Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Disaster, I got an email from Amazon saying my item was returned to them and I'd be getting a refund for the £124.99. I put my mates business address down as the delivery address and never had an issue before with anything being sent there from Amazon. I don't know what happened this time.

I heard Amazon's Customer service is the best around, so I'm gonna find out how good as I sent them an email, to see if they can cancel the refund and re-send the package to my Parcel Motel address.

It will be a disaster if I miss out on the air fryer at the price I got it at.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Davexirl wrote: »
    Disaster, I got an email from Amazon saying my item was returned to them and I'd be getting a refund for the £124.99. I put my mates business address down as the delivery address and never had an issue before with anything being sent there from Amazon. I don't know what happened this time.

I heard Amazon's Customer service is the best around, so I'm gonna find out how good as I sent them an email, to see if they can cancel the refund and re-send the package to my Parcel Motel address.

Calling is better than email or the chat from my experience dealing with them. If you have the time, call them or go to the help section and get them to call you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Not quite the same bargain but its currently GBP189.99 on Amazon, down from 212 yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

i had the same problem on a printer. went on to chat and guy asked me to buy again at the higher price. wasted 30 minutes to convince him. after the chat i left negative feedback and i got the call from the feedback team who asked me to do a new order and adjusted the price after i placed the order again.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

If anyone is stuck I have one of the smaller models (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HD9220-20-Healthier-Airfryer/dp/B0042EU3A2/ref=lp_3147531_1_3?s=kitchen-appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1480369084&sr=1-3) which I now don't need.

Face value and it hasn't even been opened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

My order was meant to be delivered on the 28th of November, but An Post dont have it. So I got Amazon to call me this morning. She said I have to wait until the 6th of December and if I havent received it then they will send a replacement or refund me.

I told her I dont want a refund so she said she made a note and a replacement will be sent on the 6th. Hopefully!

In ten years of buying from Amazon I have never had a delivery issue. It seems there are quite a few issues with delivery in relation to this particular item!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 caseyphl

Same problem with mine, the tracking number does not work and was supposed to be delivered on 28th too.

Amazon told me they would chase up with courtier and it should be with me within 48 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

looks like copy+paste - i have the same problem. CS reordered it with express delivery. wait continues...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

looks like copy+paste - i have the same problem. CS reordered it with express delivery. wait continues...
    best of luck !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

caseyphl wrote: »
    Same problem with mine, the tracking number does not work and was supposed to be delivered on 28th too.

Amazon told me they would chase up with courtier and it should be with me within 48 hours

I've had the exact same issue as ye guys are having with this item. Supposed to be delivered on the 22nd November and tracking info hasn't updated since the 18th of November.

Was on the chat service Monday and was assured it would be with me in 24 hrs and no sign so contacted them again today and told they will order a replacement when they are back in stock. Pain in the hole as it's a Christmas present.

Definitely something odd going on with Amazon and this item.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

940 is on discount again.... A little bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭lolie

Similar situation here as a few other posters.
    Ordered on Wed 23rd and to be delivered on Mon 28th and next day at 12.30 says parcel handed over to courier but nothing since.
    Says sent with An Post but when the tracking number is not recognised when entered.
    Customer care said if not delivered by Tuesday i can request a refund or replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Just to update, mine was delivered yesterday.

Hopefully everyone else's start to turn up too!

branners69 wrote: »
    Just to update, mine was delivered yesterday.

Hopefully everyone else's start to turn up too!

Mine arrived on Wednesday, tested her out last night with chips and everyone of them was crunchy and they all tasted great. Now to try some southern air fryed chicken!!

Update on mine.
    Got an email on Tues 6th to say it was returned undelivered and i was getting a refund.
    So i got on to customer care and asked to get a replacement at the lightning price and they agreed and it would be sent with the fastest post.
    Next day still no new tracking number and got on to customer care again only to be told the person the day before made a mistake and that i would not be getting a replacement but a refund instead.
    Would not give me a replacement no matter what i tried, bit pissed off with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

https://m.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5480890/Trail/searchtext>Russell+hobbs.htm

This is in Argos at the minute

lolie wrote: »
    Update on mine.
    Got an email on Tues 6th to say it was returned undelivered and i was getting a refund.
    So i got on to customer care and asked to get a replacement at the lightning price and they agreed and it would be sent with the fastest post.
    Next day still no new tracking number and got on to customer care again only to be told the person the day before made a mistake and that i would not be getting a replacement but a refund instead.
    Would not give me a replacement no matter what i tried, bit pissed off with it.

Same thing happened me with mine being returned to Amazon. I asked for a replacement but was told the refund had already been issued. I then asked for the same sale price and was told to buy it again, contact them with the new order number and they would manually change the price back to £124.99 which Amazon did. I received my Air Fryer last Wednesday and we are delighted with it. You should get back on to Amazon.

I have cooked chips, sausages, onion rings and rib eye steaks in it so far and all great results.

Same thing happened me with mine being returned to Amazon. I asked for a replacement but was told the refund had already been issued. I then asked for the same sale price and was told to buy it again, contact them with the new order number and they would manually change the price back to £124.99 which Amazon did. I received my Air Fryer last Wednesday and we are delighted with it. You should get back on to Amazon.

I have cooked chips, sausages, onion rings and rib eye steaks in it so far and all great results.

Just after noticing your reply.
    I asked to order it again and he/she queried it and came back and said they couldn't do it for that price again.
    I even said I'd have to leave bad feedback for it and still didn't make any difference except they offered a €10 off a future purchase.
    I have the lidl one and the Phillips was for a family member with small kids.

Advertisement