Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Noah should just tell on Sarah (does the actress have her lips pumped so young if she has)

Charity blaming Graham, it was just the day before he had meet Noah with the drugs and Graham took them off him, he thought he had took them all off him

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Charity blaming Graham, it was just the day before he had meet Noah with the drugs and Graham took them off him, he thought he had took them all off him

It's obviously not Graham's fault Noah took them but to be fair, if he had told someone immediately they might have found Noah before he took the drugs, or at the very least he wouldn't have been lying out in the woods all night.
    I don't really know why he felt the need to go tell them anyway, it didn't make a difference to anything but it's obviously just a way of dragging Charity into the list of suspects when he dies.

Will Joe return for Noah even though he nearly had him killed in the demolition of the Dingle house only Graham saved him

Will Joe return for Noah even though he nearly had him killed in the demolition of the Dingle house only Graham saved him

I'd like to see Jamie and Noah interact. It's weird they they haven't. Even yesterday when Noah was at death's door Marlon never mentioned it to Jamie. And he works with Vanessa too, and yet there's never even been a mention that he's Noah's uncle.

I'd like to see Jamie and Noah interact. It's weird they they haven't. Even yesterday when Noah was at death's door Marlon never mentioned it to Jamie. And he works with Vanessa too, and yet there's never even been a mention that he's Noah's uncle.

I forgot Jamie is related to Noah

Sarah should go to Scotland to Debbie and Zak return to Belle for Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭Acosta

Not surprising as the writing is dreadful.

Two years in a row that the Christmas episode was crap.

Acosta wrote: »
    Not surprising as the writing is dreadful.

Two years in a row that the Christmas episode was crap.

To be fair Emmerdale at Christmas is never good it’s just another day

Eastenders always pull out all the stops at Christmas and New Years and sometimes Coronation Street at Christmas

To be fair Emmerdale at Christmas is never good it’s just another day

Eastenders always pull out all the stops at Christmas and New Years and sometimes Coronation Street at Christmas

I've seen a few eps of EE lately and it's laughably bad. They may keep the big explosive episodes for Christmas Day but the rest of the year it's rubbish.

I thought Emmerdale was the poorest of the three UK soaps today

I didn't understand why Graham went to confront Kim and her family knowing he was not Millie's dad, he was ruining her Christmas too

I thought Emmerdale was the poorest of the three UK soaps today

I didn't understand why Graham went to confront Kim and her family knowing he was not Millie's dad, he was ruining her Christmas too

As someone above said already Emmerdale don't really do a "big" episode at Christmas. Tonight's episode had several reveals and set lots of things in motion. I thought it was fine.

Graham, I assume, was reacting to Kim having a go at him about his dead baby. I think she was right too in what she said about him seeing Millie as a second chance, or some sort of redemption for his past, and he seemed 100% sure she was his, so finding out she wasn't knocked him a bit and then Kim had to go winding him up too.

And then there's the fact that it's a soap and sometimes people in soaps do things because the plot needs them to. We all know where Graham is headed in a few weeks so they need to get him there with as many enemies as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭Acosta

I'm not looking for exploding pubs and plane crashes. Just good writing and a few twists would be nice. It's so bog standard at the moment.

Is Rhona still going to leave with Graham, Kim set the job up for her and after what Graham did she will probably cancel everything also knowing Rhona helped with getting Millie's hair for testing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What the hell does Rhona see in Graham he’s rotten looking and definitely doesn’t have the personality to make up for it.

I hope the baby’s is david, last thing Jacob needs is to be a teenage dad.

Noah was dead on in what he said to Charity it's a shame though he is covering for Sarah and Danny

Noah was dead on in what he said to Charity it's a shame though he is covering for Sarah and Danny

I'm kind of bored of them wheeling Noah out every couple of months to tell Charity she doesn't pay attention to him. They've spent 2 years building Charity's relationship with Vanessa, giving her a stable relationship and home environment, improving her relationships with her other kids and family members, having her be a mostly law abiding and successful businesswoman, but they've kept her relationship with Noah exactly where it was 2 or 3 years ago. And it seems to be solely so they can wheel him out every few months to repeat the same things but never actually move forward from it. Even now, when he opens up to her more than he ever really has, they choose to have her obsessed with Graham just so she's a suspect when he's killed. Charity's one of my favourite characters but I'd far rather see her involved in a smaller storyline just involving her and Noah working on their relationship than have her stuck in the middle of a big storyline by way of an overused plot device

I'm kind of bored of them wheeling Noah out every couple of months to tell Charity she doesn't pay attention to him. They've spent 2 years building Charity's relationship with Vanessa, giving her a stable relationship and home environment, improving her relationships with her other kids and family members, having her be a mostly law abiding and successful businesswoman, but they've kept her relationship with Noah exactly where it was 2 or 3 years ago. And it seems to be solely so they can wheel him out every few months to repeat the same things but never actually move forward from it. Even now, when he opens up to her more than he ever really has, they choose to have her obsessed with Graham just so she's a suspect when he's killed. Charity's one of my favourite characters but I'd far rather see her involved in a smaller storyline just involving her and Noah working on their relationship than have her stuck in the middle of a big storyline by way of an overused plot device

Charity used be an entertaining character before she left the first time. Returning hasnt been worth her while. She's absolutely ****1n terrible. A moan and a half but no substance to her.

I like Charity, the actress Emma is great but I can't take to her and Vanessa as a couple, I don't think they have any chemistry and the actress playing Vanessa isn't good, Charity has more chemistry with Tracy and of course always with Cain even when fighting :p

Charity should ship Sarah off to Scotland to Debbie and work on her relationship with Noah, Noah never really had a father figure like Debbie has Cain and Moses has Ross so he was close to Joe and Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I like Charity, the actress Emma is great but I can't take to her and Vanessa as a couple, I don't think they have any chemistry and the actress playing Vanessa isn't good, Charity has more chemistry with Tracy and of course always with Cain even when fighting :p

I think Emmerdale like going for opposites attract when it comes to same sex couples.
    In reality I could never have seen Robert and Aaron getting on.

I think Emmerdale like going for opposites attract when it comes to same sex couples.
    In reality I could never have seen Robert and Aaron getting on.

Robert left very much into ladies, returned married to Chrissie and then into men :rolleyes:

Charity was with Frank too (Vanessa's father)

Robert left very much into ladies, returned married to Chrissie and then into men :rolleyes:

Charity was with Frank too (Vanessa's father)

A complete rewrite. Aarons father was a perfectly normal man who easily won custody of Aaron when he was young. Years later out of nowhere Aaron returns acting like a moody teenager that is just rebelling. Next thing, completely out of thin air, he was molested repeatedly as a child :rolleyes:

I understand that these issues have to be tackled, but surely not at the expense of the writing?

• Advertisement

A complete rewrite. Aarons father was a perfectly normal man who easily won custody of Aaron when he was young. Years later out of nowhere Aaron returns acting like a moody teenager that is just rebelling. Next thing, completely out of thin air, he was molested repeatedly as a child :rolleyes:

I don't think Gordon "won" custody. Chas just left, didn't she? It's why Aaron and her had such a strained relationship initially, when he was played by a different actor, because he blamed her for abandoning him. It was never hinted at at that point, but it would actually tie in with what was later revealed about Gordon.

Did David send his dna too or is it presumed he is the father by elimination of Jacob?

Did David send his dna too or is it presumed he is the father by elimination of Jacob?

No they both had swabs taken by Liam

No they both had swabs taken by Liam

Did Liam or David change the results?

Did Liam or David change the results?

I don't think so. Or I hope not anyway. After this past year I could do with Jacob disappearing for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is Aaron and that Luke going to go off with one another?

I thought Vic would call the baby Jack or Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The guy that Moira is going into business. I recognize him, think he was in another soap before , anyone know ?

fin12 wrote: »
    The guy that Moira is going into business. I recognize him, think he was in another soap before , anyone know ?

Eastenders, he had the baby Summer with Dawn, his wife was May

• Advertisement

I thought Vic would call the baby Jack or Robert

Her nephew is Jack Sugden, no need for 2 of them. And it's not like Robert's dead or anything

Advertisement