Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloggers and #ad (Naming bloggers means a ban!)

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cria

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    Where did you see that? Sounds like they are annoyed with her.

Her Snapchat I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Hopeful2016

Yeah, they were either annoyed with her plugging themselves and Lidl the same day or she's toxic now that she's apparently being investigated by the ASAI over the baby formula.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭heyjude88

She didn't even seem bothered when she said they weren't involved anymore!

Anyone else see the ring bloggers snap today ? A picture of those onion ring crisps.... coincidence? she clearly doesn't have a care in the world haha.

heyjude88 wrote: »
    She didn't even seem bothered when she said they weren't involved anymore!

Anyone else see the ring bloggers snap today ? A picture of those onion ring crisps.... coincidence? she clearly doesn't have a care in the world haha.

Sponsors of the wedding ring maybe ? Lol

Yeah, they were either annoyed with her plugging themselves and Lidl the same day or she's toxic now that she's apparently being investigated by the ASAI over the baby formula.

More than likely the investigation.
    I wonder are aldi and c&g still working with her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cria wrote: »
    More than likely the investigation.
    I wonder are aldi and c&g still working with her.

PMSL at this blogger. In one snap she announced ALDI have pulled out of the coffee morning and two snaps later she was filming shopping in LIDL. Bitchy haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Can someone Pm who the singer is at Top Dublin Bloggers wedding?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Mzo1978

Met my friend today for a chat and she follows the main one there she was snapping from dogs trust I've been an avid donation giver to dogs trust for many a year but why they have her even associated with them is beyond me she has two pure bred dogs the little one only a year or so maybe?... and they clearly came from a breeder/ glorified puppy farm ... now maybe she just dropped them down a donation or some food ... but I will be very surprised to see if they are using her in a campaign

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Mzo1978 wrote: »
    Met my friend today for a chat and she follows the main one there she was snapping from dogs trust I've been an avid donation giver to dogs trust for many a year but why they have her even associated with them is beyond me she has two pure bred dogs the little one only a year or so maybe?... and they clearly came from a breeder/ glorified puppy farm ... now maybe she just dropped them down a donation or some food ... but I will be very surprised to see if they are using her in a campaign

I think you're right, I think she might be an ambassador but could be wrong. Or was it the ISPCA? Thought she was a strange choice for either charity. Neither dog is a rescue

Loughc wrote: »
    PMSL at this blogger. In one snap she announced ALDI have pulled out of the coffee morning and two snaps later she was filming shopping in LIDL. Bitchy haha.

Haha did she

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Mzo1978 wrote: »

It may be a promo thing? Another snapchatter / model was there yesterday and had similar snaps up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Cria wrote: »
    Haha did she

Yep she did. It's embarrassing she's showing her true colours lately. Even that support Facebook group she set up has gone to the dogs and she's stepped away as an Admin on it and has begun distancing herself from it.

It's all falling apart for her. She should strip everything back and stop pushing any company that would even breath in her direction. But I think it's only going to get worse until she gets her house.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 heretogetreal

Loughc wrote: »
    Yep she did. It's embarrassing she's showing her true colours lately. Even that support Facebook group she set up has gone to the dogs and she's stepped away as an Admin on it and has begun distancing herself from it.

It's all falling apart for her. She should strip everything back and stop pushing any company that would even breath in her direction. But I think it's only going to get worse until she gets her house.

She's been that was since day one, only ever in it for the money. How she managed to gain that girl next door image while dribbling constant poor quality ads to her followers & calling it content is beyond me.

I'm embarrassed for the morons who don't see through her & continue to fall over themselves seeing the highlight of their day as watching her wipe her arse on Snapchat.

Makes me so sad for these idiots... clearly no life to find watching someone else's painfully mundane life so interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is now straying way too far from what this thread is about.
    I am closing it while I ponder what to do. Don't expect it to open again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement