Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thinking of buying Peugeot 3008 2017

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

If you read my post that you quoted you would of seen that features which are present in the old GT Line are not there anymore (either completely removed or an optional extra) and I have sat into the new model GT Line and would prefer that the panaromic roof was left instead of these supposedly expensive seats.

There is also no visible difference in the exterior between the bog standard model and the GT Line (old model had the panaromic roof, diamond cut alloys, directional indicators, wing mirrors in black, etc. that was not on the Allure) .

Also I think it's ugly. The current look works on the 208 and 2008 but I don't think it works on the larger vehicles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Anyone have an opinion on which engine would be the better, 1.2 petrol or 1.5 diesel?

Will be doing a 20km round trip 4 - 5 days per week plus few trips down the country per year.

Was set on petrol but that limits second hand availability.

And why would Peugeot produce two very similar (to me) diesel engines, 1.5 130bhp and 1.6 120bhp?

Which would you go for?

202 Manual, Allure, 1500km (15 hundred)

Or

191 Auto, GT Line, 45,000km

Both pretty much the same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭fabsoul

Looking at peugeot.ie can only see Active, Allure and GT models. Must no longer do the GT Line.

• Advertisement

Final decision before I sign on the dotted line.

202 GT Line, manual, 6k, sat nav

192 GT Line, auto, 45k

Everything else same, inc. price.

So, choice is a year older for auto. Was all set on the auto but that manual has me tempted.

Any thoughts? At this stage I just want to buy a bloody car. :)

So, Sat Nav/MirrorLink suddenly stopped working. I'm sure it's the car and not the individual phones (3). What are the chances that would be covered by warranty?

Advertisement