Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

astonaidan wrote: »
    Is it just me or does he over react like crazy in a attempt to get people thrown out, he seems to be at it all the time

He's been doing it for years. Partly I suspect to get guys ejected or get called for flagrant, partly to sell it to the refs, partly because well he's LeBron and his ego needs the attention.

It's pathetic really. Another example that illustrates how little he's actually learned over the years.

Incredible talents, just a dlck though when he doesn't get everything going his way.

And he wonders why the LeBitch and LeQueen Jane nicknames are out there....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Can't post the vines etc but they're here:
    http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1031111

It was EPL level spectacular! Carroll did make contact with him accidentally but the reaction was priceless!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Can't post the vines etc but they're here:
    http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1031111

It was EPL level spectacular! Carroll did make contact with him accidentally but the reaction was priceless!
    I don't think he was trying to exaggerate the Carroll contact. Was it not that he got hit by his own teammate that he went down?

killwill wrote: »
    I don't think he was trying to exaggerate the Carroll contact. Was it not that he got hit by his own teammate that he went down?

It was Carroll's elbow. Now fair enough, if Carroll hit me I would probably be staring at the ceiling for a month! It didn't look like a bad hit, and worse, on the replay you can see Le Bron looking at the floor, planning where he was going to fall! I like him I have to say, but that was embarrassing :-)

It was Carroll's elbow. Now fair enough, if Carroll hit me I would probably be staring at the ceiling for a month! It didn't look like a bad hit, and worse, on the replay you can see Le Bron looking at the floor, planning where he was going to fall! I like him I have to say, but that was embarrassing :-)

Type "LeBron" and "flop" into YouTube and you'll get a laugh. Type "LeBron" and "traveling" into YouTube and you'll laugh harder.

• Advertisement

For a guy built like an NFL player he fights like Ryan Tubridy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I didnt even see the Carroll one, he got hit by his own player anyways. I was talking about Biyombo

I didnt even see the Carroll one, he got hit by his own player anyways. I was talking about Biyombo
    Ya, it was definitely Thompson's arm that hit Lebron. No flop there at all, the Lebron bashing is comical!
    Biyombo was a beast last night. 26 boards! Unreal. Be interesting if he can keep that up.

Ya, it was definitely Thompson's arm that hit Lebron. No flop there at all, the Lebron bashing is comical!
    Biyombo was a beast last night. 26 boards! Unreal. Be interesting if he can keep that up.

Look at it again. Carroll hit him.

And I don't hate him. Have great time for the man. He is legend.

Look at it again. Carroll hit him.

And I don't hate him. Have great time for the man. He is legend.
    I have seen it numerous times. Carroll makes slight contact with his arm to LeBron's chest. But if you look at Thompson, he smashes his forearm/elbow into LeBron's mouth. When LeBron is on the ground he is rubbing his mouth where that contact was made.

• Advertisement

I have seen it numerous times. Carroll makes slight contact with his arm to LeBron's chest. But if you look at Thompson, he smashes his forearm/elbow into LeBron's mouth. When LeBron is on the ground he is rubbing his mouth where that contact was made.

I'm not saying he wasn't hit. I'm saying he completely exaggerated the force of it, and IMO was trying to get a flagrant called on ANY Toronto player as a result be over-selling it to the refs.

I may be going mad or blind, but Le Bron's reaction was clearly to the contact with Carroll.

I may be going mad or blind, but Le Bron's reaction was clearly to the contact with Carroll.

But Carroll barely touched him :confused:

Just looking at the draft, I see Celtics trading 3rd pick for Okafor and 76ers getting Buddy Hield

But Carroll barely touched him :confused:

doh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

LeBrons flop last night had me screaming at the TV, embarrassing behaviour but he is by no means the only one that does it, iggy has his moments to say the least.
    Raptors showing some nice fight but unless they win the next game it should still be pretty easy for the cavs.

Warriors at okc now, should be a good one, warriors need to quite that crowd early.

Did anyone see okc warm up in the tunnel before the game, jesus, it was cringing, everyone had a different little dance and move for each other. Maybe most teams do this and its their routine but I really hope the Warriors don't, they should them in the tunnel also for a few secs and they were just doing some stretches etc

LeBrons flop last night had me screaming at the TV, embarrassing behaviour but he is by no means the only one that does it, iggy has his moments to say the least.
    Raptors showing some nice fight but unless they win the next game it should still be pretty easy for the cavs.

Warriors at okc now, should be a good one, warriors need to quite that crowd early.

Did anyone see okc warm up in the tunnel before the game, jesus, it was cringing, everyone had a different little dance and move for each other. Maybe most teams do this and its their routine but I really hope the Warriors don't, they should them in the tunnel also for a few secs and they were just doing some stretches etc

Warriors be having their chance soon. Not a series breaker but I would expect them to win this.

Extremely frustrating to watch, warriors are just playing into Okcs hands. Warriors need to foul harder and get their **** together.
    Greene could of been ejected for his kick, was pretty wreck less.
    Refs have been atrocious as usual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Refs have been poor, but Green should have been ejected. Bush league play.

Refs doing them no favours but they look curiously disjointed tonight. I was figuring they'd get to half close enough to them, then throw Steph, Green, Klay on for full quarter, but they just not firing.

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Refs have been poor, but Green should have been ejected. Bush league play.

mick Lyons have been proud of that assault on Adams genoocklers Navan man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

mick Lyons have been proud of that assault on Adams genoocklers Navan man :)

Mick would have went for the head instead of the nuts. :)

Okc have simply destroyed the Warriors, don't even know where to start. Greene has had a nightmare.
    Take every Warriors player out now and regroup for game 4

Now that was a beat down.

72 in the first half. 45 in the third quarter. I assume they're her most GS let in all year? They're in trouble.

Warriors not winning is as bad as the Patriots losing the superbowl after being defeated.

Now that was a beat down.

72 in the first half. 45 in the third quarter. I assume they're her most GS let in all year? They're in trouble.

Beat down doesn't even begin to describe it, they literally just had their way with them, it was like watching an nba team vs a poor college team.
    Green had his worst game I've seen him play, other players just looked like they were all out on the rip the night before.
    They were out played and out coached.
    They are in bug trouble because the reality is that bar a 5 to 7 min spell in game 2, they have been outplayed by Thunder for the whole series.
    Thunder are executing perfectly, Westbrook is making good decisions on the floor, role players are knocking down their shots.
    I don't mind losing, it's only a game but these games shouldn't be blow outs

Beat down doesn't even begin to describe it, they literally just had their way with them, it was like watching an nba team vs a poor college team.
    Green had his worst game I've seen him play, other players just looked like they were all out on the rip the night before.
    They were out played and out coached.
    They are in bug trouble because the reality is that bar a 5 to 7 min spell in game 2, they have been outplayed by Thunder for the whole series.
    Thunder are executing perfectly, Westbrook is making good decisions on the floor, role players are knocking down their shots.
    I don't mind losing, it's only a game but these games shouldn't be blow outs

On the plus side it was the worst I've seen them play in the last 2 years on both ends of the floor. I don't honestly think they'll play that badly again this series. Game 4 is do or die now.

I can't recall Curry being blocked like that by a defender in a long time. Adams is one big mo fo.....

• Advertisement

Warriors not winning is as bad as the Patriots losing the superbowl after being undefeated.

FYP. :D

Advertisement