Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yep, makes modding here seem pleasant.

It might have been a bad idea posting that link, it could give some of the retrogrades here ideas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Even speed reading through it was too much haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Boxers, the state of the kitchens plus the bleeding heart stories are the real stinkers, that said i love it.. :D
    :D:D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Wasn't much swearing in this one. He goes in to restauarants that are failing & tries to turn them around. One today was family run & had been through 10+ chefs in 11 years. They were fighting among themselves constantly.
    Oh it must be a different one I am thinking off where he has his own kitchen/restaurant and hires new chefs and gives them hell over insignificant things.

On another topic, did anyone see the Snapchatter who was on a three day bender apparently and last night his female friend slept over and he ended up sleeping with her (according to his Snapchat) and last night before in one of the snaps he asked her was she excited to be sleeping with him and she said "yeah, look, my nipples are hard" so he turned and bit one of them.....:eek:

All that up on Snaptchat for the whole world to see.

This chap is in his late twenties and recently got the loan of a deposit from his dad for his new apartment, despite working full time and also going on regular benders.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I don't have snapchat. Social media is a double edged sword.

Have FB & Twitter accounts in name only. People share way too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

don't have snapchat either, only use twitter and facebook, have to agree its a double edged sword

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Snap what now? I've only just got the hang of this facetube and instaphotograph lark :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    One of these days, I'll manage to attend a San Diego Comic Con. One of these days.

Go to DragonCon instead. Less Hollywood, less stressful. Still amazing time.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Go to DragonCon instead. Less Hollywood, less stressful. Still amazing time.

I'll add it to the bucketlist.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I don't have snapchat. Social media is a double edged sword.

Have FB & Twitter accounts in name only. People share way too much.
    don't have snapchat either, only use twitter and facebook, have to agree its a double edged sword
    I agree with you both.

This chap is unreal, and not in a good way. I mean the amount of drink he consumes in a week is shocking, and to think young people follow him and see this and aspire to have a social life like his. All he seems to do it drink, anything else to him is boring.

Not to mention the times he's woken up late, hungover, toddles into work and has it all up on Snapchat.

There is sharing and there is overstepping the mark. He certainly isn't doing himself any favours with potential future employers if he were to look for work elsewhere, he shares way too much.

Seems to me lately that bloggers/influencers/snapchatters seem to have regular nights out, wake up dying, post it on snapchat and then young people see this and think its something to aspire to? It makes me sad really.
    Snap what now? I've only just got the hang of this facetube and instaphotograph lark :p
    :D:D:D

Bring back carrier pigeons i say! *puffs pipe furiously*

• Advertisement

Pepperridge Farm remembers :P :pac:

On a sidenote RE: the whole social media thing, radio dj's get the brunt of it, needing to have everything to build a listener base.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Smoke signals need to come back

Smoke signals need to come back

That would make for some hideous and hilarious mistakes on the breezy west coast!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*climbs in through the window*

*sneaks up behind Seph and bursts crisp packet*

:D:D:D

Agree with you Lith, they do, they have to listen to and view everything they can. Don't know how they do it at all.

*climbs in through the window*

hey there Seph.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sneaks up behind Seph and bursts crisp packet*

when-someone-sneaks-up-on-me-when-im-wearing-headphones.gif

Hee hee, knew having a can of monster and a bag of crisps would pay off. :D

Hey there insomnia, thanks for stopping by..........again!!! :(

• Advertisement

Oh crap, that's a pain in the behind Boxers :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep here too, with insomnia and the pain I'm in :mad:

Hmmmm Cookie Crisp cereal :D

Breakfast time already Lith?.

That sucks Atc

Late night watching wrestling.

Oh yeah, sunday, oops :o

Monday.

That's a paddlin'

Nah, me thinks you'd like that too much :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Got wood?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement