Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weather like in your area 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,738 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

_Brian wrote: »
    Poured rain few times last night, been raining all morning too.
    Where's that?

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Dull morning and spitting a small bit of rain. Enough to pìss ya off

• Registered Users Posts: 18,539 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Where's that?

Cavan

• Registered Users Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Raining on and off, nothing massive

• Registered Users Posts: 18,539 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Just a constant drizzle now, sky is on the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Overcast here with a freshening breeze. Not a drop of water so far and looking like Sunday now before it comes. I've never had so little grass this day of the year and no sign of a surplus coming in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Another lovely day here , there's hardly even any clouds yet

Raining in east Clare now. Spread fertiliser today, so right on cue.

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Raining nicely here since 2. Not too heavy which is ideal. Got the last of the silage bales in before it started

• Registered Users Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Ah hopefully it's only a break before a great summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Nice bit of rain for last few hours,can nearly see the grass growing!.....the key will be that God remembers to turn back off the tap sooner rather than later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Evenlyn Cusack doing the weather lads it's all over the rain is back dry spell and summer are officially fcuked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I said wrote: »
    Evenlyn Cusack doing the weather lads it's all over the rain is back dry spell and summer are officially fcuked
    She read the shipping forecast on RTE 1 at midnight on Monday night, as soon as I heard her voice I said to OH that the rain is on the way and Summer is over ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭pedigree 6

I said wrote: »

It's not the 1st of June!

screenshot_1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Base price

pedigree 6 wrote: »
    It's not the 1st of June!

screenshot_1.png
    Summer is May, June, July in Ireland. Don't be listening to that Met Eireann stuff about the warmest months :D

Base price wrote: »
    Summer is May, June, July in Ireland. Don't be listening to that Met Eireann stuff about the warmest months :D

Go over onto the weather forum and say that!
    You'd be Half price by the time they'd finish with you.:p

(I do agree with you though).:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Flirting between drizzle and rain, thought we'd get nothing till 2moro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Going by the rainfall radar there should be rain falling here with the last hour. No sign of any moisture yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,497 ✭✭✭rangler1

Going by the rainfall radar there should be rain falling here with the last hour. No sign of any moisture yet though.

25mm ( one inch ) rain here in last 24 hrs, soil temp 16 degrees

Dust blowing here, not as much as a drop last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Dust blowing here, not as much as a drop last night.

Have you gotten any rain at all. Raining here this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Mooooo wrote: »
    Flirting between drizzle and rain, thought we'd get nothing till 2moro

Gone to first base proper rain now

whelan2 wrote: »
    Have you gotten any rain at all. Raining here this morning
    Just started 5 minutes ago but clearing off as I type. There's more coming tonight but looks like the heaviest will miss here. Again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

At long last. Nice soft rain falling straight down. In honour of the event I'm singing this
    https://youtu.be/zaV9fe_y7oU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Just started 5 minutes ago but clearing off as I type. There's more coming tonight but looks like the heaviest will miss here. Again:(

Ya we got our first drop this morning. nothing to write home about. Tis after clearing off now. We're going to need a few bombers of showers tonight.

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    Ya we got our first drop this morning. nothing to write home about. Tis after clearing off now. We're going to need a few bombers of showers tonight.
    There's lads on heavy ground here looking for rain. It's funny when lads who would go into shock if they saw a cloud are looking for rain now:)

Rained a lot here today in east Clare. Nearly an inch, I'd say. Right that's enough now for another week.

At long last. Nice soft rain falling straight down. In honour of the event I'm singing this
    https://youtu.be/zaV9fe_y7oU

Here's another catchy tune and lyrics.
    "I'm bringing home the rain".:)

Ye lads in the southwest are going to get enough rain now before this system has finished with us.

Looks like Dawg was right. The default weather for this country is rain.

Still better than being short of fodder though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

Lovely light rain here in Limerick. If it keeps like this over the next few days, we'll get a right burst of grass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

A lot of rain has fell here north east galway since yesterday evening, very heavy for a couple of hours earlier on today. Can already see life coming back into the grass rain was badly needed but now its time for it to leave again but going by forecast its here for another week at least.

Advertisement