Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

73Cat wrote: »
    Inadvertently pressing send on several texts today before I had finished typing.
    Also I'm constantly typing "if" instead of "of" and vise versa. I'm sure I'm touching the i/o, but touch the other by mistake even when I make a real effort. It makes me feel like I must have extra fat thumbs:(

When I type "in" it often autocorrects to "I"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,578 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Shannon757 wrote: »

My Samsung always thinks my fat fingers are typing a space rather than an 'n'. Verrrrrrry annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

What's with this arms folded thing.

It's Like in order to taken seriously, you have to scowl and fold your arms before staring at the camera.

Dragons Den, Ireland's Fattest Family, X Factor etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭valoren

I needed to 'charge' my phone.
    Thinking about the word charge, I looked up the wikipedia article about electric charge.

Now after reading the first two paragraphs, I have wiki tabs open explaining what elementary charge is, what a physical property is, what an electromagnetic field is and what the conservation law is that all need to be read.

TA'd as I feel like Homer every time I go on Wikipedia.
    When he wants to do some 'marketing'. He starts reading advanced marketing, then it cuts to him reading Beginners marketing, then the punchline is him looking up 'marketing' in the dictionary.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

I'm TA'd at myself for not buying something I didn't really need, but now that I'm home, I really really want! :mad:

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote: »

And when I'm on Boards, when I press the logo for the homepage it sends me off to make a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Been dying for a pint all week... and now as I'm about to head out, I'd rather go home and chill!

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Been dying for a pint all week... and now as I'm about to head out, I'd rather go home and chill!

You should stay in and have some whiskey.

My TA is that Boards is not fitting to screen on my phone for some reason.

When the man in the sear across from me on the bus sneezed, I said "Bless you" but when I sneezed do you think he would return the gesture? Not in his arse he would.

On a related note, my arse is numb

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA'd that I dont get the connection between sneezing & a numb arse.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    TA'd that I dont get the connection between sneezing & a numb arse.

You'll get it when you're older

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I thought his arse being numb was related to the fact that he was sitting on a bus?

TA at the heating indoors and the cold outside making the skin on my nose and chin really dry

I thought his arse being numb was related to the fact that he was sitting on a bus?

It was.

TA'd at TED being confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

TA at the heating indoors and the cold outside making the skin on my nose and chin really dry

I've been blowing my nose so much that my skin is red and dry. I'm just waiting for the santa look to kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Sitting in a traffic Jam on N7 (between Naas North and Naas South) today with everyone else and watching a guy in a white 151 Merc hooooring down the hard shoulder past everyone with his hazard lights on,:mad:

The other day one of the huge Army trucks with a big L plate on it in the middle lane with no traffic to his left, under instruction I presume, but not telling him to get in driving (left) lane, tsk tsk, if he doesn't learn now, we'll never get that "stay left pass right" working.:cool:

Ta that I never charged my phone. On bus home & browsing boards to kill time. But is also killing battery

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

While driving today I spot a cat on the side of the road all ready to bolt across. It's eyeballing me and I thought it would have the sense to stay put. But no,.at the last minute it bolts, the dopey article. There was no one behind me so I braked to give it a chance, but it got a belt of the passenger side of the car. I pulled in and no sign of it, a woman walking assured me it had run into the field and seemed grand. On the other hand, my arms and legs were shaking. Ba$tard cat :(

73Cat wrote: »
    Ba$tard cat :(

But sure don't you have 73 of them?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ta that I never charged my phone. On bus home & browsing boards to kill time. But is also killing battery

Ha! I'm on the bus home but my phone is charging!

TA'd that my screen is so big and bright I feel that people are watching what I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

cbyrd wrote:
    Just home from a Christmas window display opening (LOL I kid you not. ) It's a live Santa photo that talks every 11 minutes.. hot chocolate with marshmallows lollipops and sweets for the boys and mulled wine for my oh.. I got designated driver.. so I got a gingerbread man Feet up now waiting for the ribs to cook.. yum.

73Cat wrote:
    While driving today I spot a cat on the side of the road all ready to bolt across. It's eyeballing me and I thought it would have the sense to stay put. But no,.at the last minute it bolts, the dopey article. There was no one behind me so I braked to give it a chance, but it got a belt of the passenger side of the car. I pulled in and no sign of it, a woman walking assured me it had run into the field and seemed grand. On the other hand, my arms and legs were shaking. Ba$tard cat

There's a dog like that outside a farm near here.He's lies flat on the ground and attacks the wheel as you're passing.I know he's going to do it but he frighten the ****e out of me every time..I'm out in sweat over him before I even see him.

• Advertisement

Shannon757 wrote:
    TA'd that my screen is so big and bright I feel that people are watching what I do.

I'm always paranoid like that.

Tilt your screen, I can't quite see it from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The Late Late Show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

Annoyed a household ornament has just been chipped.:mad: Although at least I'm going to get another souvenir glued.:)

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    taken seriously....... X Factor.......

Hahahaha

My arse is still sore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

People posting on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

People that make assumptions about you :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On power save and can't be arsed to go upstairs for the charger...also when I do eventually hoist myself up I'll then have to sit in an awkward position on the couch because the lead is so bloody short.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Caught sight of myself in a reflection and realise I need facial reconstruction to look human.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Rugby and all who sail in it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement