Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Someone asked this of Jim Cornette and he said that even though Roman didn't need Heyman for promos, Heyman all the same still adds a lot to the presentation with his presence. I'd agree on that.

Be interesting to see what would happen if Lesnar returned to SD who would Heyman "advocate" for

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well he's already got 1 former client fighting a current client

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The Cesaro Uppercuts are more entertaining than the Flair chops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Didn't the vaguely reference Heyman being 'tossed aside' or something to that effect around the time he first teamed up with Reigns?

Not that I expect WWE to continue that narrative.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Well he's already got 1 former client fighting a current client

I forgot Heyman had Cesaro :o

What's the current deal with Lesnar, done with WWE?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So I'm guessing it's the Game Changer Brock who is worried about the infighting EVP's in AEW then :)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I forgot Heyman had Cesaro :o

What's the current deal with Lesnar, done with WWE?

So did Heyman when he was working with him, since all he did was go on about Brock.

Not that it was expected to be otherwise, but Fox released their fall schedule and Smackdown is on it for Friday nights.

It seems Kevin Owens is getting an IC title shot this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jesus not one post about SD this week

Just finished watching and don't see why there isn't more since it's better than Raw.

Who will go for the IC title now since it looks like Black/Big E will be happening and Zayn/Owens do their thing?
    Then Cesaro is distracted by Rollins.
    Main roster debut for Eric Bugenhagen, now Rick Boogs and seemed to actually be playing live.

Not sure what SD match(es) will be in the Cell.

All that Black build up for a random feud with Big E. Not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭ThePott

Yeah I just didn't comment. Thought it was a very solid and entertaining show.

Really liked Bayley tearing into the champions but showing respect for Apollo. Not sure what they'll do with the women's tag titles all the same.
    I really like the Rick Boogs and Shinsuke pairing. It's fun and think it would get really over with a crowd.
    This version of Rollins is hilarious, him saying he blacked out and all.
    Aleister Black is finally back a feud with Big E is a really strange one but interested to see where it goes.

Reckon in the cell we'll get Seth vs Cesaro for sure. Other possibles could be Roman and Jimmy even if it would be similiar to last year's.

I see SD has there version of Elias now

This guy Boogs seems like an absolute legend.

He's been around a while, including one of the "fans" they used to have before Thunderdome. Most recently appearing in one of those series of ads that ended at Mania, I think.

Brilliant. He showed more charisma than the entire Raw roster and a good chunk of the Smackdown roster last night in about 2mins.

I'm liking King Shinsuke Nakamura

While Cesaro is battling Rollins, who for Reigns?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm liking King Shinsuke Nakamura

While Cesaro is battling Rollins, who for Reigns?

You know a month where a dominating champ has no rival is quite interesting if that's what they are going for. It enhances him and makes you value the roster in a way again.

• Advertisement

You know a month where a dominating champ has no rival is quite interesting if that's what they are going for. It enhances him and makes you value the roster in a way again.

Lesnar was able to take ppvs off so why not Reigns

Roman the tribal table head godfather :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭ThePott

Peaked a bit early this week. Opener was pretty great. Bianca/Carmella was decent, I did pop for Bayley interrupting to join commentary too.
    They have to be bringing KOTR back at this stage. The Rey/Dominik stuff to me feels forced, definitely not main event material.

"Which one are you?" Damn.

They took their time explaining why we couldn't see Tamina on the apron.

Dominik Mysterio able to last in a handicap match against the former tag champs made up of 2 former top brand title holders. Ziggler as World Heavyweight champion and Roode as NXT champion

CastorTroy wrote: »
    They took their time explaining why we couldn't see Tamina on the apron.

Dominik Mysterio able to last in a handicap match against the former tag champs made up of 2 former top brand title holders. Ziggler as World Heavyweight champion and Roode as NXT champion

Roode was also a TNA world champion

Yep and tag champ but was keeping to the top titles in WWE since they only recognise other companies when it suits them. Between them they've been US and IC champions multiple times as well I think.

So how will Big E address Alister Black costing him his chance of winning the IC title ??. Maybe it was a mysterious ghost

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=15123878

Advertisement