Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The alt right - Mod Warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,172 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

demfad wrote: »
    I have pointed out clearly that Trumps regime obeys all the characteristics of facism. Why wont you address this?

Because you used the term "Nazi". Trump so far hasn't made any attempts to remove free speech as the first amendment prevents him from doing so. Nor has he expressed any desire for a pogrom. He wants to keep certain groups out of America which while not being laudable is certainly not a Nazi policy.
    He talked about German genes. Bannon (who controls Trump) has studied Eugenics and is a follower of Fascist Alexandr Dugin. The Council for National Policy who controls the cabinet are White Christian supremacists. Rebekah Mercer who picked the White House staff is also of those beliefs.

I'm quite interested in seeing proof that Bannon controls Trump. Otherwise, this point is bunkum.
    Eroded slowly since Trump took power.
    I have covered most of these while showing his regime holds teh characteristics of fascism (which you seem to be ignoring).
    His denigration of other Govt Depts, his attacks on the free press and the judiciary etc etc were not present before his presidency in this scale. This is a deliberate attempt to erode democracy, regardless of which planet you think I reside on.

Proof of this erosion? Trump hasn't been in power 3 months. If you think that the US's democracy is healthy then I don't know what to say to you.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

Yes, that is exactly what you said before asking my opinion on what you said: The below is you saying that political correctness pissed off the middle ground which makes you lose elections. Ergo reaction political correctness caused the result in the US general election. Or will you try and shift the goal posts again?
    ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

I've no idea what this is about or what you intend to prove by linking this video. This is one person talking in a yard.

This is disingenuous at best - of course PC on its own did not lose the middle ground but it was a significant factor . If we have to spell everything out for you that every post will become an essay .

Why can't you do posters the courtesy of reading their posts in the sprit they are intended , otherwise conversation is impossible .

And of course you know what the video is about .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭demfad

Because you used the term "Nazi". Trump so far hasn't made any attempts to remove free speech as the first amendment prevents him from doing so. Nor has he expressed any desire for a pogrom. He wants to keep certain groups out of America which while not being laudable is certainly not a Nazi policy.

As I have pointed out the Nazi's were a fascist party. For Nazism read Fascism. I also made the point that you need to look at what a leader with autocratic tendencies can do in his situation after 3 months in power.
    You seem to be redefining fascism on your own terms. Trump agrees with teh 14 characteristics of fascism I described before. Deal with those instead of highlighting the most extreme acts of the end of the 3rd reich.

Trump has singled out media outlets on his twitter platform calling them 'fake news', 'failing', urging his supporters to avoid them and pursue Trump friendly media. He has also banned same outlets from WH press briefings for reporting true stories about his and his campaigns teams suspicious connections to Russia and lies about same. Tillerson does not bring media on State visits which is unheard of.
    Through his wife he has taken cases against bloggers and newspaper outlets which will result in bankrupcy for them. Not becuase they are wrong, but because they are less powerful.
    All this has a chilling affect on free speech. He cannot amend the first amendment (yet) because he doesnt have power to do so yet.

I'm quite interested in seeing proof that Bannon controls Trump. Otherwise, this point is bunkum.

Trump is pursuing Bannon/Mercer policies on Climate change, social conservatism, establishment demolition, Government demolition, EU demolition, and the promotion of patriarcal nationalism as Americas new world view. Rebekah Mercer picked the White House Staff and most of the cabinet. Bannon wrote the EO Muslim ban with his underling Miller. The deal is TRump makes the money through Kleptocracy and the Mercers (via Bannon) do policy

Proof of this erosion? Trump hasn't been in power 3 months. If you think that the US's democracy is healthy then I don't know what to say to you.

It is healthier than Russia's? Just look at the judiciary. In Russia it is completely controlled by Putin, The Duma similarly. Putin's control in Russia is what Trump aspires to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Don't know if Trump is controlled by Bannon, it's certainly possible, but he definitley is greatly influenced by him.

marienbad wrote: »
    This is disingenuous at best - of course PC on its own did not lose the middle ground but it was a significant factor . If we have to spell everything out for you that every post will become an essay .Why can't you do posters the courtesy of reading their posts in the sprit they are intended , otherwise conversation is impossible .

No discourtesy by me, nice try. Its quite simple. If you don't mean to say that political correctness caused liberals to lose the US election, then don't say so and dont blame others for your poor communication (assuming that excuse is genuine). Why don't you spell out exactly what your point was?
    And of course you know what the video is about .

It was a young woman giving out in a college courtyard. Again what exactly does this prove?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

InTheTrees wrote: »
    So the alt right is just about sexism?

No, they also hate it when their mothers turn off the wifi because it is bedtime.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I dont understand. If you were informed and aware of what I outlined why on earth would you assert that political correctness caused Trumps victory in the US election?

You really do live on the extremes don't you , I never said anything of the sort .

For example take this incident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsgc0k594Js

What is your opinion on that

Can you give some context on that video? All I see is a polite discussion that's edited heavily and a woman gets upset at the end.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭marienbad

No discourtesy by me, nice try. Its quite simple. If you don't mean to say that political correctness caused liberals to lose the US election, then don't say so and dont blame others for your poor communication (assuming that excuse is genuine). Why don't you spell out exactly what your point was?

It was a young woman giving out in a college courtyard. Again what exactly does this prove?

Because I don't want to write essay length replies , unlike you I credit posters with the where with all to take posts and replies in the spirit they are written .

And if you need that video explained to you in the context of this discussion then you really are acting the maggot and arguing just for the sake of it .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,172 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Don't know if Trump is controlled by Bannon, it's certainly possible, but he definitley is greatly influenced by him.

That's to be expected. Any official can be reasonably expected to take on board what an advisor has to say. This isn't the same as outright control as demfad stated above though.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Ok folks, there's a problem on this thread and here's what I see:
    The right has always had the rights to be dicks if they want to be. They also must deal with the consequences of this. For the alt-right to blame their fascist behaviour on the 'PC Brigade' is pretty childish and no less than a lie.
    ScumLord wrote: »
    The problem is the alt-right has a point. The liberals were gone off the plot, shaming people for even the tiniest infraction or misspoken word, they were ready to jump on anyone at a moment's notice, would willfully take things out of context to vilify people.

I think part of that is down to special interest groups. They would go out of their way to find something to be offended by and then run to the press who would be all too happy to rock the boat by taking things to the next level of sensationalism. then we end up listening to the most polarised views because that's the only story the media wanted to promote.

In all probability if you kept the media out of it and just let the two sides talk we'd find the vast majority aren't as polarised in their views, agree on a lot of points and would be happy to find a compromise. But because everyone's been offended and the media keep stirring nobody wants to even contemplate a resolution, we're having far too much fun arguing nonsensical points.

At this point, the debate was about defmad's assertion that the alt-right's position on political correctness was a lie. ScumLord pointed out that there are instances where political correctness has gone too far, but that the vast majority of people weren't as polarised.
    This wasnt an honest reaction to liberalism. Do you think people getting murdered because of their skin colour or nationality is fun? Families who have lived together and contributed massively to their country getting deported for no reason..this is fun is it?
    Be reasonable , I doubt the poster is condoning any of that , but in our efforts at political correctness the pendulum went too far and unleashed forces that while we may have won a multiplicity of small battles , may have cost us the war .
    I don't agree. I am quite sure that Steve Bannon, Robert Mercer, Farage, Putin, Dugin fundamentalist Christians and the other architects of the global patriarcal nationalism we are witnessing grew more emboldened by political correctness. When recession kicks in: submerged racism and bigotry resurface. They predicted this and used it. As well as invading the Republican party they successfully blamed globalisation for the ills of the white people, and liberals for globalisation.

At this point, it is demfad who is pushing the connection between the alt right and Trump. And went quite far in trying to suggest that racial violence, the rise of Putin etc were all being blamed on political correctness gone mad. No one on this thread said that, as far as I can see. They simply pointed out that some of the alt-right's criticisms of political correctness were well founded.
    What political correctness in the extreme form it took was did to piss off the middle ground . And when you lose the middle ground you lose elections .
    You cannot blame political correctness for the racism, xenophobia, mysogyny etc that we see ruling the US today.
    A number of things contributed , political correctness is one , the explosion of social media to weaponise political correctness and its mirror image is another , anonymity is another - there are loads of reasons .
    I dont understand. If you were informed and aware of what I outlined why on earth would you assert that political correctness caused Trumps victory in the US election?

I don't think marienbad or any other poster did assert that political correctness caused Trump's victory or racism, xenophobia etc. They pointed out that some of the criticisms of political correct positions are well made and that there were some voters in the US who were swayed by this.

Demfad, at this point you are using a strawman argument. That is to say, you take the kernel of what is being said to you, blow it up to falsely represent something that no one is arguing, and then easily demonstrating that the point you have now created is not in fact correct. This is a form of trolling.

If you want to engage constructively with other posters re: their views that:
    1) some alt-right criticisms of pc doctrine are well made;
    2) that political correctness went too far; or
    3) some middle ground voters may be lost because of pc doctrine going too far,

then feel free to do so. But please stop trying to suggest that other posters are saying that political correctness caused Trump to be elected or that it has cause racism/xenophobia/misogyny etc to rise. Because I can't see anyone making those points but you.

• Advertisement

Mod note:

Ok folks, there's a problem on this thread and here's what I see:

At this point, the debate was about defmad's assertion that the alt-right's position on political correctness was a lie. ScumLord pointed out that there are instances where political correctness has gone too far, but that the vast majority of people weren't as polarised.

At this point, it is demfad who is pushing the connection between the alt right and Trump. And went quite far in trying to suggest that racial violence, the rise of Putin etc were all being blamed on political correctness gone mad. No one on this thread said that, as far as I can see. They simply pointed out that some of the alt-right's criticisms of political correctness were well founded.

I don't think marienbad or any other poster did assert that political correctness caused Trump's victory or racism, xenophobia etc. They pointed out that some of the criticisms of political correct positions are well made and that there were some voters in the US who were swayed by this.

Demfad, at this point you are using a strawman argument. That is to say, you take the kernel of what is being said to you, blow it up to falsely represent something that no one is arguing, and then easily demonstrating that the point you have now created is not in fact correct. This is a form of trolling.

If you want to engage constructively with other posters re: their views that:
    1) some alt-right criticisms of pc doctrine are well made;
    2) that political correctness went too far; or
    3) some middle ground voters may be lost because of pc doctrine going too far,

then feel free to do so. But please stop trying to suggest that other posters are saying that political correctness caused Trump to be elected or that it has cause racism/xenophobia/misogyny etc to rise. Because I can't see anyone making those points but you.

In the bolded section below Marienbad states specifically that political correctness caused the liberal side to lose the election via losing the middle ground.
    There is literally no substantiation to this. You have stated that Marienbad did not say something which she clearly did.
    I think I deserved the right to reply (publicly) here.
    Well we will just have to disagree then , you either agree with free speech or you don't , so long as someone is within the law they should be able to say what they wish .

What political correctness in the extreme form it took was did to piss off the middle ground .
    And when you lose the middle ground you lose elections .

So you need to ask yourself do you want to be right or do you want to win .
    personally - I always want to win

Below Marienbad directly equates PC gone too far to forces being unleashed. 'Forces being unleashed' was clearly a reference to racism/sexism/homophobia etc.
    Again she provides no substantiation that one causes the other and it is perfectly fair to point this out.
    Be reasonable , I doubt the poster is condoning any of that , but in our efforts at political correctness the pendulum went too far and unleashed forces that while we may have won a multiplicity of small battles , may have cost us the war .

One of my posts above was also used to claim "And (Demfad) went quite far in trying to suggest that racial violence, the rise of Putin etc were all being blamed on political correctness gone mad."

I actually said political correctness emboldened the likes of Bannon. Putin et al and that submerged racism/xenophobia etc re-emerge in recessionary times. I didn't accuse anyone else of making that assertion, that is actually my own assertion and belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

In the bolded section below Marienbad states specifically that political correctness caused the liberal side to lose the election via losing the middle ground.
    You're still purposely editing what she actually said, even when the words are right in front of you. The important words you're leaving out being "in the extreme form it took". Marienbad clearly wasn't saying that political correctness caused anything, but that the extreme form of it did. You need to pay more attention to what you're reading, take it all in, don't just quickly scan for the trigger words you need to hear to assume the other persons point.

You're still purposely editing what she actually said, even when the words are right in front of you. The important words you're leaving out being "in the extreme form it took". Marienbad clearly wasn't saying that political correctness caused anything, but that the extreme form of it did. You need to pay more attention to what you're reading, take it all in, don't just quickly scan for the trigger words you need to hear to assume the other persons point.

(I highlighted everything she said). She blamed political correctness for liberals losing the middle ground and thus the election. Whether this was an extreme form, ultra extreme or mild or ultra mild is not relevant. PC (in some form) caused the loss of the election. This was her clear point.

Because I don't want to write essay length replies , unlike you I credit posters with the where with all to take posts and replies in the spirit they are written .

And if you need that video explained to you in the context of this discussion then you really are acting the maggot and arguing just for the sake of it .

You have not given any reply or clarity or comment on your own video as far as I can see. You just dumped it there. No-one is expecting essays but any explanation as to how this video fits into your argument (whatever that is) would help. Insisting that I (or anyone) needing an explanation for your video must be 'acting the maggot' isn't fair.

If you could explain how and why exactly you feel PC has contributed to recent election results and how your video (of a single incident) contributes as significant substantiation to this general point?

(I highlighted everything she said). She blamed political correctness for liberals losing the middle ground and thus the election. Whether this was an extreme form, ultra extreme or mild or ultra mild is not relevant. PC (in some form) caused the loss of the election. This was her clear point.
    But it wasn't her clear point, not as I read it, and there's a big difference between the extreme and the middle ground.

But it wasn't her clear point, not as I read it, and there's a big difference between the extreme and the middle ground.

She said that PC caused liberals to lose the middle ground which lost them the election. How did you read her point if not as that?

She said that PC caused liberals to lose the middle ground which lost them the election. How did you read her point if not as that?
    As she wrote it. Sorry, assuming marienbad is a woman for now.

"What political correctness in the extreme form it took was did to piss off the middle ground"

The extreme PC people jumping on what people say (and taking words out of context to suit their agenda) pissed off people that were in the middle and didn't really care one way or the other. The middle ground felt like they were unfairly judged for not openly condemning others for what they said. They saw a general slide towards an almost fascist political correctness and took an opposing view even though they may not fully agree with everyone to the right. But they saw a greater evil that needed to be addressed.

People in general don't have a problem with being politically correct, up to the point they're being told to change to suit other people's sensibilities when those people won't do the same for others.

"What political correctness in the extreme form it took was did to piss off the middle ground"

The extreme PC people jumping on what people say (and taking words out of context to suit their agenda) pissed off people that were in the middle and didn't really care one way or the other. The middle ground felt like they were unfairly judged for not openly condemning others for what they said. They saw a general slide towards an almost fascist political correctness and took an opposing view even though they may not fully agree with everyone to the right. But they saw a greater evil that needed to be addressed.

People in general don't have a problem with being politically correct, up to the point they're being told to change to suit other people's sensibilities when those people won't do the same for others.

People aren't being told to change unless they're bigots to begin with.

Political correctness has not gone mad.

they/them/theirs

So you are saying PC caused liberals to lose the election just as Marienbad is.
    You are saying that 'extreme PC' (whatever that is) created Trump voters from the middle ground.
    94% of black females voted against Trump. Why were more of these not transformed into Trump supporters if your theory is correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Liberals caused trump to win?. That's /r/donald stuff.

There where are he'll of alot factors that came to pass. Liberals? Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

The alt right are backtracking since their idols have turned out to be as foolish as liberals warned them they were.

Brian? wrote: »
    People aren't being told to change unless they're bigots to begin with.

Political correctness has not gone mad.
    There were videos of white people giving out to other white people for having afros, because afros belonged to black people and white people couldn't have them. There were certainly plenty of incidents of people going above and beyond to find incidents that could be called racist and turning it into a public outrage. Like I said earlier, there are special interest groups that make their living responding to stories in the media. They always present an argument that makes the situation seem much worse than it is to justify their existence.
    So you are saying PC caused liberals to lose the election just as Marienbad is.
    Why are you still refusing to listen to the point made to you. It wasn't "PC liberals" that upset people. A liberal may see something and say "that's wrong, it should change, we can talk to the people involved, maybe they didn't realise how wrong it is, we can fix this"

A Liberal extremist (like you find on facebook) says "These scumbags hate minorities, they did this thing and they did it because they hate minorities, they deserve to be locked in a cage, shot in the head and have all their money given to the minorities". They vilify and assume intention.

Are you trying to argue that all liberals are the same, that there aren't some that go to extremes? That are looking for something to latch onto so they can get likes for their public outrage?

Why are you still refusing to listen to the point made to you. It wasn't "PC liberals" that upset people. A liberal may see something and say "that's wrong, it should change, we can talk to the people involved, maybe they didn't realise how wrong it is, we can fix this"

A Liberal extremist (like you find on facebook) says "These scumbags hate minorities, they did this thing and they did it because they hate minorities, they deserve to be locked in a cage, shot in the head and have all their money given to the minorities". They vilify and assume intention.

