tickets to see scotland or italy especially when that could buy me a flight and a train to paris!

Very much so. But there's no way I'm forking out nearly 200blips for 2 tickets to see scotland or italy especially when that could buy me a flight and a train to paris!

Oh yeah sorry I agreed with you! Think it's a mad price. Can justify paying it for RWC more I think when it's only every 4 years

Eod100 wrote: »
    Oh yeah sorry I agreed with you! Think it's a mad price. Can justify paying it for RWC more I think when it's only every 4 years

Aye. Was agreeing with ya as well!

Aye. Was agreeing with ya as well!

We will agree to agree! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

got a code even though my membership expired. Got to waste my time on ticketmaster this morning.

I was offered 2 tickets for scotland but when I went to pay I got an oops! its our fault not yours

wont be bothering to renew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

mossy464 wrote: »
    Any chance some will make general sale? TM has Monday down for general sale.

No Scotland or Wales tickets will go on General Sale (unless returned between now and match day). Would expect Italy to be available on General Sale come Monday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement