Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,472 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

15 minutes left, 64% gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Seems not so hit with UK guys...or they had loads in stock....still available...5 mins left

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Just bought one, forgot I had an additional £10 discount in my amazon acc too, so I got it for £105.99 Thanks OP
    Order Summary
    Item(s) Subtotal: £174.99
    Postage & Packing: £12.58
    Total Before VAT: £187.57
    VAT: £43.14
    Total: £230.71
    Promotion Applied: -£124.72
    Grand Total: £105.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Back up to €250.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

Back up to €250.

Deal finished at 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,931 ✭✭✭dodzy

Well done folks. Great purchase there.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭jamesieliz

Just got it as well , gotta stay away from this bargain page it's costing me a fortune :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 benjybarn

Bo!!ocks missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Been keeping an eye on this model dropping price and I missed it. Feck sake....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Serious deal. Paid around €170 for mine on black Friday. €135?? Bargain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Balls. Still have my small one with the clockwork timer. Over 3 years and still going strong. Would have liked the bigger one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

tharmor wrote: »
    Seems not so hit with UK guys...or they had loads in stock....still available...5 mins left

Don't forget they voted for Brexit too - I'll never again expect logic from the UK :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Also available in Currys.co.uk for £120 or €169 euro on Currys.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

clevtrev wrote: »
    Also available in Currys.co.uk for £120 or €169 euro on Currys.ie

That's the smaller model.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Oat23 wrote: »
    That's the smaller model.

yep just noticed that alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Yamanoto wrote: »
    Been after one of these for a good while, mainly on foot of the many positive reviews Boardsies have given it.

Is there a go-to thread with recipes, cooking tips & details of what works particularly well in the Philips Airfryer?

Thanks for the heads-up OP. :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057063796

• Registered Users Posts: 12,503 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So is anyone's else off in cologne right now for some reason.

Mine left the uk, went to germany, and by monday may be on it's way to ireland.

Varik wrote: »

Mine left the uk, went to germany, and by monday may be on it's way to ireland.

Yeah, mine is also there since early Friday morning, in app tracking is still saying next Thursday for me thou, I reckon it will be handed over to AnPost possibly on Tuesday so will prob be delivered to me then on Wednesday.

Varik wrote:

Yeah ..uk to germany...

Jesus lads, we wouldn't want to be in a hurry waiting on this :), according to my tracking details, which haven't changed since last Friday morning, its still in Germany, I was hoping it would have been handed over to AnPost this evening or tomorrow, mind you, it still says Thursday as my delivery date.

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote:
    Jesus lads, we wouldn't want to be in a hurry waiting on this , according to my tracking details, which haven't changed since last Friday morning, its still in Germany, I was hoping it would have been handed over to AnPost this evening or tomorrow, mind you, it still says Thursday as my delivery date.

Mine arrived from UPS today...gr8 kit...threw in some thin cut frozen fries from aldi...7 minutes at 200 and voila...felt same as deep fried in office canteen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Ordered to Barcelona and delivered today. UK to France to Spain. No funny business.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭MickH503

Mine arrived from UPS today...gr8 kit...threw in some thin cut frozen fries from aldi...7 minutes at 200 and voila...felt same as deep fried in office canteen.

Does it have a "normal" 3 pin plug or a european type plug?

MickH503 wrote:
    Does it have a "normal" 3 pin plug or a european type plug?

Normal 3 pin...

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Jesus lads, we wouldn't want to be in a hurry waiting on this :), according to my tracking details, which haven't changed since last Friday morning, its still in Germany, I was hoping it would have been handed over to AnPost this evening or tomorrow, mind you, it still says Thursday as my delivery date.
    We should have done a group buy there Aquos;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭amber2

Just wondered if you get notification by txt for delivery if it's a courier?

Don't forget some tin foil in the base before you cook anything. Aids greatly with cleaning afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

dodzy wrote: »
    Don't forget some tin foil in the base before you cook anything. Aids greatly with cleaning afterwards.

Great tip! I'll be sure to do that.....honestly can't wait to get mine! Having people over for food on Thursday. Can fish be done in this?

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭MickH503

Aquos76 wrote: »

Same here ... DHL tracking number does not work on DHL website, but on Amazon site the status hasn't been updated since Friday - saying it is in Koln and due to be delivered on Thursday.

• Advertisement

madmoe wrote: »
    Great tip! I'll be sure to do that.....honestly can't wait to get mine! Having people over for food on Thursday. Can fish be done in this?

Thanks,
    M

Yep, it can indeed. Tastes great. Pretty much everything can go in.

Advertisement