Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW 2016 Open and Interdepartmental Assistant Principal in Civil Service competition.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Link3n

salomon wrote: »
    Must be somewhere around there still as I'm between 115 and 120 and heard nada yet

Thanks for the info and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Must be somewhere around there still as I'm between 115 and 120 and heard nada yet

Given that someone further down the list seems to have been contacted would you not give PAS a quick ring?

Link3n wrote: »
    Thanks for the info and good luck.

Do you have Dublin down?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭salomon

Given that someone further down the list seems to have been contacted would you not give PAS a quick ring?

Didn't know of anyone further down being contacted. I'll let it lie til next week as I'm hoping to stay in sept and don't want to annoy PAS as yet so I can hopefully stay

Couldn't restrain myself. Just spoke to PAS and should get assigned in next 2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gics

That's good news. You'll be able to relax & enjoy your weekend now

Couldn't restrain myself. Just spoke to PAS and should get assigned in next 2 weeks

Brilliant!

Well played!

Congrats, enjoy the weekend. (and chill!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

What do you mean. They are not hiring near the bottom. Not sure you understand the process or are a troll.

Yes but who wants someone on 65k per annum for a job that they don't even know is and where there is no clear match in skills for the job.

Can you really see someone in private sector hiring anyone in this way.

Nope

ThumbTaxed wrote: »
    Yes but who wants someone on 65k per annum for a job that they don't even know is and where there is no clear match in skills for the job.

Nope

It's always a disappointment when you don't get the job mate, better luck next time.

• Advertisement

ThumbTaxed wrote: »

Nope

Perhaps you could enlighten us with your suggestions for large volume over such a varied service at equivalent cost to PAS

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mama lion

It's always a disappointment when you don't get the job mate, better luck next time.

I had another not nice response but you said it better :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ammg

Very interested to know if there is anyone on here interested in Mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Murraymint81

ammg wrote: »
    Very interested to know if there is anyone on here interested in Mayo

I haven't heard of anyone on the Mayo panel, I'm wondering about Roscommon/Leitrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 shibbyj

I haven't heard of anyone on the Mayo panel, I'm wondering about Roscommon/Leitrim.

No idea I'm afraid. I'm wondering about kildare/laois.

shibbyj wrote: »

I think someone in batch 1 mentioned they were 11 for Kildare, but that could have changed if those on the Kildare panel also picked Dublin as an option and have since accepted a Dublin job.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭sodacake1968

I know of 3 on the leitrim panel

I know of 3 on the leitrim panel

Must be the entire population :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭dee75

shibbyj wrote: »

Don't know about Laois but I was 11 for Kildare. Rang just a few days ago and was told there are now 5 or 6 ahead of me for Kildare. So either 4 or 5 have been placed in Kildare already or more likely they have accepted posts in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ammg

I know of a possible vacancy

• Advertisement

ammg wrote: »
    I know of a possible vacancy

Roscommon or Leitrim? Not sure what the panels for either are like as I'm batch 2 ..... But I live in hope!!

dee75 wrote: »
    Don't know about Laois but I was 11 for Kildare. Rang just a few days ago and was told there are now 5 or 6 ahead of me for Kildare. So either 4 or 5 have been placed in Kildare already or more likely they have accepted posts in Dublin!

You got an offer yet Dee?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭dee75

You got an offer yet Dee?

No chance! My other county is Wexford, although I'm bumped up to one for their now!

Fingers crossed....

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Rosiebeans81

Anyone heard of any movement in Tipp or Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gics

Has anyone had any updates from PAS?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Festy_O_Semtex

Roscommon bet Leitrim easy, they wont have it as handy v Galway in the final

Any offers this week?

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Rosiebeans81

Looks like everything has gone quiet at the min...

Looks like everything has gone quiet at the min...

Yep, looks like the trickle is here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Time to fill in those PO applications people!

Advertisement