Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf discussion thread

Options

Comments

Jayop wrote: »
    One thing about the links to the back forum, when the game is live the general and all the old threads need to be hidden so that people can't look at peoples profiles and see if they are online or not. It's too hard to completely ensure that all the post count data and online/offline status are hidden and the easiest way if that people can't see other people at all or can only see the people in the forum that they have designated.

I think it's fair to say that the back forum was much better for everyone than a Quick Topic page, I would have liked to have seen the teams make better use of it and have threads for themselves for things like sus posts, power villagers hunting, things like that, but that will all come with time.

The poor auld Nights King was all alone with no one to talk to and laugh with regarding the little innocents :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The poor auld Nights King was all alone with no one to talk to and laugh with regarding the little innocents :p

TBF you should have had a forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

TBF you should have had a forum too.

Yeah, sure if Barney could mumble away to himself, PP could have too! :p Then we might know why she chose us poor innocents! :pac:

Yeah, sure if Barney could mumble away to himself, PP could have too! :p Then we might know why she chose us poor innocents! :pac:

I can't give away my secrets! :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I feel guilty now that I didn't post my thoughts online once my brethern bit the bucket. It was nice reading Barney's thought procesess after the fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I can't give away my secrets! :p

That's what I always say :D

Tigger wrote: »
    That's what I always say :D

I can be your apprentice! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I can be your apprentice! :pac:

latest?cb=20090418194430

Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it.
    Darth Bane

Jayo, Max and any other footie fans we should really be organising our warewolf games for during international breaks ;)

quickbeam wrote: »
    I feel guilty now that I didn't post my thoughts online once my brethern bit the bucket. It was nice reading Barney's thought procesess after the fact.

Would have been nice but to be fair, most people wouldn't have thought of it! You were alone for much longer than Barney too. It's one for us all to remember for next time!

• Advertisement

Did I just say "bit the bucket"? - sheesh!!

I also liked Jay's idea of using the forum for adding more threads - like for collating suspect posts, etc. Never thought of that, and something to note for next time too.

So what's the latest werewolf peeps? Are we having a halloween themed game? Or are we waiting for our new forum to arrive first?

So what's the latest werewolf peeps? Are we having a halloween themed game? Or are we waiting for our new forum to arrive first?

Forum should be in days time and I thought Sullivlo was running the next game.

Forum should be in days time and I thought Sullivlo was running the next game.

Brilliant! Hard to keep track of who's doing what when, but glad to hear! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ooohhhh, love the idea of a Halloween theme

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ooohhhh, love the idea of a Halloween theme

Will be a spooktacular game ;)

Vampires V Werewolves??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Digi's necromancer theme would be awesome for Halloween too!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Actually, would it be greedy to suggest werewolves vs vampires vs necromancers......

:pac:

(Probably a role for everyone in that :) )

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1770

Can folk check in here and see if they can access this section of the forum yet?

Can access a page which tells me:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:....."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Grand, thanks. Will check that and update shortly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sullivlo wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1770

Can folk check in here and see if they can access this section of the forum yet?

Getting the same as QB

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Getting the same as QB

Me three.

Fab. Have asked for access permissions to be changed. We should be live within a few hours or so.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Me three.

Me four.
    Exciting!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

Me four.
    Exciting!!! :)

I five.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hunted

Halloween is my favourite time of the year. In my opinion it far surpasses x-mas. Looking for some original halloween costume ideas. Any ideas anyone? Gonna kit up the little ones in some tees from Sheepthrill. They'll be grand. The adult costumes on the other hand. Hmmm......

hunted wrote: »
    Halloween is my favourite time of the year. In my opinion it far surpasses x-mas. Looking for some original halloween costume ideas. Any ideas anyone? Gonna kit up the little ones in some tees from Sheepthrill. They'll be grand. The adult costumes on the other hand. Hmmm......

Werewolf obvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hunted

A friend of mine went as a were-racoon a few years ago. Could only find a stripy tail to go with the outfit. And he had a fairly shoe polished looking racoon face.

• Advertisement

I dressed up as Princess leah a few years back ....

If your kids fight a lot dress them up as Trump and Hilary

Advertisement