Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irishman shot dead in Majorca??

Options

Comments

Tilly wrote: »
    Give it a fúcking rest will you.

It's a statement of fact.
    He helped close the gangland thread so why don't you get on yer bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

The King of gossip and BS returns!

Something tells me this thread is about to go the same way as the earlier one about gangland shootings in Dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Eh no! You helped close it with your constant picking on other posters. All you do is attack posters over and over. You bring nothing to these threads. You're not big or clever. Just a thread ruiner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Let's take a minute to think of another victim here - Paul Williams's wrist. I'd say he spent last night absolutely furiously...

...writing.

Eh no! You helped close it with your constant picking on other posters. All you do is attack posters over and over. You bring nothing to these threads. You're not big or clever. Just a thread ruiner!

You're taking the piss.
    It's not my fault they cannot backup their claims then resort to name calling and get thread banned.
    His first post in here a one liner, Gareth hutches mate......do you love speculative one liners?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

The more scumbags that shoot each other the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Johngoose wrote: »

Police fear mistaken identity now...it's all very well until an innocent gets caught up in the crossfire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

Johngoose wrote: »

This victim is innocent above comment is always banded out and is tripe he was shot in the back in front of his partner and kids and more will die but it shows Byrne wants as much blood as he can get and he doesn't care what type of amatures/junkies he uses.

https://twitter.com/SteBreen/status/766196951494819841

Police fear mistaken identity now...it's all very well until an innocent gets caught up in the crossfire.

It's not the first nor the last.
    6 kids nearby, we can never eradicate or make it safer for anyone in these situations.

This victim is innocent above comment is always banded out and is tripe he was shot in the back in front of his partner and kids and more will die but it shows Byrne wants as much blood as he can get and he doesn't care what type of amatures/junkies he uses.

https://twitter.com/SteBreen/status/766196951494819841

How can they get it wrong so often?
    I'd love to know if the hitmen are getting it wrong or is the information they are being given speculative. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

When will they release the name, noon today?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

Bam bam .u and that other carboard gangster joe got it shutdown .ur a keyboard warrior .i have provided facts in that thread .where s ur contributions .u just moan. And when someone lasheds u ya report them

I'd love to know if the hitmen are getting it wrong or is the information they are being given speculative. :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/mccaffreymick/status/766179114093019136

Type of hitman being used aren't pros or even experienced they will use anyone, follow byrnes money leave him penniless!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Panicky, disposable, unprofessional 'hitmen', most likely with a debt of some kind to repay.

https://twitter.com/mccaffreymick/status/766179114093019136

Type of hitman being used aren't pros or even experienced they will use anyone, follow byrnes money leave him penniless!

Opportunistic hit, the worst kind of hit (if there are any better hits).
    Feel really sorry for that guys family.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Funny that the papers were able to publish earlier today who had been shot... but now they aren't sure...?

Do you think they know the information in advance?

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Funny that the papers were able to publish earlier today who had been shot... but now they aren't sure...?

Do you think they know the information in advance?

Follow hacks personal accounts info comes faster and is more accurate than news sites.

Don't believe hacks knew about this but they have gang members as sources and if any did know they would have informed someone so it didn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,533 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

The King of gossip and BS returns!
    the zept wrote: »
    Bam bam .u and that other carboard gangster joe got it shutdown .ur a keyboard warrior .i have provided facts in that thread .where s ur contributions .u just moan. And when someone lasheds u ya report them

Mods:

Lads, what ages are you? Cut out the crap now.

And same rules from the gangland shootings thread applies here, which is the same as the sitewide rules; no naming suspects unless details have been released by a reliable media source. And no, some random twitter account doesn't count.

Mods:

Lads, what ages are you? Cut out the crap now.

36 :pac::pac::pac:

Trevor O’Neill, a Dublin City Council worker from Drimnagh, was shot dead after gunmen linked to the Kinahan cartel mistook him for a nephew of Gerry 'the Monk' Hutch.

From Sunday world on Twitter.

• Advertisement

Trevor O’Neill, a Dublin City Council worker from Drimnagh, was shot dead after gunmen linked to the Kinahan cartel mistook him for a nephew of Gerry 'the Monk' Hutch.

From Sunday world on Twitter.

There's only one left They could've mistaken him to be, yer man off winning streak.
    Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the zept

Do u mean ross

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭honey12345

Do u mean ross

I'm so sad to hear about that innocent father that got killed in Spain his poor family

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

honey12345 wrote: »
    I'm so sad to hear about that innocent father that got killed in Spain his poor family

Horrific thing to happen and his poor family to witness such brutality. Scum doesn't even scratch the surface with these people.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/killer-irishman-shot-dead-majorcan-8654795

The scumbag was rumoured to be Bragging about what he was about to do.

It's hard to believe half the stories that are reported.
    Media said firstly that the innocent man was a senior kinahan figure.
    We've now gone to that he was an innocent man that was on holiday with Hutch associates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/killer-irishman-shot-dead-majorcan-8654795

The scumbag was rumoured to be Bragging about what he was about to do.

It's hard to believe half the stories that are reported.
    Media said firstly that the innocent man was a senior kinahan figure.
    We've now gone to that he was an innocent man that was on holiday with Hutch associates.

Where does it say he was on holidays with the Hutches?thought he just looked like one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

One unwavering fact reported is that it was an empty supermarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

His poor poor family. I cannot imagine what they're going through.
    I don't think I could get over something like this. The heartache and anger alone would kill me. It's so unjust and horrific.

I do not know how we can eradicate these vile pieces of sh*t (I cannot refer to them as human) from perpetrating these crimes but I'm happy for my tax money to be spent on whatever resources are required if it can save one family from having to deal with this.

• Advertisement

There's only one left They could've mistaken him to be, yer man off winning streak.
    Awful.

Do u mean ross

"The 37-year-old target has been warned by gardai about an active threat against his life because of the feud. It is understood he fled to Majorca earlier this summer because of the threats against him."

It wasn't Ross.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement