Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Moira likes affairs, the excitement and thrill, sex addict :P

I'm surprised Al has'nt "noticed" Moira.....yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,886 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm surprised Al has'nt "noticed" Moira.....yet...

Is he into "farming" :D Al is taken up with Kim at the moment and owing money

Nates mother is a bit of alright. Casting wasnt great though. She doesnt look much older than Nate

Nates mother is a bit of alright. Casting wasnt great though. She doesnt look much older than Nate

Yes I wasn't expecting that Cara

Moira is taking absolutely no responsibility for her actions. All Nates fault. You were hardly raped now Moira :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Moira is taking absolutely no responsibility for her actions. All Nates fault. You were hardly raped now Moira :rolleyes:

But Nate took advantage of a vulnerable Moira, she was really vulnerable when she was buying sexy underwear for Nate and seducing him in his caravan, horny madam

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Can see Cain and Cara going off with each other.

Love Cara hope she stays

fin12 wrote: »
    Can see Cain and Cara going off with each other.

Yes Cara wants the bad boy Cain Dingle again, must be the jacket :D

Is he into "farming" :D Al is taken up with Kim at the moment and owing money

Enter business woman Cara...and she doesnt look like a rhino's arse.....:)

• Advertisement

Enter business woman Cara...and she doesnt look like a rhino's arse.....:)

She's an accountant or is the big baddie Sean working for her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

I wonder who Danny was on the phone to and how late by it will take them to show up looking for Sarah.

How much did Kim have in her bank account it went by so quick

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Geez Moira is nasty and vindictive , poor Sam a liability and capable of doing anything ?!

Very convenient that she has a selective memory when it comes to herself and what happened Emma , hmmmm !

I think Charity fancies Cara :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Geez Moira is nasty and vindictive , poor Sam a liability and capable of doing anything ?!

Very convenient that she has a selective memory when it comes to herself and what happened Emma , hmmmm !

The murdering adulterer Moira was horrible when talking about Cain's family who are also Nate's family too

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The murdering adulterer Moira was horrible when talking about Cain's family who are also Nate's family too

She was vile imo , I agree with you .
    If she detests them all so much , why would she be doing anything she can to win Cain back ? !

Nates Mam is a welcome addition to the show , be interesting to see how long she's in the show for .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Funny how Cain only want to have something to do with Nate now cause Cara doesn’t he want him to.

What Charity said about Cain is so true, the Cara is so out of his league.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Moira has been horrible lately and she's killed Emma, left Adam take the blame and Nate wasn't her first affair.
    However according to the Moira, Cain fan club. It's all Nate's fault. Moira and angel and she helped Emma by pushing her off the bridge!

Think it was 455,000 and a few pence....:)

Mora forgetting she's a Dingle herself.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Nearly half a mil in a bank with one layer of security. A guessable password, even Gail Rodwell would have got in in 60 seconds with her hacking skills then complete a transfer with no code or pin.

Moira has been horrible lately and she's killed Emma, left Adam take the blame and Nate wasn't her first affair.
    However according to the Moira, Cain fan club. It's all Nate's fault. Moira and angel and she helped Emma by pushing her off the bridge!

What she said about all the dingle family was horrid yet if she could she’d get back with the family in a instance.

Moira is a good character right now I love to hate her but want her redemption to start soon.

I can see her killing Nate.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What she said about all the dingle family was horrid yet if she could she’d get back with the family in a instance.

Moira is a good character right now I love to hate her but want her redemption to start soon.

I can see her killing Nate.

It's only since her saying it's all Nate's fault I've gone off her.

fin12 wrote: »
    Funny how Cain only want to have something to do with Nate now cause Cara doesn’t he want him to.

What Charity said about Cain is so true, the Cara is so out of his league.

I think Cain was slowly coming around to at least accepting Nate staying in the village before Cara's arrival

Moira is deluded if she thinks by Nate leaving, Cain will just take her back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Moira is displaying typical alcoholic behavior. Everything’s everyone else’s fault.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 110 ✭✭Osamabindipper

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Moira is displaying typical alcoholic behavior. Everything’s everyone else’s fault.

Thats the writers fault :)

Is Moira running her farm now when sober all alone?

Is Moira running her farm now when sober all alone?

Nah...think it was closed for the Christmas...:P

Moira that backfired, delighted, the stupid cheating wagon

Cara is a get to the point straight talker

What has Graham done?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I find it very hard to understand charities eldest son. Especially in tonight's episode.

Advertisement