Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips HD9240/90 Avance Collection Airfryer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,993 ✭✭✭Barr

stimpson wrote: »
    http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Philips-HD9240-90-Collection-Airfryer/product/B00BS97UUA?active=watch

£120 was the lowest it's ever been. I think that was a lightning deal too. With the exchange rate, I'd say it's now cheaper in euros.

Seems an excellent deal , 12 minutes to wait and its mine :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

3 minutes to go .... I've missed out on this 3 times before.... not this time

lol , Que Amazon systems crashing with all the airfryers being bought

• Registered Users Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭stimpson

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    3 minutes to go .... I've missed out on this 3 times before.... not this time

tumblr_n62yugT8Vy1rp8gz7o1_400.gif

Got it..... good luck and thanks... It is with great joy and regret that I hit unfollow on this thread .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Got one! That was exciting, I particularly liked the countdown, it really added to the whole purchase :D

Thanks for the heads up interlocked!

Don't unfollow, it's great for the tips and tricks for cooking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Delighted I got one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Oh dear, its not payday till Friday. I really want one of these but the bank account has only enough for one of these or taking the Mrs out for her birthday.
    I reluctantly shall have to pass and pray it returns on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

for a family of 2+1 toddler, which one do you suggest - smaller one or the extra large?
    also, there are other cheaper branded ones on amazon for very low price.
    i guess you guys dont recommend the non-philips brand

Bought one as well , did it sell out? seems to gone up in price again.

• Advertisement

for a family of 2+1 toddler, which one do you suggest - smaller one or the extra large?
    also, there are other cheaper branded ones on amazon for very low price.
    i guess you guys dont recommend the non-philips brand

I'd buy the larger one. I have the small one for the past 4 years. Used daily and still works, so I'd say it's worth paying for the philips.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Racket

Barr wrote: »
    Bought one as well , did it sell out? seems to gone up in price again.

40% claimed with an hour to go. I believe if you're logged in with your account that you bought it on, it'll show full price on the product page, as you can only purchase it once under the current lightning deal price.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

stimpson wrote: »
    http://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/Philips-HD9240-90-Collection-Airfryer/product/B00BS97UUA?active=watch

£120 was the lowest it's ever been. I think that was a lightning deal too. With the exchange rate, I'd say it's now cheaper in euros.

It was definitely £115.99 in September this year as I bought one and used my prime £10 discount

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=100840742&postcount=34

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭lolie

Took a punt at this price and bought one this evening.
    Just wondering what way does the warranty with them work should it give trouble down the line?
    Send them back or repair in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Coming up on lightning deal at 11am for Prime members (think it's 30 mins later for regular customers)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

grabbed one... thanks for reminder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Still £124.99 with 76% claimed. It'd nearly make you buy another one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

123654789 wrote: »
    Still £124.99 with 76% claimed. It'd nearly make you buy another one :D

Did anyone receive there order yet ?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

When we got ours back in September, some of us were waiting over a week to get them, they seemed to be sitting in Germany for a few days without moving.

Arrived 7:30 this morning. Bastard postman.

• Advertisement

Got mine this morning as well, great service from Amazon to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Mine says it will be delivered today but no sign of it yet, it be tomorrow so at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Hope people dont mind, I missed this but looking for alternative. Is there any recommendations apart from the Philips? Tefal Actifry?

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Hope people dont mind, I missed this but looking for alternative. Is there any recommendations apart from the Philips? Tefal Actifry?

Last tefal the motor burnt out... seems like a common occurance.. I was waiting 6 months for the offer!

.. ordered mine wednesday last week... got it Friday. Used parcel motel to the uk address!

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    LAst tefla the motor burnt out... seems like a common occurance.. I was waiting 6 months for the offer!

.. ordered mine wednesday last week... got it Friday. Used parcel motel to the uk address!

But would the Tefal do similar job? I dont know if I will use so dont want to spend huge money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

But would the Tefal do similar job? I dont know if I will use so dont want to spend huge money

General consensus is no..
    Set up alerts on camelcamelcamel for the Phillips - the deals come up regularly on UK and DE Amazon
    You won't be sorry you waited for the Philips..

Oh and subscribe to this thread as the Camel doesn't pick up Lightning Deals, but folks on here do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Davexirl wrote: »
    Mine says it will be delivered today but no sign of it yet, it be tomorrow so at this stage.
    so disappointed, amazon cancelled my order.... so angry !!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,930 ✭✭✭dodzy

so disappointed, amazon cancelled my order.... so angry !!:mad:
    Get onto them via 'call you' option. it was probably a damaged box reported by courier or lost in transit. They'll allow you to repurchase, get priority delivery and refund you the difference. Best customer service on the planet. Bar none.

• Advertisement

If tis just for yerself then I suppose.

You could get 2 for the same price as a special offer large one:pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement