Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

We always open.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Having dinner, prepping for work tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

we've decided to keep the kittens that we were fostering :D over the moon about it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

we've decided to keep the kittens that we were fostering :D over the moon about it! :D

:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh nice one Atc! That'll be a lovely addition to the house :)

• Advertisement

Thanks shan and grem :) my sis, a few friends and myself are going to take care of them for a few months in Dublin, ( I'll be coming up on weekends) before we move them down to clonmel. Still can't believe my luck..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wonderful, pets are the greatest help for so many people..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

ATC that's fab news!

Feeling my age tonight :o

Wonderful, pets are the greatest help for so many people..

indeed they are :)
    ATC that's fab news!

thanks pp! :D

here's a pic of them, fast asleep together :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

here's a pic of them, fast asleep together
    Oh they're too cute!

Happy monday noccers :p

Happy Monday :)

Ah yes, your favourite day ;)

That they are. How are you anyway Grem?

All grand here, another day nearly done..

That's good to hear

Aye, mood has been better the last few days, grateful for it.. Hwat's the plans today?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

brews coffee.
    lots and lots of coffee

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy monday noccers :p

Boooooooooooooooo :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

That Grem is a loose cannon! :mad::P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Aye, mood has been better the last few days, grateful for it.. Hwat's the plans today?

In school at the minute, dint know how long I'll last

Oh they're too cute!

so true :D

into my final week in Dublin now, looking forward to getting home on Sunday and back in college the following Tuesday. Had a great time so far and feeling a lot better but missing my apartment and college like crazy :o

An hour left til freedom

About 45 minutes left till school.

What time does school actually start?

Was wondering, jaysis i wouldn't like all that hanging around

Was wondering, jaysis i wouldn't like all that hanging around

Spotify Premium and mobile data make it OK

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, i went to school pre-internet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement