Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Reading a bit about Orange Tango and looks like it's one I won't be playing if co-op only

Same, that one is out. I'm not a Star Wars fan either, so Squadrons is out. Poor month for me if the leak is true!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

ShaneU wrote: »
    I won't be playing if it's only orange flavour

That's what you think, but you know when you've been tangoed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

If the rumors are true, im happy about that. I loved VF5 on the 360 and ive been meaning to pick up Squadrons especially if on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

bmorrissey wrote: »
    If the rumors are true, im happy about that. I loved VF5 on the 360 and ive been meaning to pick up Squadrons especially if on sale

Looking a lot more likely now as VF5 Ultimate Showdown has just been announced with a June 1st release date.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/05/virtua-fighter-5-ultimate-showdown-announced-for-ps4

It's been remade in the Dragon Engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Looking a lot more likely now as VF5 Ultimate Showdown has just been announced with a June 1st release date.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/05/virtua-fighter-5-ultimate-showdown-announced-for-ps4

It's been remade in the Dragon Engine.

brilliant if true. was a really good fighter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Star Wars Squadrons. Very nice.

Looks like PlayStation plus will be on sale from June 1st in Days of Play Sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

I really hope operation tango had couch Co-op option because you can't play the game single player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Looks like PlayStation plus will be on sale from June 1st in Days of Play Sale

Damn, I may renew for a month now then to claim this months games!

• Advertisement

I really hope operation tango had couch Co-op option because you can't play the game single player.
    Looks like its only online co-op

How do I claim Battlefield V for PS Plus folks? No option when I go into it, says its €39.99. But it let me claim Wreckfest and Stranded Deep.

mutley18 wrote: »
    How do I claim Battlefield V for PS Plus folks? No option when I go into it, says its €39.99. But it let me claim Wreckfest and Stranded Deep.

Did you try the mobile app?

Did you try the mobile app?

Yeah tried that too and its the same, strange

• Registered Users Posts: 13,812 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Click the 3 dots beside the purchase option and try other versions, only 1 of them is free for plus iirc. Think it's the "Revolution" one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

I'm having same issue on PS5, can add the other games to my library but when i select Battlefield V its shows as 39.99. Even selecting the 3 dots and seeing different version it is still asking for 19.79

Any ideas???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'm having same issue on PS5, can add the other games to my library but when i select Battlefield V its shows as 39.99. Even selecting the 3 dots and seeing different version it is still asking for 19.79

Any ideas???

Same.. all that comes up for me is the regular version and definitive edition. None are free.

Calvin wrote: »
    Same.. all that comes up for me is the regular version and definitive edition. None are free.

Looks like Sony are aware of the issue

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/nm2ub5/battlefield_v_unavailable/

Just checked again this morning through the app and it let me add it. Thanks lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just checked again this morning through the app and it let me add it. Thanks lads!

Yep, working now for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lordsheepface

Hi Guys

There was some posts which said that PS Plus would be on sale from last Wednesday and some are saying this Tuesday. It seems it didn't go on sale last Wednesday anyway. What's the source for it being on sale this Tues?

Thanks

Hi Guys

There was some posts which said that PS Plus would be on sale from last Wednesday and some are saying this Tuesday. It seems it didn't go on sale last Wednesday anyway. What's the source for it being on sale this Tues?

Thanks

Have seen it mentioned a few times on reddit.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

I renewed my PS 4 subscription to get the monthly free games of May, Battlefield V and Stranded Deep. I got stranded deep and was able to download it for free but, for battlefield there was no download option just says you need the disc :eek: Anybody having the same problem Any word when this will be fixed :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You try on website or on the console.

If it's asking for disc I'd assume you did it on the console and have it in you library previously from using the disc version or you previously got something on your account for it.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP0006-CUSA08670_00-BATTLEFIELDV0000

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭STEE

Ive only ever had the beta on my account no disc

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭beerpong

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Actually looks like a lot of fun. Would definitely be on for a few boardsie races of private lobbies can be setup?

Went to download wreckfest today. Thought I had already added through PlayStation app on my phone. Its not showing up in this months games, only battlefield and stranded deep. Was wreck fest only PlayStation now?

beerpong wrote: »
    Went to download wreckfest today. Thought I had already added through PlayStation app on my phone. Its not showing up in this months games, only battlefield and stranded deep. Was wreck fest only PlayStation now?

PS5 only.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Plus discount live on PSN store now:

12 months - 44.99
    3 months - 24.99
    1 month 8.99

Virtual Fighter is now available for download.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Plus discount live on PSN store now:

12 months - 44.99
    3 months - 24.99
    1 month 8.99

Virtual Fighter is now available for download.

The other 2 games are also available to download

Advertisement