Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC Contactless payments with Android!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 presque

have you tried using leupay guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 presque

NikoTopps wrote: »
    I tried this, nicely designed app but unfortunately (for me) not OnePlus 3 compatible.

I tried installing this app but its says my phone is not supported even though its in the list. I have installed the leupay just yesterday and want to try using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I have used Leupay and it works fine.

However to work with it permanently you should upload your ePassport and order the plastic card (5€) which serves as validation of your address. Otherwise your limits and top up methods are limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,169 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Just got this in my e-mail for boon.payment
    Try it now and enjoy the benefits!
    Until 10 December 2016, we will credit 5% of the amount paid (max. €250) back to you as a shopping bonus on all purchases you make.

It worked for me, instant 5% cashback once I paid, no waiting, immediately credited.

According to post in a German forum this works for both existing and new customers.

Also for those who have trouble with registering or their device not on the list, please try to contact their support. My new Device was not on the list and I could not get past the automatic sms registration. I contacted support and within 1 week it was sorted out.

Advertisement