Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 7 - Speculation Thread - "Non book readers"

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

He didn't serve Ned but you would wonder if he knew all along about Jon's true heritage. He very likely would have known about Rhaegar and Lyanna, and would certainly have known that Ned arrived back at Winterfell very uncharacteristically with a bastard son.

Seems pretty feasible he could have known all along, and he would definitely have felt a strong loyalty to Ned for keeping Jon safe - his own blood kin and fellow Targaryen hidden in plain sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Brian2208

I don't know about maester Aemon being loyal to the Starks but maester Luwin at Winterfell might have known about the marriage. It was mentioned that he kept records of every raven scroll and there might have been a raven sent to Winterfell after the marriage.

Itll bs interesting if Littlefinger finds out and tells Sansa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Wouldn't the Maesters have kept in touch after their time in the Citadel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just after watching episode 6 again... Arya hardly killed brienne took her face and then when talking to sansa who is now sendein her to kings landing so it gives Arya the chance to kill cersei...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Just after watching episode 6 again... Arya hardly killed brienne took her face and then when talking to sansa who is now sendein her to kings landing so it gives Arya the chance to kill cersei...

I don't think Arya would murder somebody of good morals to achieve a goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Since Ayra beat Briene at sparring Sansa could see that the Stark girls no longer needed Briene for protection because Ayra could provide this. I think the conflict between the sisters is being ramped up but they will unite. I think Ayra will step in to protect Sansa in some way and Littlefinger .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I expect arya and sansa to get the better of Littlefinger. Though what sting in the tail does he have to give. Can't see him going lightly.

I expect thormund to get it unfortunately. The night kings coming.

I have no idea what's going to go down in kings landing. A few deaths I suppose. Tyrion could be next on cerseis chopping block.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

**** just got real

Roll on Season 8 hopefully it will be In 2018

Advertisement