Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadpool 2

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Kuva wrote: »
    You didn't like van wilder?

Is that a joke? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

Is that a joke? :D

No:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 24,173 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I *wish* that was real...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

It is real :)

Announced ages ago.

Cineworld have it listed: https://www.cineworld.ie/films/once-upon-a-deadpool/ho00006002

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

What's the point of a PG Deadpool? Is it even possible to make a kid friendly Deadpool - surely everything good will be left out?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Well, the message I've read/heard is so that Disney doesn't cancel it after it finishes buying Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

They're literally gonna charge people to see a movie they've already seen as a kind of focus group testing as to whether audiences will accept what Disney really wants: a PG-13 Deadpool that can be seamlessly transitioned into the MCU. You have to admire the cojones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

How long is this gonna be? Omniplex are doing a one night only showing and the tickets are only €6

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

How long is this gonna be? Omniplex are doing a one night only showing and the tickets are only €6

Well once they take out the gore and cursing, I'm guessing about 7 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,893 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

While I was in America for work once, I saw Showgirls listed on VH1. Knowing how they are for showing stuff over there(network tv wouldn't show nudity even after 10pm) I decided to watch for a bit. So, yep, it was Showgirls with no nudity or swearing. Yet still managed to last nearly 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Arcsurvivor

They need to address if DP was wiped out by the snap since he is now included in the MCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

They need to address if DP was wiped out by the snap since he is now included in the MCU.

no he's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

They're literally gonna charge people to see a movie they've already seen as a kind of focus group testing as to whether audiences will accept what Disney really wants: a PG-13 Deadpool that can be seamlessly transitioned into the MCU. You have to admire the cojones.

From what I read briefly, I think there's a decent amount of new content with Fred Savage, riffing on his classic "grandpa reads him a story but leaves out the gory (and kissing) details", from Princess Bride – as shown in the trailer. Think it could be a lot of fun in it's own right to be honest. The trailer is class anyway.

But, also, seems this version got a 15 rating from the BBFC, same as the original version, so not quite watered down enough :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Finally caught this today on sky. Really enjoyed the 1st film but thought this was a croque of ****e.

Advertisement