Are you trying to argue that all liberals are the same, that there aren't some that go to extremes? That are looking for something to latch onto so they can get likes for their public outrage?

You and Marienbad are saying that PC (in some guise) caused liberals to lose recent elections (US mainly). Neither of you have provided any substance to back this claim bar the odd individual video or anecdote.
    This 'version' is actually the one peddled by the alt-right and Steve Bannon with similar lack of substantiation.

You and Marienbad are saying that PC (in some guise) caused liberals to lose recent elections (US mainly).
    No. Again. I am least, am not saying that Political correctness caused liberals to lose the general election. I'll try one more time. Extreme political correctness caused some middle of the road people that could go either way, to side with alt right because they saw extreme PCness as something they didn't like, or want to be associated with. Not all, it wasn't a deciding factor, but it played into the loss and continues to drag the liberal agenda down into petty arguments.

You're so far off the mark you probably think I'm a conservative, which I'm not. I'm just pointing out that the conservative side weren't just talking out of their arse, they had points and rather than accept that and deal with those points you're determined to argue a point that was never made by anyone and assume other peoples opinion rather than listen to them.

There were videos of white people giving out to other white people for having afros, because afros belonged to black people and white people couldn't have them. There were certainly plenty of incidents of people going above and beyond to find incidents that could be called racist and turning it into a public outrage. Like I said earlier, there are special interest groups that make their living responding to stories in the media. They always present an argument that makes the situation seem much worse than it is to justify their existence.

Those people aren't liberals. Those people aren't politically correct. Those people are idiots.

There are idiots on both sides, unfortunately there were enough non idiots people who sided with the idiots on the right to elect Trump.

IMO they didn't side with Trump because they were sick of the "politically correct" idiots, they did it because they were sold lies about bringing factories home and rebuilding the US manufacturing sector. A heave against liberal elites did not win the election for Trump, a fear of an uncertain future and an anti globalist sentiment did.

they/them/theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I'm not sure whether this has already been posted but Spencer and his right wing organization apparently assumed that because they were a tax exempt non profit organisation they wouldn't have to file any tax returns at all.
    So apparently the idiots hadn't filed any tax returns for three years with the result that they've had their tax free status revoked.
    Hopefully that'll be the last we hear from them.

Brian? wrote: »
    Those people aren't liberals. Those people aren't politically correct. Those people are idiots.

There are idiots on both sides, unfortunately there were enough non idiots people who sided with the idiots on the right to elect Trump.

IMO they didn't side with Trump because they were sick of the "politically correct" idiots, they did it because they were sold lies about bringing factories home and rebuilding the US manufacturing sector. A heave against liberal elites did not win the election for Trump, a fear of an uncertain future and an anti globalist sentiment did.
    All true, but it wasn't just that, there are always lots of factors and they can be debated for centuries. There were certainly people pissed off by constant news stories about their culture being eroded and pandering to other cultures at the expense of local traditions. It played a role, maybe not as significant as manufacturing moving away from the west costing jobs, but it backed up that growing tension.

You're still purposely editing what she actually said, even when the words are right in front of you. ....

No. Again. I am least, am not saying that Political correctness caused liberals to lose the general election. I'll try one more time. Extreme political correctness caused some middle of the road people that could go either way, to side with alt right because they saw extreme PCness as something they didn't like, or want to be associated with. Not all, it wasn't a deciding factor, but it played into the loss and continues to drag the liberal agenda down into petty arguments.

You started by saying I was misinterpreting her words. You seem to be now admitting that this may not be the case. I am saying that PC IN ANY GUISE (that means including extreme version) did not cost liberals this election.

Populists may have used it to help attack the liberal position and legitimise latent (and open) racism, misogyny, homophobia among certain populations.
    Thats on them and the people who voted for Trump.
    The poorest people in America, black females, voted against him by 93% ina two horse race.
    'Extreme' political correctness didnt seem to bother them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Workcrush

Many liberals forget the history of left wing politics.

Left wing politics only truly became identity politics in the mid to late 20th century after a certain tribe advanced on it in the academic circles of mid century to repurpose it for its tribal needs.

I would argue the corruption of left wing politics from class and economics to race and tribe is the result of the advance of the high IQ middle easterners, the jews, into academia in the 1960s which sowed the seeds of the contemporary social justice revolution.

