Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    howdy shan shan

Hey Ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All good here caffy.

Give them kitten a tickle from me.

good to hear :)

give them a tickle from you, they stretched, yawned and went back to sleep. Now wide awake and playing with each other :)

my day was fairly good over here, quite chilled :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It must be absolutely terrifying to be a conspiracy theorist.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That all their theories sound rational compared to what's actually going on?. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I just happened across a facebook page of one, and it was utterly bizarre. They seemed to be in a perpetually furious state, and rambled on about absolute bollocks that has about as much basis in reality as the tooth fairy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Youtube is a hell of a place for it too. I dip in every so often myself, helps me feel a little more sane..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron wrote: »
    It must be absolutely terrifying to be a conspiracy theorist.

That or exciting as hell. Convinced everyone and everything is out to get you

Hello.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes Sphud?

I hereby declare it thirsty thursday ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I hereby declare it thirsty thursday ;)

Ohh my :pac:

Going for a few pints?

Evening all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Friday #First :pac:

hello in here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

hello in here

Howdy there.

Friday.

Being nocturnal

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have been lately, but staying away from boards as I'd deffo get no sleep & end up with keyboard face at work.

• Moderators Posts: 51,739 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Sephers:P
    happy Friday, Cyber:)
    happy Friday, shannon:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Happy Friday pals :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,739 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, atc :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

Morning to my noccers!

Morning Grem

Your noccers say Hi.

Always happy to see you!

Too kind Grem.

Has the house move settled down now?

Not yet. Been too sad to work with it the last while but it sold today so i've to get it together now.

Have you much stuff left to move?

Mug of virtual tea on its way to keep you someway calm & sane.

Just electric stuff and some bike gear.. It'll be ok..

• Advertisement

Anyhoo crank up the tunes there & chill.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement