Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weather like in your area 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

In casualty with one of the kids was behind a gritter most of the way in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

whelan2 wrote: »
    In casualty with one of the kids was behind a gritter most of the way in

Sh1te, everything ok?

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    Sh1te, everything ok?

He gets real bad vomiting, every 10 minutes. They give him an injection which stops it fairly quick. I'm home now to milk, oh gone in to take over. I don't know how people work in casualty. Fair play to them though they got him seen straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 18,539 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

He gets real bad vomiting, every 10 minutes. They give him an injection which stops it fairly quick. I'm home now to milk, oh gone in to take over. I don't know how people work in casualty. Fair play to them though they got him seen straight away

Hope he’s ok.

He's home

• Advertisement

Just had 12 hours of windy cold rain. I expect the marts will see allot of stock from now on. Allot moving onto slats now too I imagine.

14 day forecast showing 10 days of rain ahead. Ground is good but I expect will turn quickly.

14 degrees here now. Some change from yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭mengele

14 degrees here now. Some change from yesterday

Would still take the colder drier day at this time of year. Man nor beast doesn't like to be out in this wind and rain

Driving wind and rain at the minute. And it made some amount of rain overnight. Mild enough though in fairness. But with all this rain it won't be long turning the place to muck.

Beautiful morning down south thank god and remaining mild 8 degrees this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Fcuk me some rain falling with last couple of hours, really driving now.

My god tis hammering wind and rain out there. Fierce strong gusts. Between 20 and 30 mls promised.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    My god tis hammering wind and rain out there. Fierce strong gusts. Between 20 and 30 mls promised.

Same her one very bad morning very dark.glad I work inside on days like this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭Dickie10

mild and dry in meath so far. we have got very little rain in the last month here. it was the same during the summer i think this part of south meath is in a rain shadow

Dickie10 wrote: »
    mild and dry in meath so far. we have got very little rain in the last month here. it was the same during the summer i think this part of south meath is in a rain shadow

What's the opposite to a rain shadow? Whatever it is, I'm in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

V strong gusts & wet here, left the trailer at the outfarm last night as with any more rain we'd be screwed trying to turn it in the field.

Still dry here in louth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Cold, wet and windy here. I'm glad the cubicles aren't outdoor:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

High winds and driving rain here at the moment. Cows went for a wander last night around the yard. Got most of them into shed around 11 last night. They can thank their lucky stars. 2 other mobs sheltering under ditches. Gave them a bale to keep them quiet and distract them from the 3 stragglers that i couldnt get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Farmer Dan

Strong wind & heavy rain here in Tipp.
    Very dark too.....
    You wouldn't put a rumour out in it !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Dried off here atm. Sun shining and quite warm in the sun if you have shade from the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Cold, wet and windy here. I'm glad the cubicles aren't outdoor:pac:

Cubicles are inside here, but all of them still empty ha. Dry weather coming back from tomorrow onwards in fairness.

Pelting down in Cavan now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Timmaay wrote: »
    Cubicles are inside here, but all of them still empty ha. Dry weather coming back from tomorrow onwards in fairness.

Same here, still not finished fecking powerwashing, Whelan feel up for a nixer?

Mooooo wrote: »
    Same here, still not finished fecking powerwashing, Whelan feel up for a nixer?

Powerwasher is on a break here. Will do the milking parlour next week and that's it. Fed up of the thing at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Dozer1

lashing here in Limerick city...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭wiggy123

rough here at mo--some rain falling+high winds.. say rough night ahead

wiggy123 wrote: »
    rough here at mo--some rain falling+high winds.. say rough night ahead

Think it's to stop soon enough. Football etc cancelled for tonight. Rare Friday night off.

Clearing off down here or so it seems with the last while. Made crazy rain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

The monsoon continued on here today.
    Any rain that falls. Falls in a downpour.

Johnstown castle has just about reached the monthly maximum for rainfall over the last 4 years and we've not yet reached the middle of the month.

So it looks like rain Ted.

Advertisement