Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

What time is the strictly on ice replay on at?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

5 frames in a row won in one visit four of them centuries, hasn't been a bad session.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

9-7 great break from Selby

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭CFlat

What's Ronnie going to do now in the next frame? Go for broke or play it safe.

CFlat wrote: »
    What's Ronnie going to do now in the next frame? Go for broke or play it safe.

He's gotta take the bull by the horns. Ronnie plays best when he just goes for it

• Advertisement

Green to the rescue

Gwan Ronnie

-_-

Edit: \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Green to the rescue
    no:)

Gah

• Advertisement

Lovely ball

Wow

Nice from Selby. Not much else he could do

• Registered Users Posts: 30,051 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Is looking like Selby is there. Good contest considering how far Ronnie was behind

very disappointing end. Ronnie needs to take on less risky shots when playing such a negative and slow player.

Well done Selby. Well deserved win

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

He's finishing with a century

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Great stuff by Selby, one of the best sessions of Snooker I've seen, all that was missing was a final frame decider.

Very good final

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Peter File wrote: »
    very disappointing end. Ronnie needs to take on less risky shots when playing such a negative and slow player.

Couldn't believe it when I seen him cueing up for that brown when he was behind in frames.

• Advertisement

Nonsense. Ronnie plays his style of snooker, Selby plays a different style. Today, Mark was the better player

Absolutely delighted!

Akrasia wrote: »
    Nonsense. Ronnie plays his style of snooker, Selby plays a different style. Today, Mark was the better player

I like to be entertained when I watch snooker. Selby is not a player I ever enjoy watching.

Ronnie very serene about it, those louts roaring their heads off everytime he plays nearly put me off him though.

I like to be entertained when I watch snooker. Selby is not a player I ever enjoy watching.

A fantastic player and character. I love watching Selby :)

That's your opinion. He's excellent at the game of snooker, which is just as much about blocking your opponent as it is about potting balls.

Judd Trump can hammer balls in some of the time, but to be a champion, you need to master both sides of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Did Ronnie just hand his medal to a random audience member?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

did ronnie give his medal away?:confused:

Did Ronnie just hand his medal to a random audience member?!

Is that what that was?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Ronnie very serene about it, those louts roaring their heads off everytime he plays nearly put me off him though.

I agree with you, but it's hardly his fault. A great match and Mark was the worthy winner. I just find his style a little boring, I don't know why they call him the Jester from Leicester, he's not exactly a barrel of laughs!

Advertisement