Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE NXT at the 3arena, Dublin, June 14th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Lord TSC wrote: »
    7:30 start time.

Is this actually the time the first match is likely to go in the ring? I haven't been to a WWE show in the point in years.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Monokne wrote: »
    Is this actually the time the first match is likely to go in the ring? I haven't been to a WWE show in the point in years.

Remember, I am going off how the "main" shows usually work, but I would presume so. Usually round 7:30, the announcer comes out, welcomes the crowd and then the first match kicks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭sjoyce87

Would there still be plenty of tickets left for this?? Won't be able to purchase them until Tuesday unfortunately.. was a last minute decision to go with my brothers

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

sjoyce87 wrote: »
    Would there still be plenty of tickets left for this?? Won't be able to purchase them until Tuesday unfortunately.. was a last minute decision to go with my brothers

I just checked ticketmaster for 3 tickets at it came up as Block A Row 9! They're fantastic seats! So yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

It's Bayley's Birthday this Wednesday she might get a happy birthday chant Tuesday night

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Great idea!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Cannot wait now although I have to travel back down to Limerick that night.

Any boards meet on the night?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭LightsStillOn

Ridiculously hyped for this now! Came around a lot quicker than I thought it would. Last event I was at over here, if memory serves me right, had HHH & Michaels as the main event so it's been long overdue I get to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Podcastaway

My travel plan has fallen through. I'd hate to see a ticket go to waste, so if anyone can collect from Mayo, you can have it for free. Block C, Row 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 balorclub

Any word on a signing in smyths or the meet and greet ? also saw a tweet from SSE in Belfast saying "It's almost time for @WWENXT @SSEBelfastArena! Please note rucksacks & bags not permitted" will this apply to dublin as i am traveling and need some sort of bag :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

We never get ringside tickets but my mate got 'em for this. I nearly feel it's faith and I should bring an actual Bday cake for Bayley.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭noisenotmusic

balorclub wrote: »
    Any word on a signing in smyths or the meet and greet ? also saw a tweet from SSE in Belfast saying "It's almost time for @WWENXT @SSEBelfastArena! Please note rucksacks & bags not permitted" will this apply to dublin as i am traveling and need some sort of bag :)

Bags are allowed in 3arena as long as they atrnt huge and they will get searched obviously.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

I get to go for free again to the comped seats :D

all I will say is that Xavier Woods is the greatest wrestler ever and you should all cheer loudly for him whenever you are at an arena and buy all his merchandise and maybe follow him on twitter and retweet everything he says.
    Also doing the same for Paige wouldn't do any harm either :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

If the show is even half as good as the download shows then tomorrow is going to be all kinds of incredible!!

BMMachine wrote: »
    I get to go for free again to the comped seats :D

all I will say is that Xavier Woods is the greatest wrestler ever and you should all cheer loudly for him whenever you are at an arena and buy all his merchandise and maybe follow him on twitter and retweet everything he says.
    Also doing the same for Paige wouldn't do any harm either :p

Neither are gonna be there tomorrow?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Neither are gonna be there tomorrow?

oh I know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Still no word on any meet and greets

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭wolfpac

It's Bayley's Birthday this Wednesday she might get a happy birthday chant Tuesday night

Let's all chip in and get her something nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Acored

When there is any 10 signs left.. i and my girlfriend take one :D we arrived from germany to see the dublin show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

On the topic of the supposedly poor sales the show in Belfast was well enough attended, didn't sell out as there were some empty seats here and there but it was near enough their expectations. (They were using just under half of the SSE.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

Yeah I would guess attendance at around 3000? Really good show, enjoyed it immensely. A lot of wrestlers were working at half-speed at best, but the atmosphere was fantastic and I felt like a kid again.

Belfast card results which is likely what we'll get tomorrow. Obviously DO NOT CLICK if you don't want spoilers for who's there/results etc. Though it is a house show so not that big a deal.
    Hugo Knox defeated Alexander Wolfe
    No Way Jose defeated Buddy Murphy
    Baymella (Bayley & Carmella) defeated Peyton Royce & Nicole Glencross
    NXT Tag Team Championship: The Revival (Dash & Dawson) (c) defeated American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable)
    Bobby Roode defeated Angelo Dawkins
    Andrade „Cien“ Almas defeated Tye Dillinger
    NXT Women’s Championship: Asuka (c) defeated Alexa Bliss & Nia Jax
    Finn-Suke (Finn Bálor & Shinsuke Nakamura) defeated Samoa Joe & Austin Aries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Belfast card results which is likely what we'll get tomorrow. Obviously DO NOT CLICK if you don't want spoilers for who's there/results etc. Though it is a house show so not that big a deal.
    Hugo Knox defeated Alexander Wolfe
    No Way Jose defeated Buddy Murphy
    Baymella (Bayley & Carmella) defeated Peyton Royce & Nicole Glencross
    NXT Tag Team Championship: The Revival (Dash & Dawson) (c) defeated American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable)
    Bobby Roode defeated Angelo Dawkins
    Andrade „Cien“ Almas defeated Tye Dillinger
    NXT Women’s Championship: Asuka (c) defeated Alexa Bliss & Nia Jax
    Finn-Suke (Finn Bálor & Shinsuke Nakamura) defeated Samoa Joe & Austin Aries

One correction:
    It was Blake not Murphy.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What time did it start at?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Palo Alto

19:30. It ran with military precision.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Palo Alto wrote: »

Ended at ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Palo Alto wrote: »

Were doors at 6.30 too?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

Just picked up a ticket. Looking forward to the show. Haven't been to a live wrestling event in about 13 or 14 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭sophya

Looking forward to tonight! Heading along on my own, are there are plans for meeting beforehand to grab a drink?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭danjob1987

Diceys €2 drinks all day and night..

Advertisement