Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 199

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

jcd5971 wrote: »
    I think they can to be honest.

If he buys a ticket to an event he is as entitled as anyone else to go to it, if they tried to stop him and he had a ticket that would just create an even bigger **** storm for the UFC that they dont really need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Axwell wrote:
    If he buys a ticket to an event he is as entitled as anyone else to go to it, if they tried to stop him and he had a ticket that would just create an even bigger **** storm for the UFC that they dont really need.

Well didn't they actually stop randy couture from attending multiple events a few years back even going as far to let him into the venue where his son was fighting in ufc.

Axwell wrote:

Also was a big piece on this before on bloody elbow and they make out a load of there guys are blacklisted by security.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,380 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Within the cancer that is the UFC Press Conference live chat on YouTube, literally 9/10 comments are for Ariel. I don't think people are going to take this lightly, and unlike Stitch, Ariel has a voice.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well didn't they actually stop randy couture from attending multiple events a few years back even going as far to let him into the venue where his son was fighting in ufc.

He was banned from cornering his son, which is slightly different..but still ridiculous behavior from the UFC.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote:
    He was banned from cornering his son, which is slightly different..but still ridiculous behavior from the UFC.

Yeah but unless I'm way off I remember him saying the never even let him into the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Rockhold doesn't look so smug now! :P

Paully D wrote:
    Rockhold doesn't look so smug now!

Hehe hehe

Very happy that Polo Reyes and Kim got the FotN bonus. $50,000 will be huge to those guys and what a show they put on.

• Advertisement

Nice bonuses

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

urijah looks like he was just beat up by bullies on his way home from school, mad to think hes nearly 40

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Hopefully Dana and the crooked sicilians sell up after 200 they are pricks.

Gamebred wrote:
    Hopefully Dana and the crooked sicilians sell up after 200 they are pricks.

They won't sell and do you see any else doing different. He pushed it too far. I think he's right by the way (helwani that is)

Yeah but unless I'm way off I remember him saying the never even let him into the arena.

He probably was after wards, Dana was pretty harsh in any talks about Couture about that whole contract situation. Its solid stupidity but I still think it will be resolved with a slap on the wrist in Ariels case.

Axwell wrote:
    He probably was after wards, Dana was pretty harsh in any talks about Couture about that whole contract situation. Its solid stupidity but I still think it will be resolved with a slap on the wrist in Ariels case.

I hope so Ariel is good but they are contrary ****ers

Answer the question Sholler you little slime ball.

Paully D wrote:
    Answer the question Sholler you little slime ball.

Slime balls be slimey as slimey is

Did Rockhold just say he was dominating the first round????

Does anyone actually want to see an immediate rematch with Bisping and Rockhold? I, for one, have absolutely no interest in it anyway. This immediate rematch culture that is creeping into the UFC of late is ridiculous.

• Advertisement

Rockhold one to talk about respect

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/739334252152508416

Compared with Conors template on dealing with a loss this is disgraceful and Im a big fan of his,disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,161 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I think they can to be honest.
    No they can't. They don't own the venues. If he buys a ticket, he can enter. He won't get free passes though

Gamebred wrote:
    Compared with Conors template on dealing with a loss this is disgraceful and Im a big fan of his,disgusting.

Rockhold has always been an asshole though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

i cant decide wether sholler has the kindve face that makes him look like hes uncomfortable or he actually always is uncomfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Cathy.C

"Doesn't matter, I live for the now" :P

Sholler is ****ting himself right now being between Rockhold and Bisping in case it all kicks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Gamebred wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/739334252152508416

He's angling for a rematch tbh
    It's pure hype talk as he's embarrassed.
    Let's face it Weidman vs Bisping in New York makes sense so he's hoping to get the shot first. Holm & Werdum lost their titles but never got their immediate rematch either.

Bisping is pissed. :pac:

• Advertisement

Depp wrote:
    i cant decide wether sholler has the kindve face that makes him look like hes uncomfortable or he actually always is uncomfortable

He's afraid of getting smashed between Rockhold and bisping. Rember dc Jon jones

Advertisement