Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea vs Spurs MNF

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

GavRedKing wrote: »
    When is the Spurs DVD for the first 45mins coming out?

Or is there going to be a "Remember when we nearly won the league" DVD?

Shouldn't you be in the Chelsea thread posting to yourself you muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

He was only slagging us. If you want him to come back and do it again, the best way is to get all to riled up about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Seriously a mod on the soccer forum where you cannot say boo without getting banned yet this idiot is able to say what he wants and abuse other club fans and this is allowed? I thought mods were supposed to be neutral and level headed on the forums they mod?
    Also this is a Spurs supporters forums for fans on boards to discuss our club is there no way to lock it down and stop other club trolls from disrupting threads?

I take your point re the mods and I am surprised myself but can we all not have a laugh at the mid-table teams first and then have the serious discussions when they have gone back to their own threads which entirely consist of calling their clubs a disgrace and wishful thinking about signing Kane as a solution to their problem of being useless?

There will be plenty of time to discuss areas where the team fell down and where it might be improved when the trolls go back under their rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Levy Lover

Ormus wrote: »
    He was only slagging us. If you want him to come back and do it again, the best way is to get all to riled up about it.

Why should there be one rule for a mod and another for a poster?

If me or you posted that $hite we would get a card. SIMPLE.

He shouldn't be a mod in the Soccer Forum when he regularly posts this kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Levy Lover wrote: »

He shouldn't be a mod in the Soccer Forum when he regularly posts this kind of stuff.

Maybe I'm missing something, all I saw was a jibe about a DVD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I have been carded by this particular Mod before for " trolling" in a Chelsea match thread. Anyway I hate Chelsea and dislike their fans just as much, they are IMO the most horrible club in the league.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,710 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Ha ha ha.

So salty.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Too many posts to quote, so little time.

Your forum adheres to different rules than the Soccer Forum unfortunately, thats why ye post over here and dont post over there, again, thats ok, nothing wrong with it, thats why ye have yere own forum and can enjoy it as such.

But as the two forums are seperate theres nothing that can be said here that will get you ban from the main forum.

Immunity for everyone. :)

Also, there is no need to be upset, ye'll be back next year and will have a good tilt off the title again, yeve a good squad and manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

always found it strange how anyone from our country could have any love for that shower of scummy biggoted / Combat 18 / UVF loving / National Front / racist / Hitler worshiping muppets

they've always been the lowest of the low and there's no getting away from it regardless of how many dirty Russian billions are laundered through that kip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Levy Lover

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Too many posts to quote, so little time.

Your forum adheres to different rules than the Soccer Forum unfortunately, thats why ye post over here and dont post over there, again, thats ok, nothing wrong with it, thats why ye have yere own forum and can enjoy it as such.

But as the two forums are seperate theres nothing that can be said here that will get you ban from the main forum.

Immunity for everyone. :)

Also, there is no need to be upset, ye'll be back next year and will have a good tilt off the title again, yeve a good squad and manager.

u never answered my question? How long u following that lot? Tell uncle Levy? Around 1997? # follow winning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

disgusting

bluesbr_517.jpg

u never answered my question? How long u following that lot? Tell uncle Levy? Around 1997? # follow winning.

1992, at the age of 7, few uncles and cousins are Spurs fans, another uncle is a Chelsea fan, few of them Utd fans, father a West Ham fan, plenty of London connections through the family too so ended up with Chelsea by going over with my father and uncle (chelsea fan) back in the day.

always found it strange how anyone from our country could have any love for that shower of scummy biggoted / Combat 18 / UVF loving / National Front / racist / Hitler worshiping muppets

they've always been the lowest of the low and there's no getting away from it regardless of how many dirty Russian billions are laundered through that kip

Its over, the season is done.

No point letting it get you down, theres always next year to end the wait for silverware.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

locking thread as its just become a farce at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement