Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Bank holiday weekend in Ireland so all busy around for the next few days..

Lucky.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Lucky.

How? I think we can't find a middle ground.. I've an almost unbearably hectic few days ahead where I'll be awake day and night trying to get things done.. I'd accept it better if it was my own fault!
    Roll on next Thursday when i can get some proper rest.. You stuck at home for the next while then?.

How? I think we can't find a middle ground.. I've an almost unbearably hectic few days ahead where I'll be awake day and night trying to get things done.. I'd accept it better if it was my own fault!
    Roll on next Thursday when i can get some proper rest..
    Personally I'd love to be busy like that. I would work 24 hours a day if it was there. I hate having nothing to do.
    You stuck at home for the next while then?.

Got to town today but had to bring a crutch. Barely managed 5 minutes before having to stop and be collected. I'm housebound for the foreseeable future. :(

Hello?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Hi.

• Advertisement

How's it going Lith?

Good, just whiling away the hours on YouTube and hopping between open tabs.

You?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening all, dealing with the trots here.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good, just whiling away the hours on YouTube and hopping between open tabs.

You?

Chatting on Snapchat here.

Evening all, dealing with the trots here.

You have horses?

• Advertisement

Might actually go and finish the first season of Deadwood.

Later fellas.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Might actually go and finish the first season of Deadwood.

Later fellas.

Later Lith.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,793 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shannon757 wrote: »
    You have horses?

Nope, just me trotting to the bathroom, and back to the chair, then back to the bathroom.

Nope, just me trotting to the bathroom, and back to the chair, then back to the bathroom.

Sounds like a good work out.

Lost five pounds

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aaaaaaaaaaand relax.

Aaaaaaaaaaand relax.

Morning Grem.

Howdy Lith, all well with ya?.

Aaaaaaaaaaand relax.

How is busy busy Grem?

Cold this morning. Wind blowing from strange direction so lots of draughts in office.. You?

• Advertisement

Cold this morning. Wind blowing from strange direction so lots of draughts in office.. You?

I've been up all night with pain. Can't lie down because my back is too sore :(
    Very tired and in pain now.

You enjoying work?

Not doin too bad, ferociously tired though, was giving a friend a shoulder to cry on yesterday which curtailed my sleep. I hope you can manage some rest at some point.

Not doin too bad, ferociously tired though, was giving a friend a shoulder to cry on yesterday which curtailed my sleep. I hope you can manage some rest at some point.

I was in the opposite situation to you. I was talking to my friend last night for hours about things. It's good to talk in find.

I'm not tired anyway, it's just pain :(

Talking is great, we covered a lot of ground.. Still have a lot of stress related pain but i'll live no doubt :) Maybe a shower after work..

Happy sunday noccers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hi ho Gremmie

You off the weekend Ted?

Evening folks.

Here comes trouble, ahem, i mean hi there Lith :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You off the weekend Ted?

Don't work weekends. Chillin' here with the snooker.

How's all on the westside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement