Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Speak for yourself, i think my manual dexterity is deteriorating by the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'd get you a big roll of bubble wrap, but we'd probably have more fun popping it than wrapping your valuables up.
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love bubblewrap, yay for Ted, Ted for the next lair, oh wait.. :o

I love bubblewrap, yay for Ted, Ted for the next lair, oh wait..

This will be like buses, you wait for ages for one, then two come at once.

And i shall be the eternal bridesmaid :(

Ah feck it, cuppa?

• Advertisement

Ah feck it, cuppa?

And i shall be the eternal bridesmaid

If I hit the button for next Lair, I will name it Grems Gratification Gallery of Grandeur

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Happy Sunday all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hey all :)

Morning folks. How goes it?.

Nice of you to join us Grem.

• Advertisement

howdy ted and grem :) how goes it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Hey everyone :)

Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday :)

howdy ted and grem :) how goes it?
    Hey everyone :)

Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday :)

All good here ladies, watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares here. Why anyone would air their personal problems & grievances to the world I will never know. Car crash TV at it's finest.

No Sunday Blues here (...yet)

How are we this evening.

Well it is about time I got up for work :P

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All good here ladies, watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares here. Why anyone would air their personal problems & grievances to the world I will never know. Car crash TV at it's finest.

No Sunday Blues here (...yet)

How are we this evening.

sounds good ted :) don't get that myself, the mind boggles sometimes!

I'm doing ok here, though not feeling my best still. no motivation to write as sick but taken today quite easy:)

No point doing much writing there if you are not feeling well. You will not be focused & will only have to edit it later probably.

Ah I love kitchen nightmares Ted.
    Atc i second Ted, take it easy for the evening, holidays are for rest and you've been mega busy lately

yeah you're probably right guys, no rush on it so can take a break :)

Quiet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Before the storm

• Advertisement

I'm in the shadows here watching Criminal Minds.

Why won't my noccers come out to play?.

:pac:

Do you need a hand getting them out?

Like a shot of sambucca perhaps? Yes please!.

I'm still about, in the shadows :)

Keep your hands to yourself :P

Ooh all the shady lurkers :p

Like a shot of sambucca perhaps? Yes please!.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Keep your hands to yourself :P

It's called helping a friend out.

Never been a big fan of sambuca, since I had a few before boarding a plane a few years ago. Stomach was like a washing machine.

Oh Grem, Y U GO MENTION SAMBUCA

*shudders*

• Advertisement

Interesting pre-flight choice indeed Ted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement