Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The fastest regular car?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭catharsis

Marcusm wrote: »
    The s90 T8 PHEV will beat that! If we're including that type of car.

but Volvo.ie doesn't seem to have any pricing or details for that car in ireland - is it launched here and whats the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

catharsis wrote: »
    but Volvo.ie doesn't seem to have any pricing or details for that car in ireland - is it launched here and whats the price?

The price difference between the T8 and D5 versions of the XC90 is about €3k; would be nealry €11k except for the various VRT rebates and SEAI grants. If that was carried through to the S90, that would bring a T8 Momentum spec in at around €60k. That's arpund the same price as a 520i mSport or a 528i SE. I doubt many of the Volvos would sell however.

By the way, the 0-100kph time is 5.2 seconds which I think we would have to agree is fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I would have thought the new Lexus is200h f-sport was one of the fastest, and best value.

Advertisement