Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster v Ospreys tg4 and BBCW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Knock on?
    It was backwards, not even straight down.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,016 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Theenk fuya sayuuulvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I really think we need something here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Well done Jamie

But the pass was also clearly forward.

Looked flat but the try was disallowed for the knock on so immaterial.

Penalty try anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

The Ospreys might be shown up here. Treviso, Zebre and an underperforming Connacht have very much flattered them it seems.

The Ospreys might be shown up here. Treviso, Zebre and an underperforming Connacht have very much flattered them it seems.

Ospreys are playing well. Leinster are on another level tonight.

Ospreys still always look dangerous. This is a great match.

1 - 15 the urgency and alertness is impressive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

This is a demolition!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Let's hear it for Lancaster. The man has transformed this team.

Brilliant half of rugby from both teams. Leinster ruthless and full of intent - very happy with this performance.

Wow. Some half of rugby from Leinster. Great passage from both teams before that try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭DGRulz

This match is proving great for my fantasy team.

Intermittently entertaining but you're trying a bit too hard tonight my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

i know not rigby question, any idea how to get BBC Wales on Sky Q?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

DGRulz wrote: »
    This match is proving great for my fantasy team.

I added arhip and Henderson today. Both got yc's. McGrath is my 9 had a tey disallowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭swiwi_

This is very impressive from Leinster I must say. McGrath has been passing crisply from the base, but it's the forwards leading the way.

You'd have to be happy with that, Leinster thread.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Adbrowne

swiwi_ wrote: »
    This is very impressive from Leinster I must say. McGrath has been passing crisply from the base, but it's the forwards leading the way.

You'd have to be happy with that, Leinster thread.

Healy, cronin, murphy, m kearney, heaslip and vdf all strong carriers making a huge difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,780 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

That was an excellent first half performance. But we've seen this season that Leinster are very slow to come out in the 2nd. The need to be on it from the next whistle. If Ospreys get a few if those offloads to stick Leinster may be in bother.

• Advertisement

That's quite an amazing half from Leinster. Defense sucks, but every player individually is hitting and sticking. Hope we get a decent second forty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭swiwi_

Alternatively, this is the strongest side fielded by Leinster so far this season...

I'm liking Zane at FB tonight. Nice distribution, especially for the last try.

Another solid first half, now lets see if we have improved on our second half siestas.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Entertaining stuff especially the last 10 minutes. Johnny Sexton - some man for one man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Alternatively, this is the strongest side fielded by Leinster so far this season...

True, but there seems to be more life in them and variety to their play than we are used to seeing in the last few years.
    Ospreys dont look total muck either. Some of their handling and attack play has been decent, but its just not at the races the way Leinster are playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭A-Train

What a great 1st half of rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Cathalthesmart

So this is how Osperys play when they dont play Italian teams?

I don't know if it's because they're at home, but someone has lit a fire under Leinster.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭NU8

True, but there seems to be more life in them and variety to their play than we are used to seeing in the last few years.
    Ospreys dont look total muck either. Some of their handling and attack play has been decent, but its just not at the races the way Leinster are playing.

If I were to attribute that to any one person it would be Graham Henry.

• Advertisement

Flankers running at gaps. Lovely.

Advertisement