Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

happy easter nocs :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea and a nap in order.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What sort of desert has this become ffs?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Bank holiday?

Ah i don't want to be too hard on the bank holiday factor

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm here.

Ah you were lurking in the shadows Shan

Actually I was just checking in on ye. Lots of other problems here in the hospital.

Lots of juggling there?

Lots of juggling there?

Juggling? :confused:

• Advertisement

When there's a lot going on, sometimes you have to juggle it all.

Oh right. No I'm just in a lot of pain.

I've been busy with two gorgeous but active kittens..

How are you guys getting on ATC?

Shannon757 wrote:
    How are you guys getting on ATC?

We're getting on grand thanks :) kittens are growing quite fast. They're a little mischievous so do have to watch them but very cute :)

We're getting on grand thanks :) kittens are growing quite fast. They're a little mischievous so do have to watch them but very cute :)

My grandfather used to always keep cats. He had a thing with the wild ones whereby he would feed them and they kept away mice. Like protection money with cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kittens!

Having a trip down memory lane listening to Moby

This morning the pain is worse than last night :(

Sure come here to get away from it.. That's what i at least try to do, act silly and sh1t

• Advertisement

I must be today's mega thread killer, nothing happening on anything i follow :eek:

Is there anything happening here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Is there anything happening here?

Yes, C. has entered the building.

*enters*

Feck knows! I may head to bed soon but my mind is racing away damn thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Grabs defib & jump starts thread**

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **Grabs defib & jump starts thread**

*shakes uncontrollably*

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    *shakes uncontrollably*

Well, this is interesting, could you scramble eggs with that shake?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You have the makings of an idea there.

Time to book a slot on Dragon's Den.

I'm too busy shaking to answer that question. ;)

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote:
    My grandfather used to always keep cats. He had a thing with the wild ones whereby he would feed them and they kept away mice. Like protection money with cats.

Ah cool :) fair play to your grandfather. Both my granny and us had cats back when we lived in Cork
    Kittens!

Yep :D myself and my sis are fostering kittens before they're rehomed while on my time off. They're about 8 weeks now, a lot of work but the cutest of things!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement