Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Some Soulwax and Psycore thus far.

I see your choices opens 2 YouTube tabs, and raise with Jack White's Lazaretto album..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've got the new Alter Bridge single playing :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahh, Jack White, might cue that..

Ahh, Jack White, might cue that..

The man can't be pigeon holed into any genre, he bounces around a lot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jack White is Jack White, there's no categorising, and yet no matter how much ground he's covered i've yet to dislike anything i've heard from him.

• Advertisement

Jack White is Jack White, there's no categorising, and yet no matter how much ground he's covered i've yet to dislike anything i've heard from him.

He certainly keeps himself busy to say the least..

The least is right!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey everyone :)

Howdy Kitty, all well?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Heyo :D

• Advertisement

Boxers *tips hat*

I got down Cinderella style and scrubbed my hall floor earlier. I feel like I'm getting the floor cleaner that way. Still roasting after it. How are you?

Boxers *tips hat*
    Howdy :D
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I got down Cinderella style and scrubbed my hall floor earlier. I feel like I'm getting the floor cleaner that way. Still roasting after it. How are you?
    Anyone else pick this up wrong before reading the rest of the post? :o :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hiiiiiiiiiii Wolfie :D

Nice entrance Wolfie, never heard of that band either, might give a whirl later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Nice entrance Wolfie, never heard of that band either, might give a whirl later.

They called that since their style is basically a giant stir fry.

True for them, wasn't exactly keen on yer man's voice during the verse but definitely curious for a few more tunes.

That was a great song Wolfie. Will look up more of their stuff.

Try Awake and Alive

• Advertisement

Try Awake and Alive

Will do. Their band name suits them. I designate you as chief music organiser for the lair.

Hope everyone likes 90's Cali-Punk

I still have Soulwax on but Skillet are next up, changed my order.

Blaring the almighty NWOBHM band Saxon here :D

Ah Saxon. Deadly rhythm guitar synch. Just a really solid foundation, savage..

Ah Saxon. Deadly rhythm guitar synch. Just a really solid foundation, savage..

Yup, and they come to Dublin in November, they play on the 1st if memory serves.

I think I like most music genres but I've never got into country music.

I remember having an album on tape.. :0

KKkitty wrote: »
    I think I like most music genres but I've never got into country music.

It's a hit and miss genre for me, despise trad and the diddly eye ****e, despise..
    I remember having an album on tape.. :0

Ah listening to tapes, nostalgia :D, until the bloody thing went to crap and ya had to rewind the reel with a pencil or biro..

• Advertisement

Batteries dying every five minutes it seemed like..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement