Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Played first couple of levels of streets of rage 4 and deleted it, it looks pretty and has a bit of a nostalgia factor but other than that, side scrolling beat em ups have no real value for me.

Played an hour or so of wreckfest, looks pretty but car games aren't my bag and it's not nearly as fun as destruction derby. Deleted.

Streets of Rage 4 one of the PS Plus games this month?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

madmoe wrote: »

It's on playstation now, not ps plus

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

madmoe wrote: »

No, it was added to PS Now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Really enjoying Wreckfest. The most enjoyment I've gotten out of a PS Plus game in a while and something I never would have picked up myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,139 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Really enjoying Wreckfest. The most enjoyment I've gotten out of a PS Plus game in a while and something I never would have picked up myself.

When you spend the majority of your gaming time in the sim racing world, arguing over sportsmanly behavior and stuff, it's a tonic to win some games by just downright sh!thousery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

duploelabs wrote: »
    When you spend the majority of your gaming time in the sim racing world, arguing over sportsmanly behavior and stuff, it's a tonic to win some games by just downright sh!thousery

I channel my inner Burnout:Takedown by ramming opponents into trees and pillars. So satisfying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭CptMonkey

It’s great fun and no stress. Reminds me of destruction derby. Great to just crash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I'm gonna state this again. What Sony done to the store for PC users is a FUkcin disgrace. It's abysmal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I'm gonna state this again. What Sony done to the store for PC users is a FUkcin disgrace. It's abysmal.

The store is terrible on all platforms. It should be easy to sort, filter, like and get recommendations.
    Sometimes there's a sale on and I think, grand, I'll get a new game. You see a list of 500 games and just not bother. Even the simple "sort by low price" doesn't work on the phone, sometimes it sorts by lowest price before the discount is applied. It's like they don't want to sell you games.

BTW, Zombie Army 4 is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

My PSPlus is expiring the end of this month. I can't find it cheap anywhere. Anyone know of places selling cheaper that Sony?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Niska

nedd wrote: »
    My PSPlus is expiring the end of this month. I can't find it cheap anywhere. Anyone know of places selling cheaper that Sony?

Thanks

Days of Play sale is coming soon - last year there was 30% off 12 months Plus

However, may be early June rather than late May.

Niska wrote: »

Typical.

I might subscribe for 1 month and then renew for the year :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Wreckfest is a lot of fun, played it for a few hours today and really got into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Wreckfest is a lot of fun, played it for a few hours today and really got into it.

First race being a lawnmower deathmatch is a fantastic welcome to a game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

RedXIV wrote: »

I loved that! The sofa race is definitely an experience too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

RedXIV wrote: »

If the USA did the ploughing championships...:D

Niska wrote: »

Days of Play Sale starts on May 26th

I have been playing Wreckfest career mode over the last few nights. Great fun. One of the most fun racing games I have played.

Tried multilayer last night and it took ages to match make. I gave up eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

Is Wreckfest on ps plus for ps4? I couldn't see it when I checked, just battlefield v and the shark one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

tigger123 wrote: »
    Is Wreckfest on ps plus for ps4? I couldn't see it when I checked, just battlefield v and the shark one.

No its the PS5 game this month rather than PS4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Whats the last date you can add this months games to your library? I need to renew but might be a cheapskate and see is there a discount for PS Plus next week with Days of Play sale :D

mutley18 wrote: »
    Whats the last date you can add this months games to your library? I need to renew but might be a cheapskate and see is there a discount for PS Plus next week with Days of Play sale :D

It has already been confirmed that ps plus will be on sale next week. Last day to redeem is May 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So plus on sale from tomorrow and games should be revealed on Wednesday. So no need to go mad buying games tomorrow until we see what's included with Plus.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So plus on sale from tomorrow and games should be revealed on Wednesday. So no need to go mad buying games tomorrow until we see what's included with Plus.

Days of play sale starts on Wednesday btw

Just seen leak for next months games, same crowd who leaked this month
    The PlayStation Plus lineup for June is Star Wars Squadrons (PS4), Virtua FIghter 5 Ultimate Showdown (PS4) and Operation Tango (PS5)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Unless Virtua Fighter is launching straight into PS Plus it's fake.

Great if it isn't though as VF5 hasn't been released at all as a standalone title since Final Showdown on PS3/X360.

Days of play sale starts on Wednesday btw

Ah, for some reason I thought sales start on Tuesdays

Reading a bit about Orange Tango and looks like it's one I won't be playing if co-op only

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Reading a bit about Orange Tango and looks like it's one I won't be playing if co-op only

I won't be playing if it's only orange flavour

• Advertisement
Advertisement