Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the weather like in your area 2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭farmerjj

Another lovely January morning,1st time in years we,re able to spread slurry in the fields that need it most, pressure,s off now with the slurry at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

A hard enough frost this morning but the came out and thawed it quickly. Any of ye spread fertiliser yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,095 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Whats the forecast for the next few days. Put a few springing cows out in calving paddock while I was bedding the shed, if weather is to stay ok might leave them out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

whelan2 wrote: »
    Whats the forecast for the next few days. Put a few springing cows out in calving paddock while I was bedding the shed, if weather is to stay ok might leave them out

Showers I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Lovely day today ,a bit of ground frost but it wasn't too cold

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭ArKl0w

In your area mostly dry for the next week
    Maybe some drizzle at most but with the flow southerly night frosts if any should be slight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Snap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭ArKl0w

Mooooo wrote: »
    Snap

Cork? Pretty much the same as Whelan2,though higher risk of rain by Thursday

Very windy out this morning

ArKl0w wrote: »
    Cork? Pretty much the same as Whelan2,though higher risk of rain by Thursday

Blustery this morning and yday, with constant drizzle ground softening a bit. Thurs could be a balls alright

• Advertisement

Blustery this morning and yday, with constant drizzle ground softening a bit. Thurs could be a balls alright
    Lovely day here now, just blanket spread the grazing area with a bag of nitrogen/acre ground is bone dry 11 degrees at the minute, dont think fertiliser has ever been spread before on this farm in January

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Wind and rain rain rain.
    Places won't be long getting wet in this craic

• Registered Users Posts: 24,368 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    Wind and rain rain rain.
    Places won't be long getting wet in this craic

No rain here but a serious wind howling out tgere

Wind but no rain, strong enough. Hopefully no damage will be done

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭RD10

saturday & sunday were promised dry on yesterdays weather. complete turnaround on todays

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Dull here but great drying. There's a wind here that'd blow a kn#cker off its cousin. opening doors and gates is a job in itself

davidk1394 wrote: »
    Dull here but great drying. There's a wind here that'd blow a kn#cker off its cousin. opening doors and gates is a job in itself

Was up taking tyres off the pit there , scary stuff

It's very wet now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,152 ✭✭✭✭Base price

First blooms of the year :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Base price wrote: »
    First blooms of the year :eek:

I read that as bloomers
    One track mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,152 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I said wrote: »
    I read that as bloomers
    One track mind
    More like a filthy mind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

It's very wet now

Or as someone from these parts said once
    "It's raining better now".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

No rain here but jeepers the wind would blow you off your feet! I put out a wash on the line at 10pm last night and they were dry this mroning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Very wet and windy all day in N. Kerry but the rain eased off and the wind died down by evening. Land is very wet this evening but I hope to get out some bagged next week of earlier if the ground is dry enough and a bit of slurry too hopefully.

Very wet and windy all day in N. Kerry but the rain eased off and the wind died down by evening. Land is very wet this evening but I hope to get out some bagged next week of earlier if the ground is dry enough and a bit of slurry too hopefully.

Pissing rain down south this morning when I left for work. Cork was Dry for a good part of the day. Just back from work there and there's allot of water on the roads and plenty of fields with standing water on them. And tis still coming down. The slurry is halfway to Greenland at this rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Stravos Murphy

It's hard at it, rain also.

And tis morning? Ya still raining. Wind has died it would seem.

TITANIUM. wrote: »
    And tis morning? Ya still raining. Wind has died it would seem.
    no rain here yet, still windy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

no rain here yet, still windy

None here in my part of the Midlands yet either though it doesn't look too far away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Was a dirty morning. Now the sun is out

Advertisement