Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One S

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Still I must get my 4K tv down to my new house from the parents house. Have priced shipping it nearly 100 wtf haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Are you shipping it from another country or what? :pac:

Damn, that Battlefield 1 black with flames special edition would be pretty sweet tho

bf1.png?w=780

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Are you shipping it from another country or what? :pac:

Not at all 80km down the road ha ha. It's just the size I think is the issue once boxed up. As it's a 50 inch TV at must I would pay is 50 but finding that is the issue haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,954 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Not at all 80km down the road ha ha. It's just the size I think is the issue once boxed up. As it's a 50 inch TV at must I would pay is 50 but finding that is the issue haha.

Where you going to and from? If it's near me I do t mind throwing it in the back of the car and dropping it to you.

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where you going to and from? If it's near me I do t mind throwing it in the back of the car and dropping it to you.

Oh yeah likely shtory. You just want another 4k TV for your second xbox :pac:

Oh yeah likely shtory. You just want another 4k TV for your second xbox :pac:

Nope sold that Xbox today for €200... I do have a ps4 reserved for tomorrow :D

Nope sold that Xbox today for €200... I do have a ps4 reserved for tomorrow :D

You feckin turn coat!

Lynch-mob.jpg

Jk, enjoy :P

Nah I am OK :P.

I don't won't one of my kids going missing. :P

Nah I am OK :P.

I don't won't one of my kids going missing. :P

Sorry don't like kids... You can keep them... If you have Lego it's all mine :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Where you going to and from? If it's near me I do t mind throwing it in the back of the car and taking it home with me.

Fixed your reply there for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Mine arrived this morning from Tesco via PM. Lovely piece of kit and the controller feels nice. Next purchase is probably an elite controller

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Lads anyone feel its more noisy than one ?

tharmor wrote: »

I've seen a few people complain about it. Some returned them for new ones that were quiter.

Mine is whisper quite.

tharmor wrote: »

Mine is making a noise alright bit of a strange one but it's annoying to say the least

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    Mine is whisper quite.

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    I've seen a few people complain about it. Some returned them for new ones that were quiter.

Hmm...let me check with amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Mine is making a noise alright bit of a strange one but it's annoying to say the least

Can't hear anything from mine. You should bring it back.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Can't hear anything from mine. You should bring it back.

Edit: Sorry, just saw your post re Amazon. Send it back. And Misky, did I not slag you before about, 'quite', or was that someone else? Either way, sort it out fella :)

Mine was from Tesco. Might look into returning it or contact MS directly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Damn, that Battlefield 1 black with flames special edition would be pretty sweet tho

bf1.png?w=780

Whats the one on the right???? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Whats the one on the right???? :eek:

Titanfall

I recognise that A symbol on the controller. Not a clue what Vanguard is about....doesn't look the Fred West

Either way, I'd be happy with a plain black one....she kill me if I sold last year's xmas present though.

• Advertisement

Your best bet is to contact MS Ireland on the phone or go on to MS live chat and explain the problem and they should give you a reference number. Tesco might replace it anyway but if you have a reference number from MS it should be much easier. I've only ever needed it for controllers but would imagine replacing a console would be the same.

theteal wrote: »
    Titanfall

I recognise that A symbol on the controller. Not a clue what Vanguard is about....doesn't look the Fred West

Either way, I'd be happy with a plain black one....she kill me if I sold last year's xmas present though.

And say it just shrunk? :D

Microsoft will give you the option to put a hold of €300* or so on your bank card whilst they ship you out a new console. Once you receive it, you send the old one back. Once they receive the old one, the €300 hold is lifted.

(*I don't know how much it is exactly, just a guess)

That's alright with myself, similar to a process we do in work.

• Is there a streamlined way to transfer everything over from an original xbox one to the xbox one s?

Trying to think of what has to move over...
    Live Profile
    Game Saves? (Should be in cloud storage right?)
    Transfer all the games to external?
    Anything else?

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Is there a streamlined way to transfer everything over from an original xbox one to the xbox one s?

Trying to think of what has to move over...
    Live Profile
    Game Saves? (Should be in cloud storage right?)
    Transfer all the games to external?
    Anything else?

Plug in an external and go to my games and apps. Click on the game and hit manage game. Now hit move all.

No need to do anything with profiles or saves as they will be pulled from the cloud on your new console.

• emmetkenny wrote: »
    Plug in an external and go to my games and apps. Click on the game and hit manage game. Now hit move all.

No need to do anything with profiles or saves as they will be pulled from the cloud on your new console.

Thanks man.

I'm looking to trade my original. Not sure where though.
    Gamestop doing the 500GB model for 299, just wondering what credit they give for an original

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Thanks man.

I'm looking to trade my original. Not sure where though.
    Gamestop doing the 500GB model for 299, just wondering what credit they give for an original

No idea how much they give but if your a GameStop member you get extra trade in credit.

M!Ck^ wrote:
    I'm looking to trade my original. Not sure where though. Gamestop doing the 500GB model for 299, just wondering what credit they give for an original

Same here...does gamestop take original consoles ?

• Advertisement

• tharmor wrote: »
    Same here...does gamestop take original consoles ?

On second thought I'm not sure

Advertisement