Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jamesieliz

MickH503 wrote: »
    Same here ... DHL tracking number does not work on DHL website, but on Amazon site the status hasn't been updated since Friday - saying it is in Koln and due to be delivered on Thursday.

that's what i thought as well , but when you are in the DHL express website , click on the 'Parcel' tab beside the 'Express' tab , then click on the link 'For shipments sent from Europe, please use DHL Parcel Tracking' , then enter the tracking number you got from Amazon ..

at the moment there's still no delivery update in the DHL website either though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭MickH503

jamesieliz wrote: »
    that's what i thought as well , but when you are in the DHL express website , click on the 'Parcel' tab beside the 'Express' tab , then click on the link 'For shipments sent from Europe, please use DHL Parcel Tracking' , then enter the tracking number you got from Amazon ..

at the moment there's still no delivery update in the DHL website either though :(

Thanks for that. Using your trick above, it says my parcel has been handed over to An Post. When you put the number into An Post tracking it says it arrived in PortLaoise mail center an hour ago and is "On route to customer"so hopefully will be delivered tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Guys I'm getting very worried, I ordered two last week only 45 minutes between orders, one on my account for my brother and I set up an account for my father because he wanted one too.

Anyway my father's one arrived yesterday but still no sign of my brothers one and his DHL tracking info hasn't updated since last Friday.

The Amazon tracking is saying it's going to be delivered tomorrow but the DHL tracking isn't filling me with confidence.
    How could there be two days difference between deliveries when there was only 45 minutes between orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭dodzy

Thanks for that. Using your trick above, it says my parcel has been handed over to An Post. When you put the number into An Post tracking it says it arrived in PortLaoise mail center an hour ago and is "On route to customer"so hopefully will be delivered tomorrow :)
    Now...get down to Aldi and buy a few of the sirloins for €2.99ea. and have them ready to go;)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭MickH503

Guys I'm getting very worried, I ordered two last week only 45 minutes between orders, one on my account for my brother and I set up an account for my father because he wanted one too.

Anyway my father's one arrived yesterday but still no sign of my brothers one and his DHL tracking info hasn't updated since last Friday.

The Amazon tracking is saying it's going to be delivered tomorrow but the DHL tracking isn't filling me with confidence.
    How could there be two days difference between deliveries when there was only 45 minutes between orders?
    Did you try put the tracking number into the An Post tracking site?

• Advertisement

Don't fret. If you ordered it, you will definitely get them. As Mick suggested, try going to the Anpost tracker on the bottom right of this page and enter the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

dodzy wrote: »
    Now...get down to Aldi and buy a few of the sirloins for €2.99ea. and have them ready to go;)

Gonna be the first thing I try! How do they come out!? What setting do you use for them?

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I wouldn't worry, give it another day or two and it will likely arrive. Amazon tracking for my order said the 5th but it arrived a day later.

Suspect the first orders were fulfilled from UK stocks and subsequent orders were fulfilled from European stocks meaning its taking a bit longer.

dodzy wrote: »

Don't fret. If you ordered it, you will definitely get them. As Mick suggested, try going to the Anpost tracker on the bottom right of this page and enter the details.
    It says their system doesn't recognise the number.

CDBWhoop wrote: »

I wouldn't worry, give it another day or two and it will likely arrive. Amazon tracking for my order said the 5th but it arrived a day later.

Suspect the first orders were fulfilled from UK stocks and subsequent orders were fulfilled from European stocks meaning its taking a bit longer.
    That's one of my reasons for worrying, it's the second one I ordered that is after arriving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

That's one of my reasons for worrying, it's the second one I ordered that is after arriving.

Really wouldn't get in a flap over it, I'm sure it'll arrive. Its probably just the DHL guys saying that airfrier over there is for flangemeistro, put it to the back :D

madmoe wrote: »
    Gonna be the first thing I try! How do they come out!? What setting do you use for them?

Thanks,
    M

Tin foil on the bottom, not on the basket though.
    Season with a little oil, ground salt and pepper both sides.
    No preheat.
    200'C.
    Turn on for 6 mins.
    Flip steak over, toss in a few cherry tomatoes, and start for a further 6mins. This will be on the well done side of medium. Obviously reduce cooking time if you prefer rare/med.
    You'll have it nailed to perfection (your preference) in no time.
    Fab.
    It says their system doesn't recognise the number.
    Seriously, worry not. You'll have it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭amber2

Thank you for the update on this, live in
    The sticks & couriers always need a phone number for directions, great it's An Post delivering.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mine arrived this morning, just to try it out I threw in a few Aldi oven chips, gave them 10 mins at 200 and they were only lovely :) can't believe the amount of things you can cook in this thou. Has anyone tried to bake a few scones in theirs? I'm curious as to where I would put the dough mix, as I don't have a baking tray small enough, I doubt that I could just put the mix into the basket or can I ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Mine arrived this morning, just to try it out I threw in a few Aldi oven chips, gave them 10 mins at 200 and they were only lovely :) can't believe the amount of things you can cook in this thou. Has anyone tried to bake a few scones in theirs? I'm curious as to where I would put the dough mix, as I don't have a baking tray small enough, I doubt that I could just put the mix into the basket or can I ?

Silicone moulds are good for baking anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭interlocked

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BS97UUA/ref=gbps_tit_m-8_46a4_f1f411b2?pf_rd_p=6252dbc4-fc63-40d0-ba4d-4d02ea1246a4&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=EQE88PQ46A937GX2420V

The large airfryer is down as a Lightning Deal for 5pm this evening, it's currently £215, will be interesting as to whether it'll get anywhere near £115 this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BS97UUA/ref=gbps_tit_m-8_46a4_f1f411b2?pf_rd_p=6252dbc4-fc63-40d0-ba4d-4d02ea1246a4&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-8&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=EQE88PQ46A937GX2420V

The large airfryer is down as a Lightning Deal for 5pm this evening, it's currently £215, will be interesting as to whether it'll get anywhere near £115 this year.

Nice one. I bought my small one on Amazon exactly 4 years ago. Still use it every day but want the bigger one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Where do you see it's down for the lightning deal?

Starts for Prime members at 4:35pm

Looks like my Prime sub is going to pay off :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Feck, I just bought the smaller one when it was on sale. Is there any difference apart from size?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Feck, I just bought the smaller one when it was on sale. Is there any difference apart from size?
    its a good machine, just the capacity is a bit restrictive !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

stimpson wrote: »
    Looks like my Prime sub is going to pay off :D

You lucky thing! Will you let us know what price it is please? Assuming it'll be the same price?!

You lucky thing! Will you let us know what price it is please? Assuming it'll be the same price?!

Will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Been waiting for this baby to drop in price for months!!!

£124.99 from 5pm

£125

Best of luck folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Barr

What was the price last sale ?

Barr wrote: »

£115

• Advertisement

Barr wrote: »

http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Philips-HD9240-90-Collection-Airfryer/product/B00BS97UUA?active=watch

£120 was the lowest it's ever been. I think that was a lightning deal too. With the exchange rate, I'd say it's now cheaper in euros.

Advertisement