Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster vs Munster Match Day Thread, 08th Oct 2016, Aviva Stadium, SS1 & TG4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

swiwi_ wrote: »
    The 2 seperate match threads make me realise how much Leinster and to a lesser extent Munster fans dominate this forum. 300+ posts for buildup plus match thread vs 92 for poor old Connacht & Ulster in "the big one"...

Based on the respective talk gossip rumour threads I have a feeling Leinster fans generally dominate. Which is probably just a product of our greater population .

swiwi_ wrote: »
    The 2 seperate match threads make me realise how much Leinster and to a lesser extent Munster fans dominate this forum. 300+ posts for buildup plus match thread vs 92 for poor old Connacht & Ulster in "the big one"...

The main issue is that there are only 6 computers in Munster and Thomond2006 is a very very slow typer.

MG does be going mad standing behind him waiting for his turn to post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,257 ✭✭✭Hagz

Not to mention the availability of wifi out east. We don't have to go to the internet cafe and wait in line to use the world wide web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

The main issue is that there are only 6 computers in Munster and Thomond2006 is a very very slow typer.

MG does be going mad standing behind him waiting for his turn to post!

Yeah, and I'm after MG and the fecking IP address is banned by the time i sit down to type!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Right match day weather looks good gotta say really looking forward to it. First time in a few years where I really don't know who will come out on top.

Things are starting to click for munster thankfully and injuries touch wood not an issue. Still feel there is another gear to munsters play. The additions not just at coach but in players and attitude I hope will carry us today.

Again with leinster I think that they are playing a up down brand of rugby and are still not playing to full potential whether that is a squad issue or the knock on of the injury losses/departures its hard to tell. Will be interesting to see Henshaw in blue. From a munster fan glad no VDF from a rugby fan he will be missed gives a great go forward to Leinster.

Head has no idea heart says munster but either way tis always good to see the game live in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭kuang1

Jersey on...LET'S BE HAVIN ITTTTTT!!!

kuang1 wrote: »
    Jersey on...LET'S BE HAVIN ITTTTTT!!!

Why are you wearing the 3 lions? :D

Why are you wearing the 3 lions? :D

You're right. Not sure where that came from.
    Might have something to do with the 8.2% beer I was indulging in last night.

Self imposed 2 hour ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭twinytwo

The real interesting question is which of the leinster 15 is POM fighting first:pac:

twinytwo wrote: »
    The real interesting question is which of the leinster 15 is POM fighting first:pac:

All of 'em!
    https://www.balls.ie/rugby/gif-peter-omahony-went-full-hulk-munster-beat-leinster/139000

• Advertisement

Obviously hoping for a Leinster win but a good hard close game is good for both teams and good for Ireland so best of luck all around.

My 5 year old is throwing a bit of a wobbler at the misses because she is wearing red. #indoctrination

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

kuang1 wrote: »
    You're right. Not sure where that came from.
    Might have something to do with the 8.2% beer I was indulging in last night.

Self imposed 2 hour ban.

The 2 hours you were asleep doesn't count btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Obviously hoping for a Leinster win but a good hard close game is good for both teams and good for Ireland so best of luck all around.

My 5 year old is throwing a bit of a wobbler at the misses because she is wearing red. #indoctrination

How proud are you right now? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

molloyjh wrote: »
    How proud are you right now? :pac:

Venjur is pashunate at heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

Which sky sports is this on?

Bazzo wrote: »

The good one

DART ticket machine - 1
    Some chap on his 4th bloody attempt - 0

The good one

I doubt the narky barman I'll be asking to put it on would appreciate me telling him that :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I doubt the narky barman I'll be asking to put it on would appreciate me telling him that :pac:

Ask him to put on TG4.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

When did Damien Varley become a dwarf?

• Advertisement

Ask him to put on TG4.

Seeing as I'm in England that's not really an improvement :p

Traffic mental...well underestimated that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭clsmooth

SS1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Sorry does TG4 offer English commentary?

SD picture quality is crap unfortunately.

They just said Pashuuun on TG4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Massive test for us today and Erasmus's management credentials.

Have got the results this year but haven't performed that well. Hopefully we get the performance and result today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Sexton looks like a hedgehog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭leakyboots

That's awful about Triggs' daughter

leakyboots wrote: »
    That's awful about Triggs' daughter

What did they say, only caught parts of it in Irish. He's playing tomorrow for the A side, isn't he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Mike-Luke McGrath on the wing for Leinster apparently.

POM looked slow to chase that grubber.

Advertisement