Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,437 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eastenders, he had the baby Summer with Dawn, his wife was May

Back when I used like Eastenders!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Back when I used like Eastenders!

Ya I watched a few videos about that storyline also totally forgot that Phil had an affair with Dawn aswell.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya I watched a few videos about that storyline also totally forgot that Phil had an affair with Dawn aswell.

I had that forgotten.
    I'e lost all interest in Eastenders since the Carter family arrived and others.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I had that forgotten.
    I'e lost all interest in Eastenders since the Carter family arrived and others.

I lost interest when Den n Ange left........:P

Emmerdale is heading out of my interest too......wish Pete or Cain would just give Layla some Christmas putting and put her out of her misery....
    Surplus to requirements imo...Layla,Priya,Kerrie,Aaron,liam now that Bernice is gone ,and he can take his strange looking daughterson along with Gabby.......

• Registered Users Posts: 85,922 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Her nephew is Jack Sugden, no need for 2 of them. And it's not like Robert's dead or anything

Has Sarah even visited her new cousin Harry John (is that the name?), I think Jack, Joe or Robert would have been a better name

You'd forget Debbie's kids are Sugden

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Has Sarah even visited her new cousin Harry John (is that the name?), I think Jack, Joe or Robert would have been a better name

You'd forget Debbie's kids are Sugden

He was only born yesterday so I wouldn't hold it against Sarah for not seeing him.
    That said, Victoria and Robert never even blinked when Sarah was having a transplant last year. I don't think viewers are the only ones that forget they're related

Moira blaming Nate and contacting Cara will probably back fire for her, she should just stop drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭Acosta

I don't know how Moira gets so hammered when she throws so much wine down the sink

• Registered Users Posts: 35,896 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The bottle she threw at Mattie took forever to reach the wall .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Acosta wrote: »
    I don't know how Moira gets so hammered when she throws so much wine down the sink

:pac:

• Advertisement

I was hoping we would meet Cara tonight and she'd slap Moira

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Moira thick? she’s constantly being caught drinking in the kitchen, would she ever just lock the front door behind her.

What did Moria think was going to happen with Nate's mother?
    Was she expecting her to give Nate a time out?

What did Moria think was going to happen with Nate's mother?
    Was she expecting her to give Nate a time out?

I think she thought she'd talk him into leaving the village but given it was Nate's mum that lied to him about his own dad not wanting him for his entire life, I'm not sure she's a woman you'd want getting involved

Am i the only one that remembered Gabby's birthday on Christmas day........or did I miss the celebrations.....?:confused:

Am i the only one that remembered Gabby's birthday on Christmas day........or did I miss the celebrations.....?:confused:

It was mentioned in the episode. She was at Laurel's for her dinner and Dianne said something about it being her birthday, can't remember what exactly.

Anyone else liking Liam hope he sticks around

He's a dry fcuk....sooner he gives it to Layla and goes the better imo....

Matty's such a ****ebag. He disappeared for a month to sell gin at a Christmas market or whatever while his mother was struggling with the end of her marriage, not seeing her kids and trying to run the farm single handed. He's only back 5 minutes, has one bottle thrown near his head and he's packed his bags and left?!!

I think Liam is gas especially in his scenes with Cain

• Advertisement

I think Liam is gas especially in his scenes with Cain

They should be friends the odd couple

What ever Moira is planning for Nate, no doubt again it will backfire, she should just realise she is to blame also and concentrate on the farm and her kids

What ever Moira is planning for Nate, no doubt again it will backfire, she should just realise she is to blame also and concentrate on the farm and her kids

How could Moira be to blame for any of it....she's a "woman".....:P

I think Moira does accept her part of the blame, it's the fact that Nate is getting away without any of the blame that's doing her head in.

I think Moira does accept her part of the blame, it's the fact that Nate is getting away without any of the blame that's doing her head in.

I bet she wishes now she should not have got Cain to save Nate from drowning :p

Pete did even warn her and she ignored him too, she wanted her thrills

Pete "the Stud" did even warn her and she ignored him too, she wanted her thrills

Youre welcome.......:P

Pete did even warn her and she ignored him too, she wanted her thrills

What bugs me is that they did hint at Moira having some serious underlying issues that lead to her doing what she did, but it was mentioned in one conversation with Cain and then ignored and she's suddenly a drunk just because Cain left her.

What bugs me is that they did hint at Moira having some serious underlying issues that lead to her doing what she did, but it was mentioned in one conversation with Cain and then ignored and she's suddenly a drunk just because Cain left her.

Moira is going off soon to see nana Barton (I am surprised Moira is still in contact with John and James mother considering how she treated them)

Moira likes affairs, the excitement and thrill, sex addict :P

• Advertisement

Watched 3 episodes of Emmerdale all I saw was Nate ruined my life over and over

Advertisement