In Feminism, a third wave based on social construction semantics was launched by Betty Friedman and Gloria Steinman to agitate wives against gentile husbands. This strand holds that women are equal to man in the moral sense, but does an interesting 2 card monty to argue simultaneously that women are actually equivalent to men physically and psychologically. Did you notice the trick?

In race and biology, blanket proven fraud was perpetuated by men like Stephen Jay Gould to hide the truth before your eyes and to make the student short circuit common sense observations around IQ, testosterone, psychopathy, clannishness, empathy and obedience vectors among the races. In fact questioning this is associated in your mind with Hitler and complete moral evil. But morality is more socially constructed than biology I'm afraid.

In this sense their version of world history is more like random weather than the march of selfish genes adapted to environments.

My version of world history sees genetics explaining poverty, wealth, trade and of course our current 7 wars of Greater Israel expansion and the associated mass migrations.

Finally in religion and philosophy the most egregious blows were dealt rendering philosophy into legal studies when the aspergers 'philosopher' Wittgenstein, flanked by the postmodern clowns - Derrida, Foucalt et al - argued laboriously that language could not be used to argue difference and proposition and in fact, there is no truth and therefore, no reality but what we (the jews in effect via useful idiots) make it. LABELS ARE NOT LOGIC.

With these strands of academic rebellion, the following effects emerged:

1. The halt of all study of real anthropology and a genetic explanation for human events from the battlefield to the market to the nightclub.
    2. The advance of political correctness and censorship of true knowledge and the true threat to humanity.
    3. The destruction of Christianity to be replaced by cattle prodding in the mass media and consumerist hedoinsm of which Edward Bernays had begun a contemporary illusion in 'public relations', marketing and emotional manipulation.

I have no great love for Christianity but it is clearly a less tribal and less warrior ideology than social justicism and islam.

If you have the ability, which most of the people that believe in these various semanitc based illusions don't, its not hard to see we are under a gigantic illusion where 99% of the population believes our politics are ruled by autistic economics theories and statesman like politicians. And that race and tribe don't exist.

Its an IQ test I'm afraid. Most don't pass it even when confronted with empiric evidence (which modern economics in particularly abhors and tries to obscure with algebraic semantics) because they've been emotionally conditioned to reject reality.

Thats why high verbal IQ is a survival trait that is selected for. And high quant low verbal beta male aspergers is punished by the Algorithm.

Some thoughts for your consideration.

Kind Regards,

The Philosopher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Workcrush

Modern geopolitics is thusly:

1. Israel controls the Western sphere. We are occupied. We just don't know it because they control our media/academia.
    2. Israel despises Putin for halting the jewish takeover in the 90s led by the Khordovsky. See how Rothschild and Khorodovsky are linked. You will note the vast majority of oligarchs like him andincluding the Chelsea FC owner are jewish. This is why Russia today is 'our enemy'.
    3. Israel is expanding in the middle east via its puppet, overthrowing hostile leaders of various nations and expanding its influence via vassal states that are arranged in these aforesaid hostile leaders places. One by One.
    4. Israel desires most to repopulate the West to break any future tribal threat to its hegemony from whites. Divide and conquer.
    5. China is aware of Them in some respects. Thats why it has more billionaires than refugees in its entire nation. And thats why the jewish mass media agitates for more migration to East Asian nations continuously.
    6. The old gentile elite is either fusing via marriage with jews e.g clinton/trump daughters or aligning for monetary reasons. They have betrayed the people.
    7. The House of Saud and other Gulf elites are also vassals to the Jews. Their people hate the jews. But as long as they are ruled by their sellout elites they can never fight back. This why the Arab Spring was halted in the Gulf States in Oman and Qatar. And also why these countries buy so many weapons - to keep their own people down and help the jews against other middle easterns hostile leaders.

This is the benefit of high IQ and psychopathy. The asian races only have the former. Let's see if the internet can unleash a new enlightenment as to our dire circumstances.

Races of man differ in psycopahty based on whether they have had centralised states with police to root out 'bad boys'. Israel and Africa are most notable in living under anarchial conditions or constant movement and evasion of authoritiers. And so psychopathy developed for survival reasons.

Does this make sense to you?

It shouldn't. Not if you read your jewish Reuters/Associated Press/Bloomberg AP syndicated columns in your Irish newspapers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement