Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Plus discount live on PSN store now:

12 months - 44.99
    3 months - 24.99
    1 month 8.99

Virtual Fighter is now available for download.

It looks like that subscription is for Playstation Now - is this the same thing as Playstation Plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    It looks like that subscription is for Playstation Now - is this the same thing as Playstation Plus?

Plus is also down to €44.99 on PSN and in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Playstation plus and PlayStation now are 2 different subscriptions, both are on sale for 44.99

• Registered Users Posts: 11,141 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Basically, Now gives you access to a library of games, Plus is for playing online

Thanks all, in my haste I ordered the wrong one (wanted Plus for playing online) so have contacted PlayStation to try and either refund me or alternatively switch the subscription over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭TinCanMan

Thanks all, in my haste I ordered the wrong one (wanted Plus for playing online) so have contacted PlayStation to try and either refund me or alternatively switch the subscription over.

I hope you're successful but from what I've heard before they're very unlikely to accommodate you with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Instant gaming / Eneba is out, anyone seen any top up cards going for less than face. Preferably by a bit and not 49.99 for 50

Better to do it as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

TinCanMan wrote: »
    I hope you're successful but from what I've heard before they're very unlikely to accommodate you with this.

If you bought it through the PS store and not through a third party seller, I don't think they're be much hassle in changing it. Just contact customer support.

I have a PS5 and PS4 Pro in the house but one PS Plus sub. Do you reckon I'll be able to play Operation Tango with the two consoles?

I have a PS5 and PS4 Pro in the house but one PS Plus sub. Do you reckon I'll be able to play Operation Tango with the two consoles?

Yeah, you can have both a PS4 and a PS5 set as primary consoles allowing every other account on those consoles to share plus.

• Advertisement

Operation Tango is PS5 only BTW

Operation Tango is PS5 only BTW

It's listed as PS4 and PS5 on the site.

Edit: Just seen the small text - *PS5 console only. Benefit not applicable for Operation: Tango on PS4. Balls

If you bought it through the PS store and not through a third party seller, I don't think they're be much hassle in changing it. Just contact customer support.

Correct, it was straighforward, you have 14 days in which to cancel. They have already processed my refund request. Now I can go and purchase the correct one!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

Anyone having the same problem with downloading Battlefield V ?

Just watching stream from Eurogamer where they are playing Operation Tango, looks cool for a co op game, mic is definitely needed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

STEE wrote: »
    Anyone having the same problem with downloading Battlefield V ?

It's gone today isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lordsheepface

Fieldog wrote: »
    It's gone today isn't it?

its gone for me too and 3 new games there now

its gone for me too and 3 new games there now

Ps Plus games change at 10am the first Tuesday of the month, which is today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Ah balls, any chance I can contact Sony an d see if I can still get Battlefield V, I have screenshots on my phone to show I couldn't download or add to my library for free when it was available as a PS Monthly game.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Wouldn't do it for me when I had used Battlefront from EA Play, and then didn't download the Plus version in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I hope you are able to get it as it's a shame to miss out on such an awesome game. Sony's customer service is doodoo as they're trained to never apologise to customers or acknowledge fault but you should still argue your case.
    I got them to give me a refund for something last month but honestly they were dragged there kicking and screaming.

Its a shame you had trouble with their support. Any time I've dealt with their support (has been about 5/6 times over the years) they have been quite quick to sort any problem sharpish and without any hassle.

Most recently I bought DLC for Cities Skylines on the wrong account. Own the game on my US but purchased DLC on my Irish, and they just fixed it there and then and reimbursed me the same afternoon. No long waits or jumping through hoops for them. Quick call, explained the problem and it was sorted within about a minute or 2 after checking my account. I'd even downloaded the DLC too to make it even more of a hassle for them and myself, but no dragging their feet or giving me any trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

I hope you are able to get it as it's a shame to miss out on such an awesome game. Sony's customer service is doodoo as they're trained to never apologise to customers or acknowledge fault but you should still argue your case.
    I got them to give me a refund for something last month but honestly they were dragged there kicking and screaming.

Thanks, will give it a go sure I have nothing to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks like Racket Fury is free for PSVR through the app.
    Not logged into the online store and didn't check through the consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Looks like Racket Fury is free for PSVR through the app.
    Not logged into the online store and didn't check through the consoles

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP3920-CUSA11010_00-RF2017RELEASE001

Is it showing as free when you log in? When it hadn't remembered me from when I logged in last time, I just went through the app.
    But without logging in it just shows as 11.99 with no mention of being free for Plus

Is it showing as free when you log in? When it hadn't remembered me from when I logged in last time, I just went through the app.
    But without logging in it just shows as 11.99 with no mention of being free for Plus

Showing as free for me on the app with Plus, €23.99 without plus.

Can someone do me a quick favour and check using the app their Plus expiry date? (In the app go to store, click the 3 bars in the top right and select Subscriptions Management)
    My Expiry date is 11/02/2022. I assumed 11th of February but when I went to buy 12 months at the lower price, it said renewal date (since it insists you turn on auto renewal) after purchase would be November 2023.
    So just want to double check if it uses US date or Irish date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭JimBurnley

Can someone do me a quick favour and check using the app their Plus expiry date? (In the app go to store, click the 3 bars in the top right and select Subscriptions Management)
    My Expiry date is 11/02/2022. I assumed 11th of February but when I went to buy 12 months at the lower price, it said renewal date (since it insists you turn on auto renewal) after purchase would be November 2023.
    So just want to double check if it uses US date or Irish date.

Yep, mine showing American dates. Unless it expires on the 26th month of the year ;-)

Advertisement