Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

RayM wrote: »
    Rugby and all who sail in it.

This.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Whocanibe wrote: »
    People that make assumptions about you :mad:

I know who you are.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I hate car drivers who wear headphones in the car...so dangerous...and illegal....I also hate drivers who rest their right arm on the window sill. I'm sorry, but you are not fully in control of the vehicle if you are resting one of your arms....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

People posting on the internet.

Posts this on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

CGI characters in movies,TV series and adverts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭storker

People who try to get on the train/DART before the people already on have finished getting off (the train :)).

People with driveways who never use them and prefer to clog up the street with their cars instead. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Ould fellas cracking onto young wans trying to stay relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

People who put those silly life lesson quotes up on fb. U know they are directed at someone childish nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I just asked my OH if he would trade me in for a Stepford Wife. He said No but he took a little bit too long to answer :/:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Olishi4 wrote:
    I just asked my OH if he would trade me in for a Stepford Wife. He said No but he took a little bit too long to answer :/

Divorce him...cheek of himðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Colser wrote: »
    Divorce him...cheek of himðŸ˜

I know, the cheek! He genuinely considered it for about 1.43 seconds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Unending texting..ya we must meet up ect.,now please stop texting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

TA'd I'm so impatient on waiting on things it's killing me financially.

Last week I paid 100 Euro over the odds to get phone (worth 150 euro) in 3 days not 15.

Another time I drove to Belfast from south Wicklow so I didn't have to wait on a delivery man.

god's toy wrote: »
    Another time I drove to Belfast from south Wicklow so I didn't have to wait on a delivery man.

Thanks for the reminder....this isn't as bad as a Belfast to Wicklow run, but...we visited the new IKEA store in Carrickmines yesterday to buy about €80 worth of stuff. We were told it was €15 for delivery (from Ballymun to Carrickmines).
    "Fine."
    "Will it be here tomorrow?"
    "Probably?"
    "How probably?"
    "90% but you might be unlucky"
    "If that's the case can we pick them up next weekend? It's hard to get here on weekdays."
    "No, the stuff goes back to Ballymun after 48 hours. You could get it delivered to your home for €40."

I guess that works if you're spending a few hundred, but we only wanted a couple of rugs. In the end, we got back in the car and drove to the Ballymun store instead. My TA is that the new IKEA store is only any good to you if your're spending a fair amount or if you live nearby and don't mind making two trips for one purchase.

Oh, and they don't serve their meatballs in the cafe, although you can buy them frozen to cook at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Sound Bite

When people hold the Irish flag the wrong way around. So many pictures of CJ Stander on social media this morning annoying me. The green part is first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I've been working ridiculous hours for the last couple of months, dying for some time off.

Now I've got some time off...and I'm bored :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭pew

That I can never find pockets in clothes I like. If it looks like they have pockets they they are fake pockets for show.

WOMEN USE POCKETS TOO!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

"Next time on xxxx" trailers at the end of TV series episodes. And the "Last time" ones at the beginning!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I may have only days to live. Have the crisp sandwiches ready at my wake. Adeiu Adeiu.

Just a bug or infection. That's all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I have a stupid amount of Chinese takeaway plastic tubs, that I use for leftovers. Some are slightly different shapes and I always manage to try and put the wrong shaped lid on a tub and get food on it :(

Not being able to wave goodbye to the hormonal teenager in the morning and up until further notice according to a text from the school this evening:(

Manflu is in full swing in this house. Snuffling , slumped shoulders and a pitiful expression everytime he catches my eye. Not to mention tbe snoring and snuffling all last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Spin-off threads. Grrrr.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Crappy American remakes of brilliant British series/films, like 'State of Play'. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

me back is fecked :( too much heavy lifting at work over the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Slipping my feet out of crocs...every time it's nearly a trip to A&E

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

When shopping centres think a chair in the disabled toilet is appropriate as a baby feeding facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

The anti children vibe in AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Monday.

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    "Next time on xxxx" trailers at the end of TV series episodes. And the "Last time" ones at the beginning!

On a related note, 1-hour documentaries that contain about 30 minutes of actual content, the rest being made up of teasers for what's coming after the break and recaps of what happened before the break.

• Advertisement

Samsgirl wrote: »
    The anti children vibe in AH.

:)

I still come here though...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement