Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh Grem, Y U GO MENTION SAMBUCA

*shudders*

That is one thing we agree on, even the smell of it turns me off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That is one thing we agree on, even the smell of it turns me off it.

It's like if you ground a lot of cotton candy into liquid form. Oh the flashbacks, the terrible terrible flashbacks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ye poor chickens :p Then again no idea when i last had a shot, mostly a whiskey drinker.

Interesting pre-flight choice indeed Ted.

was pre-holiday hijinks & leaving do for a mate finishing up work. Was his doing starting rounds of them. Heard after he rang in sick for work next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    I'm in the shadows here watching Criminal Minds.
    In The Shadows is the name of a song

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can think of the one by the Rasmus, belter..

Was also Cliff Richards backing band.

I can think of the one by the Rasmus, belter..
    Yeah that's the very one I was thinking of :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Was also Cliff Richards backing band.
    Ooh interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

never had sambuca before, last drink I had was in March :)

Yeah that's the very one I was thinking of :D

Ooh interesting

Full of useless information so I am.

• Advertisement

Welcome to Ted's Sunday snippets :D

howdy pp :) how do?

Hi ATC. Not bad and yourself?

Today was very busy. And we're also hand rearing six gorgeous six day old kittens :D

Kittens are cute Paws.

Shame that you will have to break the bond & give them to a new home.

Kitties :D

It is a shame. We've got them for another two weeks. Then one of the other nurses is going to continue and wean them onto solid food. :)

Hi ATC. Not bad and yourself?

Today was very busy. And we're also hand rearing six gorgeous six day old kittens :D

Awh they sound cute :D

I'm ok thanks:) Might be going to see the musical of billy elliot with my sis when I go up to Dublin

Oh sounds great ATC :)

Hoping to manage a trip to dublin myself soon for a night or two. Getting serious cabin fever lately, thanks Atc that's reminded me to look up stuff to do..

Oh sounds great ATC :)

thanks pp :) looking forward to it :D

• Advertisement

Hoping to manage a trip to dublin myself soon for a night or two. Getting serious cabin fever lately, thanks Atc that's reminded me to look up stuff to do..

no worries grem :)

on another note, the lyrics of Katy perry's new song 'rise' are strangely inspiring :o:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

If I hit the button for next Lair, I will name it Grems Gratification Gallery of Grandeur

Duly noted. Also modding not so fun:
    http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2328-the-surprisingly-complicated-life-bdsm-chat-mod.html

I think we are tame here compared to that lot Wolfie.

Now where did I leave that jar of peanut butter.

Wolfie :eek: just :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

All good here ladies, watching Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares here. Why anyone would air their personal problems & grievances to the world I will never know. Car crash TV at it's finest.

No Sunday Blues here (...yet)

How are we this evening.
    I haven't seen that show but haven't heard good things about it. Its meant to be awful. Is that the one where he swears like its going out of fashion?

Sunday blues here since early this evening for some reason :/
    Welcome to Ted's Sunday snippets :D
    :D:D:D

Boxers, the state of the kitchens plus the bleeding heart stories are the real stinkers, that said i love it.. :D

I haven't seen that show but haven't heard good things about it. Its meant to be awful. Is that the one where he swears like its going out of fashion?

Sunday blues here since early this evening for some reason :/

:D:D:D

Wasn't much swearing in this one. He goes in to restauarants that are failing & tries to turn them around. One today was family run & had been through 10+ chefs in 11 years. They were fighting among themselves constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

One of these days, I'll manage to attend a San Diego Comic Con. One of these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Wolfie :eek: just :eek:

Yep, makes modding here seem pleasant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement